Old 11-12-2019, 08:36 PM #104631
Модератор

Модератор

You're obsessed with stroking your dick and of course, my goddess soles. So, we're going to test that stamina of yours. I give you my feet's undivided attention and let you jerk anyway you please... but for only two minutes. And if you don't satisfy yourself to completion within that time limit, then you owe me a hefty tribute for wasting my time. Think you can keep up?
Models: Venus Venerous

Duration: 3 min 52 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 93.6 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-12-2019, 08:41 PM #104632
Модератор

Модератор

Caught you sneaking in my room again! Just look at my feet and get it over with.
Models: Enchantressbree

Duration: 5 min 13 s
Size: 173 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-12-2019, 08:41 PM #104633
Модератор

Модератор

Miss Hendrix & Melissa have gone to Headmistress room to discuss an experiment that has gone badly wrong in their science class and caused quite a mess! As they sit and wait for Headmistress the ever manipulative Miss Hendrix is plotting, she has been on her feet all day and they are very sore after a day in high heels. So she gently suggests that while they wait maybe Melissa could give her a foot rub. Melissa is always one to try and please a teacher and of course agrees. She slowly rubs Miss Hendrixs feet through her natural coloured pantyhose, pressing into her pretty soles, she can feel how warm they are after a day in heels, and I bet they are quite scented too! Miss Hendrix is determined to make the most out of her nice pampering session and decided to slip off all her outfit, pantyhose & lingerie, encouraging Melissa to strip too, so she can have a nice view while her feet are pampered. Miss Hendrix even convinces Melissa to put her face in her bare feet, breathing them in properly! However Miss isn't all about taking and tells Melissa she is very grateful, and as a thank you she will take the wrap for the whole messy explosion in the laboratory incident!
Models: St Mackenzie's

Duration: 8 min 32 s
Size: 151 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-12-2019, 08:43 PM #104634
Модератор

Модератор

Stacey loves her high heels, but today she has paid the price of wearing heels all day. While rushing to a lesson she has gone over on her heels and sprained her ankle and she has gone limping to Matrons room. She is in quite a bit of pain so she sits up onto Matrons table and rubs her ankle. She slips off her shoe and her stocking to have a proper look. She really needs her ankle to get better as soon as possible, because flat shoes with her uniform are a definite no no! So she slips off the rest of her uniform, apart from her remaining stocking, high heel, suspenders and thong, and gets ready to bandage her ankle. She wraps it up as tight as she can bare, pins it in place, and then stands up to check how it looks, dropping her thong as she does!
Models: St Mackenzie's

Duration: 7 min 46 s
Size: 110 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-12-2019, 08:49 PM #104635
Модератор

Модератор

Sexy brunette pushes balls into her cunt while smoking sensually. She really loves to masturbate while smoking. SDG283
Models: SexyDirtyGirl

Duration: 14 min 54 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 350 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-12-2019, 08:51 PM #104636
Модератор

Модератор

I know you've been staring at my feet in class, and now I finally have you alone. Come and watch how I take off these cute heels for you. After all this time, I need you to feel and taste the soft soles of my feet. Nothing turns me on like the way a mouth feels on my toes. Right here in the classroom, where no one is watching, I want you to take out your cock and cum for me. Suck on my little Teen-18+ feet and stroke your cock to me on the teacher's desk!
Models: Feet On Demand

Duration: 5 min 49 s
Size: 90.8 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-12-2019, 09:02 PM #104637
Модератор

Модератор

A foot freak's 1 minute paradise
Models: Goddess Angelina

Duration: 1 min 13 s
Size: 40.7 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-12-2019, 09:03 PM #104638
Модератор

Модератор

I'm about to get into a hot bubble bath but My feet are disgustingly sweaty and smelly. Thats what I keep you around for , get to it loser, clean them now !
Models: Obey Miss Tiffany

Duration: 6 min 30 s
Size: 1.07 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-12-2019, 09:08 PM #104639
Модератор

Модератор

It's been years you've been concerned about your unconventional desires. You're not quite sure why you love feet so much but you feel like your addiction is growing out of control. Day by day you become more and more ashamed by your weakness. You finally decided to go see a Therapist-Fantasy to help shake this insatiable thirst for soles. At first everything seems normal. Your new Therapist-Fantasy comes highly recommended so you feel as though there's nothing to worry about. She keeps reassuring you that this isn't something to be ashamed of and this puts you at ease, she even tells you she has a special technique to get rid of your kink, if that's what you really want. You couldn't be happier to hear this. You're ready to finally be normal. Thats when everything takes an interesting turn. She removes her shoes and starts to tease you with her bare feet, you cant help but be confused. You start to lose control immediately. You feel your cock growing as you turn bright red. She then reveals that the technique she is actually Exposing-Fantasy you to is meant to intensify your addiction. You will finally truly understand being powerless. This wasn't the type of Therapy-Fantasy you were looking for when you came in but now you feel the strongest urge to please me. I start to instruct you to stroke and you helplessly oblige my request. Second by second you find yourself further entranced by my voice, following instructions blindly without second thought. You quickly realize that your addiction will never loosen its grip on you and now your Therapist-Fantasy has you completely under her spell.
Models: Goddess Jamie Valentine

Duration: 16 min 13 s
Size: 2.30 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-12-2019, 09:09 PM #104640
Модератор

Модератор

It's the drunkest night of the year and I'm gonna get you more hammered than you've ever been before! I know you're aching to take that first big puff, my little Aroma slut. I slip off my rustling taffeta dress to reveal a sexy garterbelt beneath, as I push hit after hit on you. And before you can catch your breath, it's time for a shot of Having fun! Your my favorite little Having fun puppet, you'll take anything... anyone I put in you. I edge you in your dizzy stupor, encouraging you to take just another puff. You're begging for release while I laugh and push my perfect ass closer to your face. The fun has just begun
Models: Tease Goddess

Duration: 15 min 45 s
Size: 919 MiB
Download From AnzFile