Old 11-07-2019, 07:31 AM #103171
Модератор

Модератор

Custom - no names - "Sissy wake and bake. Fuck. My p o p p e r s love bunny bender was perfect. You control my morning and day. Phase 1: get your coffee and sissy breakfast. Get prepared for a day of worship. Phase 2: Get high as fuck. Throw on clothes, make up, shaving, butt plug, heel, etc. Instruction to smoke, sniff, suck, and fuck through other clips. Then lock everything up. (Chastity, heels, etc) Phase 3: Pause and go watch another sissy clip. Phase 4: Repeat Humiliation. Urge the viewer to start all over again. Sniff or smoke but start over from the start. Maybe add blackmail-fantasy elements in it? Tell viewer to smoke when triggered. Add confusion elements so other clips turn into smoke/sniff clips. BINGE FOR BUNNY. I love you. Please use words such as sissy, bimbo, Bambi, slut, braindead, repeat, binge, Barbie and focus on the trapped/addiction elements. Add blackmail-fantasy/love addiction as you see fit. Surprise me. I love it all. Mesmerize. Mind fuck. Binge for Bunny. This should be how I start as Saturday."
ADD A % MARK UP CODE TO YOUR ORDER:
BRATTYBUNNY10
BRATTYBUNNY25
BRATTYBUNNY50
BRATTYBUNN75
BRATTYBUNNY100
BRATTYBUNNY500
BRATTYBUNNY1000
PAYBRATTYBUNNY.COM
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 16 min 42 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.18 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-07-2019, 10:43 PM #103172
Модератор

Модератор

Giantess/humiliation video, with you playing the role of a dominating Step-Mother, who humiliates and Squeezes her speck sized son. You come home, fresh from working out for most of the day, and you sit down, take your shoes and socks off, and rest your feet on table, unaware that your son has shrunken on the table, and is now cowering in the shadow of your feet. Eventually you hear a noise down by your feet, and when you investigate, you lose it laughing at your pathetic speck sized son. You taunt and humiliate him for a bit, rubbing how much more powerful and superior you are to him, telling him he's not even a person anymore, let alone a man. All he is is a tiny bug, one that should be Squeezed. You think for moment about how to get rid of him, before you great a great idea. You stand up, and tell him not to go anywhere (Not like he could escape anyway). Laughing, you return wearing a huge strap-on, banging it on the table next to him. You taunt and humiliate him, enjoying how pathetic he is, a mere speck before your powerful cock. Finally, after some more teasing, you say goodbye as you Cru.sh him under the strap-on, relishing the moment. I'd like you to focus as much as possible on humiliating and making fun of the son, really making him feel as small as he is. For the son, if you can actually use something to represent a speck. Wear whatever you'd like to wear.
**This clip is personalized**
Models: Miss Untamed

Duration: 15 min 54 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 505 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-07-2019, 10:47 PM #103173
Модератор

Модератор

Look at me while I command you to stroke it... Oh and while I tell you how I only fuck Alphas... LOL
Oh and there might be a surprise for you at the end, LOL.

Amazon Goddess Harley
Categories: Jerk Off Instructions, JOI, Beta Humiliation, Big Tits, Legs Fetish, Cum Countdown, Cum Eating, CEI, Sheer Bodysuit Bodystocking.
Models: AMAZON Goddess Harley

Duration: 10 min 26 s
Size: 474 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-07-2019, 10:50 PM #103174
Модератор

Модератор

Can you keep up with My new game? Princess pussy slapping and Aroma! I'm going to start getting you high while I tell you a little story, and tease you with My new latex dress. Then I'm going to join in on the fun- because I like Aroma just as much as you do, and I enjoy the combination of pleasure and pain when I'm under the Intox-Fantasy spell. I strictly command your inhales and control your stroking and strip down to panties. I sniff Aroma with you and begin counting out slaps on My pussy! I command you to slap your cock around with Me! I get you so fucked up and worked up and I'm getting high right along with you. Rounds of pussy slapping and edging commands have you so close, so weak. Finally I take off My panties and enjoy the pleasure and pain of slapping My bare pussy while I'm so high on Aroma along with you- and I make you cum HARD while watch Me slap My perfect pretty pussy until it's bright pink! (Clip contains elements of; Aroma, coerced Intox-Fantasy, pussy slapping, JOI, masturbation instruction, JOI games, pussy worship, mindfuck, edging, tease & denial, mesmerize, mental domination, panty fetish, femdom pov, goddess worship, humiliatrix, jerk off instruction, cum countdown)
Models: Mistress Salem

