Old 10-27-2019, 09:39 AM #97081
Модератор

Модератор

CUSTOM (no name): It's time we had a talk, I say as I enter your office & shut the door behind me. Everyone here thinks you're Mr Wonderful, but I know your secret: I know that you're a pervert. I've caught you many times, trying to look up my skirt or down my blouse. Even in the meeting this morning. I noticed that you have to leave the room after peeking, and this morning was no exception. So I followed you out of the meeting & saw you go into the bathroom. I heard you moaning as you masturbated thinking of me.
You are now completely at my mercy. If you don't do as I say, I will tell everyone in the office about your perversions. I smile at your shock of being discovered, and tell you that you're going to jerk off right here in your office. You'll do it or I'll open your door & show everyone that giant boner tenting your pants.
I keep teasing & taunting you, showing off my pantied & pantyhosed pussy & ass, and tell you that you're going to fetch my coffee, make my copies, and give me the best clients. Best of all, you're going to be my new pussy licker. In the bathroom at work, you'll lick my pussy until I'm satisfied. If you're lucky, I'll let you jerk off on your knees in front of me. Then I tell you to kneel right now and jerk off. I make you kiss my pussy & ass.
As you cum uncontrollably, I am surprised by the Coerce of my ejaculation. You're quite a wanker. I tell me to lick my sperm up from the floor. We cannot have any colleagues stepping into a big pool of cum in the office! I put my skirt back on & inform you that your new job will start tomorrow.
Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 10 min 48 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 680 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-27-2019, 09:39 AM #97082
Модератор

Модератор

I love seducing my married male employees. I've had my eye on Laz for some time now, but he refuses to budge. I've done all I can do from afar: worn low-cut blouses, bent over in front of him during meetings. But he's true to his wife. Finally I get sick of waiting & call him into my office. A challenge like this turns me on, and I'm wet from the moment he sits down in front of me. We go over spreadsheets & he tries to concentrate as I rub my foot & my leg on his leg. I'm his boss, and he tries so hard to ignore my advances but when I put my breasts right in his face, he can't resist. He grabs me & I feel a flash of heat move through me. Victory! I'm finally getting him to cheat on his wife. I win! He tries to resist again, but again he's no match for my sensuallity. I pull down his pants & start with a handjob. Then a blowjob. He resists & that only turns me on even more, makes me even more powerful. Then finally... sex. He resists me at each stage, pushing me away, pleading with me, telling me no. But I can't take no for an answer, and his resistance only turns me on even more until I'm ravenous with lust. When he relents, it makes it that much more meaningful. He's mine now. I will tease him & seduce him every chance I get: in meetings, when we're away at a conference. I will make him cheat on his wife over & over again, and now that's he's tasted my sweet sexuality, there's nothing he can do to escape from my web. Customer Feedback: "That was fantastic! Thank you so much. That really was exactly the kind of scene I was hoping for! The editing was so good, both of your performances were awesome, and my god that was just the perfect outfit you elected to wear. Everything together was incredibly hot."
Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 16 min 57 s
Size: 956 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-27-2019, 09:39 AM #97083
Модератор

Модератор

There is a beautiful woman known only as "the Baroness" whose sexual appetites have become legend throughout Europe. The whispered rumors-- if they are to be believed-- indicate that her sexual perversions and proclivities are so insatiable that she keeps a harem of men as her personal guard, so she can satisfy those needs several times a day. Men have flocked to her banner with the hopes that they could one day be chosen to serve. You are one such man and you've been granted an audience to ascertain your worth. Until this point, you've never seen her in person.. but the rumors do not dissapoint. She is busty, gorgeous, and oozes sexual energy.. enough that you find your cock stirring from the moment she speaks. She explains the position and what you might be expected to do. You promise her anything as the need becomes stronger, to which she laughs. "Stamina is of utmost important to me. I want to see what kind of stamina you have, soldier. Unlace those breeches and show me your member. Now.. show me how long you can last in my presence. If you cannot last with your hand, then my cunt will be the end of you. If you don't impress me, I'll have you executed." You swallow hard and begin to stroke. You'll never make it! The lust rolls off her skin in waves, each moment you spend jerking feels like an eternity. She teases you, describes what "services" you will be required to perform. Can you hold out? Will you make the cut?
Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Duration: 11 min 18 s
Size: 283 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-27-2019, 09:39 AM #97084
Модератор

