Old 10-19-2019, 10:46 PM #93841
Модератор

Модератор

You just LOVE jerking off to me don't you? Every video I have. Every photo I post. Every time I'm on cam. You're obsessed with my perfect tits, perfect firm ass, perfect body. I bet you're jerking off right now, just wishing you could fuck a girl like me.. but the thing is, I'm out of your league.. but there's more
Models: MissLuscious

Duration: 6 min 35 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 957 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-19-2019, 10:51 PM #93842
Модератор

Модератор

You're always begging me for my REAL UNFILTERED opinion on your little winkie. Ugh, you're obsessed with that thing. Okay, if you really want to know, I'll tell you exactly what I think about YOU and your wee wee. This is what all women wish they could say to your face. If you've ever had a girl look at you with polite pity when you pull down your pants, this is what she was too nice to say! Luckily for your intense humiliation fetish, I'm NOT nice. I know you need to control these ridiculous urges you have to be a "real man". Because you will always lack what a real man has: a REAL MAN'S COCK. Remember, good Charlotte addicts use markup codes to prove their devotion: Remember, good Charlotte addicts use markup codes to prove their devotion: 50% ILUVCHARLOTTE 100%SERVECHARLOTTE 200% ABUSEMEPLZ 500% ALL4CHARLOTTE
Models: charlottehaze

Duration: 5 min 56 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 178 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-19-2019, 10:55 PM #93843
Модератор

Модератор

Carla gets naughty with a thick meaty cock to taste from her favorite male, JT. With slow, gentle, wet cocksucking, see her take the shaft in and out of her luscious lips without stopping, gently caressing the balls with her hand. She takes the cum load out the head of his slobbed-up wet cock with an open mouth to catch it on her tongue, then shows the camera before swallowing it all down. Shot in 1080p.
Shot from viewer custom order.
(Be sure to email [email*protected] when ready to order yours!)
Models: Carla Cain

Duration: 18 min 31 s
Size: 1.78 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-19-2019, 11:09 PM #93844
Модератор

Модератор

With all the different ways there are to make you eat your own cum. I figured I might as well make a five part series with my top five favorite ways to make you eat it. I won't be writing in any of the descriptions what way I will make you eat it because that would just spoil the fun!!! The last clip will have my most favorite way to watch you eat it. I know I have a lot of cum sluts out there that are eager to lap up their seed for my entertainment!
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 9 min 29 s
Size: 805 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-19-2019, 11:13 PM #93845
Модератор

Модератор

Playing with my fruit snacks. Don't mind me.
Models: Twerktress

Duration: 11 min 20 s
Size: 868 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-19-2019, 11:15 PM #93846
Модератор

Модератор

I will only marry you if you allow me to fuck plenty of big black cocks, as your small cock will never satisfy me.....
Models: Tiffany James

Duration: 5 min 0 s
Size: 439 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-19-2019, 11:19 PM #93847
Модератор

Модератор

Originally a custom video production, no names were used. Contact me to get your own!
I'm your parole officer and I greet you in your cell to tell you how disappointed I am in you, and just how you're going to pay. I have arranged it for you to be the faggot slave to an inmate with a massive black dick, along with his gang. You're going to have to lick black assholes and suck that BBC, and get your asshole reamed endlessly. I have these shackles here to hold you down, because your white virgin ass is going to really, really hurt. You're not going anywhere, and I'm going to watch and get off on it. Practice licking ass by worshiping my beautiful white bubble butt, really cleaning my asshole out. It's the last female contact you'll get for a long, long time. I keep bending over and showing off my perfect spandex ass, tormenting you into an aching erection, despite your fear and Torment at your situation. I sit on your prison mattress, and show off what I borrowed from a guard, this huge black night stick. I'll be kind and break you in first before your new owner joins us...I better put these handcuffs on so you don't squirm around too much...
Models: SophiaSylvan

Duration: 10 min 6 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Size: 170 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-19-2019, 11:30 PM #93848
Модератор

Модератор

Default LisaJordan - iwantclips

Models: LisaJordan

Duration: 19 min 27 s
Size: 1.09 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-19-2019, 11:32 PM #93849
Модератор

Модератор

After months of frustration regarding your erectile dysfunction and numerous complaints from your wife you have finally decided to see someone. As soon as you see Dr. Kennedy you're both intrigued and embarrassed. But she assures you you are in good hands and promises to help with the issue. She explains her practice is unorthodox but has seen much success in her studies with other patients. You decide to proceed... After asking a few questions she then hands you a clear drink. You start to feel relaxed then suddenly notice her white lab coat has come off! Before you know it she is in sexy lace lingerie explaining your issue with E.D. is not your own but your haggard old wife's! You begin to agree....
Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 14 min 29 s
Size: 364 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-19-2019, 11:34 PM #93850
Модератор

Модератор

I know your secret. I know how much you love to search the internet late at night, looking for that perfect FemDom clip to jerk-off to while your wife is fast ****. And I know that when you found My clips by chance that a rush came over you like never before. You were instantly so excited and your cock harder than it's been in years. I did this to you. I crawled inside your brain and made you weaker and hornier than ever before. I really do get a kick out of using and manipulating men just like you, and we both know I'm sooo good at it. You're on the brink of total addiction now, which is precisely why I made this clip.
Yes you see, I know that you love edging to My clips all day and night but you haven't yet had that sweet release of an orgasm at My command, one meant just for you. Every inch of Me oozes sex appeal, but My perfect big breasts make you especially weak, don't they? I know they do. So today I'm going to give you one of the most erotic and seductive teases that I've ever done. After I get you all worked up and so horny, I'll finish with a sexy cum countdown with Me in nothing but a handbra.And once I'm finished with you: your mind, your wallet, and your cock will no longer be your own. They'll be Mine.
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 15 min 7 s
Size: 553 MiB
Download From AnzFile