Duration: 11 min 23 s
Resolution: 1920 x 3 840
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 842 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-22-2019, 10:00 AM #25382
Модератор

Модератор

Nothing beats the sweet aroma of freshly awoken feet. I'm sure my beautiful peds were sweating away all night as I slept, ready for the breathtakingly good time I had in store for my slave. The slave has his head zipped tight into a latex hood that is sizeable enough to accommodate my perfect feet and NOTHING else. With my feet pressed tightly onto his face, there is no room for oxygen - this slave has no choice but to breathe in the tantalising scent of my sweaty morning toes until his lungs are desperate for air!
Models: Gynarchy Goddess

Duration: 6 min 28 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 217 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-22-2019, 10:01 AM #25383
Модератор

Модератор

Don't you just absolutely love it when my breasts BOUNCE, SHAKE, and JIGGLE?! When I reveal them over and over again, letting them fall out of my top. Encouraging you with jerk off instructions. Leaning forward letting my breasts hang and sway, back and forth. Do you like when I talk especially raunchy? Those trigger words you love so much: slut, whore, bitch, cunt, and cocksucker. Stripping slowly out of every last inch of my clothing. Where do you think I am going to beg for it? This video was a custom request and the name David is used throughout.
Models: Goddess Brooke

Duration: 10 min 32 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 234 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-22-2019, 10:02 AM #25384
Модератор

Модератор

Giantess Sydney is lounging at home, watching some comedy on TV. You're looking up at her from your usual vantage point, down below from the carpet. You are equal parts excited and anxious. Excited to be in the presence of Giantess Sydney. Anxious because you don't know what will happen if and when she notices you. You've heard stories about what she does to tiny men like you. There is no point in struggling or trying to run away. If you make her mad, she might crush you, or Consume. Best case is you get to be in her service as a little slave for the rest of your miserable life.
Models: AstroDomina

Duration: 15 min 1 s
Resolution: 960 x 1 920
Size: 798 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-22-2019, 10:03 AM #25385
Модератор

Модератор

Ivory wakes to find her brother at her feet. She quickly realizes that her brother is horny for her soles and thinks to use it to her advantage. She will give her naughty brother a footjob if he does her chores. He agrees and she begins rubbing her soles all over his cock. She strokes him until he cums all over her soles.
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 9 min 12 s
Size: 539 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-22-2019, 10:04 AM #25386
Модератор

Модератор

I just arrived at home and I can't believe my eyes! My slave daddy is sitting on my couch with one of his buddy ,drinking beer and they tell each other x-rated pickup stories.I get very mad and I kick my bastard slave in the balls really hard. I also command his buddy to get out of my house but he just smiles at me contemptuously and says : " Relax little bitch and be respectful of me!" I'm totally shocked because of his words and I slap him in the face! He immediately turns into a beast ,grabs me violently and throws me on the couch. He says to me : " I 'll teach you to fucking respect me !" I answer him immediately: " Come on big boy ,show me how a real man treats a girl like me ! " BRUTAL THROAT FUCK AND EXTREME SPITTING HUMILIATION! He throws me on the floor and violently shoves his hard cock into my mouth.I sit on my loser daddy with my full weight while his friend Coerces me to suck his dick like a dirty slut. He thrust his cock deep into my throat and fucks it extremely hard while I can't stop gagging .He keeps fucking my throat while my eyes fill with tears and the breathing is almost impossible for me. When he lets me breathe for a few seconds I spit a lot of thick phlegm in my daddy's pathetic face.My daddy gets his face completely covered in my stinky cock flavored saliva ! His friend keeps fucking my throat without mercy till I 'm totally breathless. He is a natural born alpha male and his style drives me totally crazy!
Models: Magyar Mistress Mira

Duration: 6 min 57 s
Size: 485 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-22-2019, 10:05 AM #25387
Модератор

Модератор

***LISTEN WITH HEADPHONES FOR MAXIMUM IMPACT Light Music Heavy Dialog*** You know they will make you feel so damn good. You know you are desperate for them...poppers. Vile up to nose. Inhale my aroma. I'll watch you get weak. You should be afraid, frightened....this addiction will overtake you. You are under my control, my spell; you are fucked. You find yourself mumbling my name. Your dick will grow harder. I will make you breath more of me in. You will descend deeper. You will tempt fate playing with fire. Who the fuck cares anymore...you already knew you were fucked before you purchased this clip.
Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 10 min 42 s
Size: 1.09 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-22-2019, 10:11 AM #25388
Модератор

Модератор

Smoke Day/P0pp3rs play! I want you to jerk your dick for me while taking hits. You are going to take inhale as much as you possibly can, hold it and then blow it out. Your perception will quickly change and your level of Intox Fantasy Fantasy Fantasyication will be up to me. I, of course want to get you as high as I possibly can. The combination of my long legs in heels and the level of Intox Fantasy Fantasy Fantasyication you will achieve right now is the perfect storm.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 13 min 9 s
Size: 972 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-22-2019, 10:15 AM #25389
Модератор

Модератор

Part I: What a special day for all my fans, followers, devout worshippers, foot slaves, ass addicts, beta losers, et al! I've had my fun teasing all of you with my perfect body and for the first time, I am revealing my beautiful face. That's right. The face of God, revealed. In this clip, I sit atop my bed like a throne - I have my loyal, obedient steed bow down to my feet like a lowly servant and slide his head beneath my dangling, pretty little feet. As he kneels before me, prostrating himself, I laugh at him while smacking and slapping him in the face with my feet. Such a lucky slave! I always aim to have my Steed debase himself at my altar as much as possible - I tell him to show me that my feet indeed are the best tasting thing in the entire world, which he readily proves what with how furiously and passionately he licks my soles! He's smothered beneath my feet, right where he belongs. Down on the dirty floor like a speck of dust beneath me. Looking up at my supreme beauty and femininity, completely content with being nothing but my personal foot wipe… Part II: All this man is is my devoted foot-wipe. All he will ever be is my devout little follower, my worshipper, my weakened bitch who falls to his knees at the very sight of my beauty. Sound familiar? Yes, that's rather like you, too! In this clip, I continue wiping my hot, sweaty feet all over his face as he tells me how grateful he is to be my slave. Nothing wrong with that - I'm what beta losers would call a “Bombshell Redhead Goddess” and it stands to reason that any and every man would do anything for the opportunity to be pinned on the floor beneath me, kissing and licking my feet. Steed has taken this step. He has been baptized by the holiness that is ME. With each slap, smack, kick, and stomp of my feet, he falls further under my control and jurisdiction. In fact, I wanted to ensure that he felt as worthless and low as possible, so I stood above him and trampled his face before returning to having him clean between my toes and take one deep inhale after another. Once a slave, always a slave
Models: The Goddess and Her Steed

Duration: 11 min 50 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 813 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-22-2019, 10:16 AM #25390
Модератор

Модератор

I have a little wager for you. I bet that I can make you cum before my final countdown. I think you'll get so worked up you wont be able to help yourself. Now the rules are simple. You CANNOT stop stroking the whole time, you can slow down and speed up as you please but you must always stay stroking. The whole time I can use my body against you in any way I please. Of course rules don't apply to Goddess. So I can do whatever I want to tease you into cumming early. If you can't make it like the weakling I think you are you will ruin your orgasm! If you can and make it to my final countdown you can enjoy your full orgasm like the good boy you are! Lets gamble with your orgasm and see!!
Models: Goddess Kalina

Duration: 11 min 33 s
Size: 1.25 GiB
Download From AnzFile