Old 11-07-2019, 11:06 PM #103181
Модератор

Модератор

If you haven't figured this out already, consider this your reality check. You would be completely useless to me if you didn't pay me. To me, you aren't even a man. You're a wallet, a pay pig, a beta bitch, another toy to play with. Come get what you crave: more of my bratty attitude, teasing, and mind fucking. You know you love it, money cock.

Make it hotter. Add a markup code:
50% Markup: MichellesTitAddict
100% Markup: Mindless4Michelle
500% Markup: Mindfucked4Michelle
1000% Markup: Wrecked4Michelle
Models: Princess Michelle

Duration: 9 min 41 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 480 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-07-2019, 11:10 PM #103182
Модератор

Модератор

Recorded cam session of A tease, some dirty talk, and a sexy short bj that is about to get you hungry. Every second passing by your mouths salivating for the one thing you want. Now stroke that cock, I know it never lasts long when its pumping for me!!! and stick that tongue out...its your birthday lick all the icing
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 4 min 59 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 60.7 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-07-2019, 11:11 PM #103183
Модератор

Модератор

Persuade me to let you peek at my pussy by paying. Pussy is a privilege that privileged beta males like you pay for. Paying to peek at my pussy like the pervert you are, pretty pink things hidden behind tight, shiny pink materials make you weak. So you pay, pay, pay in hopes of peeking for the privilege. A privilege you don't deserve, a privilege you pray for as you worship my perfect, sexy body in tight shiny materials, squeezing and flashing my tight pink pussy.
Models: GoddessEm

Duration: 5 min 6 s
Size: 377 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-07-2019, 11:25 PM #103184
Модератор

Модератор

Everyone is sitting around the table eating delicious turkey or ham. All the while are going to be eating something else... something far more delicious. A tasty creamy treat. Skip the meal and go straight for dessert. My body looks so yummy in this shiny bodysuit you won't be able to resist.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 14 min 21 s
Size: 328 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-07-2019, 11:26 PM #103185
Модератор

Модератор

It's amazing how I can go from looking so soft and sensual to all of a sudden strong and rock hard. You can't look away from the screen and you can't deny how much it turns you on. The way my biceps flex, bend and pump sends all the Red Life Juice in your body straight to your dick. I love teasing you but I would love even more to see your head wrapped inside my big biceps.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 7 min 12 s
Size: 606 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-07-2019, 11:27 PM #103186
Модератор

Модератор

My natural DD tits are powerful Tools of Torment that cause mass erections wherever I go. All men are weak for my big natural tits and you're no exception. You'll pay for the privilege of watching them bounce up and down. You could watch me caress them for hours upon hours, couldn't you? hehe
Models: VictoriaRaye

Duration: 9 min 4 s
Size: 603 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-07-2019, 11:31 PM #103187
Модератор

Модератор

Contance Burns presents the story of John Narrows, a new GTS producer who contacted Lonestar Angel to begin working together and disappeared without a trace.
Logan Rivers and Lonestar Angel on the first "Constance Burns´s Happy Torment Show" episode.
Models: scottwill

Duration: 9 min 32 s
Resolution: 480 x 856
Size: 74.5 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-07-2019, 11:38 PM #103188
Модератор

Модератор

Well.... you were left unsatisfied with the last cum eating instruction video.... I wasn't feel quite so generous to let you cum all over the place. I know you can't stop thinking about eating your own cum. No one can make you do it.... but I know I can. I have a special way of make pickier eaters eat what I want. I'm going to make you a deal.... this is the only cum eating instruction video you will ever need again. Today I am going to let you cum.... but you have to follow all of my directions. I know you will.... after all.... you are inferior male beta bitch and live to serve a beautiful goddess like me.
Models: Katy_AnnXO

Duration: 11 min 37 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 240 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-07-2019, 11:39 PM #103189
Модератор

Модератор

A real Thirty minute session with Dr Violet...youre so fucked!
Dr Violet takes off her glasses and smiles "just answer the questions as honestly as possible, there's no wrong answer.how does it feel when I say 'you're a pathetic useless bitch?'. You shudder with arousal."Hmmm, Ok." She takes notes. "if I was to say to you, 'get on your knees right now and take out your cock', do you think you would do it?"
When she stands up and you realise she's not wearing a skirt that you start to get really fucking hard.you find yourself kneeling. She climbs on the desk and stares at your cock with disgust all over her BEAUTIFUL face "when I look at you I feel nothing! You're a waste of fucking space!" She beams at you "remember it's only role play!" But you're starting to think she means what she says.
You're crawling to her NAKED like a little maggot, so HARD, confused, embarrassed. Is this Therapy-Fantasy, is she fucking with you? Then she mesmerises you and all thoughts STOP. Her big juicy breasts are tormenting you as you squirm on floor beneath her BEATING your cock furiously.
She humiliates you, derides you, as she makes you stroke your cock her psychological insights slice you DEEPLY inside. Truth always does. Such as -there's no helping you. So she's just going to FUCK YOU. She fucks your mind so hard you remember nothing else but when you wake up there is definite taste of CUM in your MOUTH.
Contains: mesmerise, mindfuck, countdown deepener, finger snaps, Therapist-Fantasy, mental domination, manipulation, humiliation, cruel mistress, psychological humiliation, disgust, impatience, men following orders, stripping, tit worship, JOI, cum countdown, CEI, powerful woman, femdom pov
Models: Madam Violet

Duration: 31 min 20 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 287 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-07-2019, 11:41 PM #103190
Модератор

Модератор

Clarakitty uses mostly her fingers to play with her wet pussy for you in this recording of her live cam show.. Watch her bring herself so close to orgasm over and over again with her fingers before she has to use a vibrator.. (FULLY NUDE) Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! In order of least to most pleasing, obviously. livingforprincess (10%+) * clarasgoodboy (25%+) * ClarasWallet (50%+) * TributingPrincess (100%+) * PrincessesLoser (200%+) * ClarasLoser (500%+) *
Models: clarakitty

Duration: 19 min 50 s
Size: 2.24 GiB
Download From AnzFile