Old 05-22-2019, 08:46 AM #25361
Модератор

Модератор

IF you think I've made this clip just so you can jerk your dick looking at My perfect tits, you're mostaken. These are not for you. Don't don't just get to stare at My body because you want to. These are not for every loser to stare at. These are for paying losers! This isn't about you or your dick, this is about Me taking cash from fools like you. I lure you in, and before you know it you're addicted to paying My tits.
Models: Vindictive Vixxen Humiliates You

Duration: 5 min 58 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 317 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-22-2019, 08:49 AM #25362
Модератор

Модератор

Sexy Pipe Smoking. Red Lipstick Blowjob. Hot Lady in black lingerie have fun in her bedroom.
Models: Kira Star

Duration: 11 min 31 s
Size: 400 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-22-2019, 08:56 AM #25363
Модератор

Модератор

Default Clarakitty - iwantclips

Models: clarakitty

Duration: 11 min 40 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 416 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-22-2019, 08:59 AM #25364
Модератор

Модератор

Did you hear the story about a cursed tape. Yes, a tape from the most delicious Domme in the world. If you watch the tape you receive a call, you pick up the phone and that sultry voice says: 7 days! Well, I think you did hear about that and I'm sure you wanna watch the tape. Why not? What harm can it do? After all, it's the most absolutely amazing woman. You just have to watch it. And if the story is true, maybe she would come after you. It wouldn't be that bad. Look at her. She is stunning. Yes, take a peek! Don't be shy. Watch the tape and know: when the phone rings, it rings for you. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------BUY USING MY MARKUP CODES--------------------------------------------- DOMME25 =25%----------------------------------------------------------------------- DOMME50= 50%----------------------------------------------------------------------- DOMME100= 100%------------------------------------------------------------------- DOMME200=200%-------------------------------------------------------------------- DOMME500= 500%------------------------------------------------------------------DOMME1000= 1000%-------------------------------------------------------------
Models: dommebombshell

Duration: 20 min 5 s
Size: 1.14 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-22-2019, 09:02 AM #25365
Модератор

Модератор

Prepare to be well and truly trashed as I tell you to follow my every single instruction. I want you to wank when I tell you, stop when I tell you. Sniff your poppers and drink big shots for me. I'm going to keep you on the edge and every single time you get close you will be ordered to stop! At around 15 minutes into my video you will be ordered to pause and rewind. I want you to watch and follow my instructions FOUR times. If you make it through to number four then I will allow you that sweet release, but you're more likely to be too trashed by then... oh well.
Models: Goddess Elouise

Duration: 22 min 46 s
Size: 1.95 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-22-2019, 09:03 AM #25366
Модератор

Модератор

Oh, you are back! I miss you. Did you miss me?...Oh, you are back! I miss you. Did you miss me? What's wrong? You look a little... scared? No, where are you going? Don't go... Oh, you are back! I miss you. Did you miss me? You look a little confused and tired. You don't want to go anywhere..You know you can't run away from here. Why would you want to run away from me. I'm just a woman in your dream. Yes, it is just a dream. You look so tired, sweetie. Have you not slept well? I see you look exhausted and agitated. You need to relax. Calm down and relax. You can rest a little here, by my side. You can relax. Look at me playing with my hair. Listen to my sweet and sultry voice and relax. You can lie down. Lie down and relax. I'm gonna take care of you. Relax. Are you sure I am more than a woman? Oh, maybe I am.. i will tell you a secret, im a kind of angel...a Fallen angel... You don't want to come back to real life. No. Soyou have to come back to me every night. You have to come back into your dreams, where you feel alive and strong and full of desire and energy. And in your dream I am here to fuck you. To fuck you like no other woman could ever do. You just want to cum. You can't wait to cum inside me. You feel so desperate to cum that you beg me. Yes! Ever night. In your dreams you beg me to let you cum... cum your life energy all inside me. You want me to live forever. You love to see me having more and more power over you. Over any man. You love to be consumed by me. You feel so much pleasure giving me your life energy. You've never had sex like that. All you want now is to cum your life away inside me! You just want to cum your life and your soul to you angel (Fallen Angel) Beg to cum your life to me. Beg to cum you life away to me.
Models: dommebombshell

Duration: 16 min 51 s
Size: 987 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-22-2019, 09:07 AM #25367
Модератор

Модератор

You on the couch enjoying TV in the background, Carla in the foreground between your legs eager to please you with lips wrapped around your thick cock and working her tongue to keep you wet and stiff; Life as It Should Be. With each order you give to take your dick, deepthroat it, and lick it like candy, she just smiles wider to take it deeper; deepthroating to the point of light tears by the end of it all.
Models: Carla Cain

Duration: 9 min 58 s
Size: 919 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-22-2019, 09:08 AM #25368
Модератор

Модератор

You've always had a thing for Poison Ivy. Her body, her hair, her voice. They're all so enchanting. You know that if she were right in front of you she could get you to do anything. Even accept the poison she's prepared for you. You know her poison is one that will leave it's mark. One that makes you effortlessly obey. When she says sniff, fuck, jerk - you immediately and gratefully comply. It feels so good and so right. Like never before. Her poison is like no other. You're completely hers. She rules your world. There's no other Goddess that compares. You want her and only her. Snifffffff ----- FUCKKK ---- JERKKKK.... BREATHE....CUMMMM??????
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 15 min 1 s
Size: 333 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-22-2019, 09:08 AM #25369
Модератор

Модератор

My visual treat for true breast fanatics. Only the true conoisseurs of cleavage will deeply appreciate this gem. The color of the daisy complements my colors in a shockingly brilliant fashion, as I pluck its petals one by one and let them fall to the floor. Even as it is helplessly crushed between my engorged breasts, you can see that it beams with life and joy for the privilege of being between them. This video is a warm spring day on a winter's night, and it is sure to become a favorite in your collection.
Models: Sarah DiAvola

Duration: 6 min 40 s
Size: 952 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-22-2019, 09:10 AM #25370
Модератор

Модератор

Helen & Melissa are both skipping the second half of their sports lesson and are hanging around in Matron's room claiming to be ill. However Helen soon notices you hiding underneath Matrons couch and calls you out. Helen decides she will have some fun with you and she orders you to come and sniff her sweaty armpit, which you do without question like a good boy. Both the girls laugh at how you do exactly what they say and decide to take it further. They make you bury your face in their sweaty sports socks, their gym shorts & gym panties and any other items of clothing covering their intimate areas. As you make your way around their perfect bodies, sniffing every inch, you can feel yourself getting more and more addicted to their scent, they have lots of sweaty bits and you love the smell of them all! The girls soon realise you are becoming addicted and decide that they shall use this to their advantage, leading Helen to explain how they now own you and you will do exactly what they say from now on!
Models: St Mackenzie's Brats

Duration: 6 min 32 s
Size: 153 MiB
Download From AnzFile