Модератор

Default AmaliaMoney - iwantclips

Models: AmaliaMoney

Duration: 6 min 31 s
Size: 738 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-27-2019, 09:39 AM #97085
Модератор

Модератор

Part 2 of my gangbang with 6 guys, they keep fucking me while i give others blowjobs and at the end they give me a nice warm bukkake
Models: mona summers

Duration: 30 min 42 s
Size: 1.42 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-27-2019, 09:40 AM #97086
Модератор

Модератор

Reuploaded By popular request. Once again unlock for the sheer purpose of torment, H stands ready to be bound and abused. I handcuff his wrists, then use steel leg cuffs to bind him to the wall-attached furniture. He's not going anywhere. For the next 13 minutes he endures relentless tease and denial...made to feel my bare ass grinding on his cock, unable to move, my breasts pushed against his chest, unable to reach out and touch them, completely powerless when I spit in and slap his face. But the near nonstop tight grip handjob may be the most tormenting of all. Brought to the edge multiple times only to be let go, H eventually needs to cum...and of course I'm going to abandon that too. Bound & ruined...I leave him staring emptily at his cum spewed across the floor from an orgasm he barely even felt, knowing I'm going to make him clean it up with his tongue.
Models: London Lix

Duration: 13 min 5 s
Size: 428 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-27-2019, 09:40 AM #97087
Модератор

Модератор

My man and I in the bathtub....
Models: Leeloo

Duration: 7 min 15 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Size: 36.2 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-27-2019, 09:40 AM #97088
Модератор

Модератор

Default Eva de Vil - iwantclips

Models: Eva de Vil

Duration: 18 min 58 s
Size: 1.08 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-27-2019, 09:40 AM #97089
Модератор

Модератор

This video is to be viewed after enroling in SchoolForSlaves.com and reaching lesson 4 of level 3 Honesty in the Beginner Slave Training Course. This video lesson recaps what has been learned throughout the Honesty level and also contains an important unlock key to activate your next lessons and continue your slave training.

HOW THE SLAVE SCHOOL WORKS:-
Are you ready for real slave training? As a submissive male, face the truth. you've been fantasizing about your submissive nature for way too long. You have an inner yearning to experience REAL servitude and submission.

My interactive school for slaves is designed to lead you in preparation of becoming one of My REAL slaves. You need to understand that this is not a game. I'm not enslaving you for the fun of it. This is real slave training.

Within SchoolForSlaves.com I have created two slave training courses - Beginner and Intermediate. Throughout your training you will be conditioned, re-programmed and mesmerized. It will be challenging - but so worthwhile. With your utmost efforts you will become truly enslaved and obedient much faster than you think. If you resist and fight against it with all your will, you will only delay your true calling. If you've not done so already, enrol in SchoolForSlaves.com today.

MARKUP CODES:-

Good boys will buy this clip using one of the following markup codes and tribute to show Me your devotion: 10% = SAFF10 25% = SAFF25 50% = SAFF50 100% = SAFF100 250% = SAFF250 500% = SAFF500 1000% = SAFFRON1000
Models: Goddess Saffron

Duration: 13 min 13 s
Size: 690 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-27-2019, 09:40 AM #97090
Модератор

Модератор

n this clip I talking about missing you so much.... she's missed you also. You always travel so much and I am just so glad to get you back and back into my bed. This video includes full nudity and masturbation.
Models: Katy_AnnXO

Duration: 9 min 3 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 187 MiB
Download From AnzFile