Duration: 17 min 7 s
Size: 750 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-07-2019, 10:53 PM #103175
Модератор

Модератор

This is unlike any other cum eating instruction clip that I've made before. There is zero humiliation, just a completely sexy and sensual clip. I use tactics that I've never used before in order to get you to swallow every last drop of your hot load. The truth is: I WANT you to eat your cum. It actually turns me on. Don't you want to turn me on?
*The name Luke is used in this clip. It is still extremely hot and will be enjoyed by anyone who loves CEI*
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 14 min 34 s
Size: 329 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-07-2019, 10:53 PM #103176
Модератор

Модератор

Lanie comes to her parent's home after a weekender with her friends to find the house completely trashed. Her Step-Mom and Step-Dad are out of town and her little Step-Brother is the only one who could have done this. He must have had a party. She's Yellow Juiced because she has to clean up since she wants to have a guy over later. She calls her Step-Mom and begins to clean... little does she know her Step-Brother and half of his class have been shrunken and are spread out all over the house. What a nightmare!
She walks around unknowingly stepping and kicking the Teens-18+. She cleans the kitchen and counters throwing some in to the trash. She almost drops a huge pillow on a large group of them. She Squeezes some with her giant ass on the couch. She takes a break to take her clothes off and check herself out in the mirror still unaware of her Step-Brother and his friends. Who knows if they'll ever get her attention. She has to get ready though because her man's coming over to please her.
Models: Lanie Love

Duration: 9 min 3 s
Size: 153 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-07-2019, 10:55 PM #103177
Модератор

Модератор

The intensity of this clip is sure to overwhelm you, little one. My perfect face and lips right up close on your screen, whispering in your ear, caressing your mind. My graceful hands, long nails, moving back and forth, drawing your gaze wherever I want, seducing and enthralling you. Listen and watch, listen and obey. Yes. SUBMIT. Come to Princess. Let go. Give in. You're obsessed with Me. You LOVE Me. Yes. SUBMIT. Sacrifice for Me. Amuse Me. Humiliate yourself for Princess. Yes. SUBMIT. You are My pet. My plaything. My piggybank. My slave. I win and you lose. I WIN, and you LOSE. You are Mine. Say yes, Princess. Yes. SUBMIT. Use MY MARK UP CODES!!! Copy and paste the mark up code of choice at CHECKOUT .. What do you fancy? See the wonderful deals below .. 25% - RipME 50% - PunishME 75% screwME 100% abuseME 1000% - financiallyruinME
Models: Madam Samantha

Duration: 7 min 32 s
Size: 666 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-07-2019, 10:56 PM #103178
Модератор

Модератор

My whole life every where I've ever went everyone would stare at my tits. It didn't take long to realize that I could make anyone do what I want because of my large tasty breasts. Thats exactly why your so addicted. My perfect pair of tits rule your world and I love it. I see you.. powerless and addicted buying all my videos for the slightest chance to get a glimpse of my soft breasts. I don't blame you though.. I know they're perfect. You try so hard to impress me .. sending tributes, buying every video, ordering customs, and buying everything off my wish list. You know who you are. and because you've been such an obedient slave I will bless you with a reward. Kneel before your goddess and follow my instructions. I will finally fulfill one of your fantasies. Get ready to worship these perfect breast. I will coax every drop of cum out of your cock with my beautiful tits because you finally deserve it.
Models: Goddess Jamie Valentine

Duration: 11 min 26 s
Size: 1 003 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-07-2019, 11:00 PM #103179
Модератор

Модератор

I instruct you to stroke and take the plunge of eating your own cum
Models: GoddessKorinaKova

Duration: 10 min 30 s
Size: 170 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-07-2019, 11:05 PM #103180
Модератор

Модератор

$4.99 / 5 Minute Video
Worship my bouncy round tits, as I juggle and shake them in your face! Loser, I flip you off and you just keep staring.
Models: GoddessDestiny

Duration: 5 min 9 s
Size: 449 MiB
Download From AnzFile