Old 11-21-2019, 08:18 AM #108631
Модератор

Модератор

Doctor Roxy is back to examine you and help you get a grip on your constant feelings of inadequacy and low self esteem. We will start with a thorough examination to determine if you have any physical issues that may be causing your condition.
Well one thing seems to stand out from my examination and that is a severe penile deficiency. I have a rather unorthodox but highly effective treatment in mind for you. First, just take this pill to relax. Now that's better, don't mind the fact that you are going to be **** from the neck down.
Now that you are helpless lets start your training for your new life as My pathetic little sissy slut.. .
Models: Roxana Rae

Duration: 14 min 26 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.85 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-21-2019, 08:20 AM #108632
Модератор

Модератор

Focus on my boobs and drool over them . Watch me rub all over them . Squeeze them . Make your mind melt over them .
Models: SageAmbrose

Duration: 6 min 26 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 99.7 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-21-2019, 08:22 AM #108633
Модератор

Модератор

What happens to a slave that tells me he cannot do the feet thing anymore? Well he gets Blackmailed-Fantasy and feet Coerced upon himself. That's what happens. Slave K comes into notify me that he is not into feet. He just cannot bare attending to my feet any longer. That doesn't go over so well with Me. With as much dirt that I have on this boy I am surprised he has the balls to tell me this. By the end of this session I will make sure he gets more feet in his face and down his throat than ever imagined. He will learn to love it!
Starring: Kidd Dynamite
Models: Miss Untamed

Duration: 7 min 50 s
Size: 357 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-21-2019, 08:22 AM #108634
Модератор

Модератор

Do you trust your neighbours???Take a look inside the love affairs of your closet ones.Two gorgeous girls and their shrinking fantasies come true.19 MINS. FOR ONLY 11,99!!!!VORE - INSERTION - NIPPLES
Models: scottwill

Duration: 19 min 32 s
Size: 570 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-21-2019, 08:22 AM #108635
Модератор

Модератор

This was a custom and if you would like your own, please email me!
Featuring Dakota Charms!
Do you want to watch me suck this big cock? It makes me so wet to deep throat and gag as it jams down my throat. Long strings of drool spit from my mouth and my green eyes cry with tears. Spitting bubbles, I laugh while crying but determined to keep face fucking the shaft.
The dick is so big and real that it arouses me knowing you're hard from watching me struggle to get it all down!
OTHER KEYWORDS-dildos, gagging, deep throating, drooling, spitting, spit fetish, drool fetish, crying, big cocks, brunettes, all natural, big butts, white booty, PAWG
@DakotaCharms
Models: DakotaCharms

Duration: 5 min 3 s
Size: 427 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-21-2019, 08:25 AM #108636
Модератор

Модератор

Jade is in the living room waiting for her daughter Savannah. She wants to talk to Savannah because she has been out with her friends a lot lately and she wants to make sure Savannah is practicing safe sex. When Savannah comes home she sits on the couch next to her Step-Mom and It's not long after her Step-Mother starts talking that Savannah realizes her Step-Mom is trying to have "the talk" with her. Savannah assures her Step-Mom that she has nothing to worry about as far as boys are concerned because she actually likes girls more. Jade is very surprised because she had no idea that her daughter was a lesbian. Savannah even tells her Step-Mom that she's been having an affair with her best friend's Step-Mother because she likes older women. Jade is shocked and curious at the same time. She asks Savannah all kinds of questions about her affair. What happens next Jade is no way prepared for Savannah moves in close to her and begins to kiss her and feel her up. She tells her Step-Mom that she has wanted to be with her sexually for some time now. Jade moves away from her daughter and tells her that it is wrong. Savannah dismisses Jades objections and moves in on her Step-Mother. She Coerces Jade onto her back and begins to undress her. Jade tries to resist but Savannah is too strong. Savannah Coerces her mother's legs apart and begins to eat her pussy. Jade moans with forbidden lust as she and her daughter masturbate each other. Savannah gets behind her Step-Mom and imagines what it would be like to thrust a cock into her.
Models: Forbidden Lesbian Love

Duration: 20 min 36 s
Size: 596 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-21-2019, 08:27 AM #108637
Модератор

Модератор

Dee has been looking for a new assistant and your name came up. Today she invited you into to her “private” office, Dee already picked you, she simply wanted to find out how well you measure up under pressure. Dee's “EROTIC” features double deepeners, pre/post trance suggestions, and a powerful release. This is the UNPLUGGED "1 on 1" version.
Models: TranceProviders - NEW RELEASES

Duration: 14 min 15 s
Size: 349 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-21-2019, 08:28 AM #108638
Модератор

Модератор

Hey Loser, I just got back from the gym and my feet are really stinky and really dirty. I want you to beg to smell my stinky sweaty feet. Run your tongue up and down my sexy toes. Lick the bottom of my smelly feet all the way up from my arches all the way up to my toes.
Models: Lacie James

Duration: 3 min 1 s
Size: 223 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-21-2019, 08:30 AM #108639
Модератор

Модератор

Careful the longer you stare at my perky tits the more addicted you will become I promise. Come worship them while I put them right in your face you can almost feel yourself getting smothered by them now can't you? I bounce them up and down almost turning myself on just because of how they feel, you dreaming of touching them, sucking them what an excellent thought that it is. Your dick is mine as I make you my complete tit zombie. Oh did I mention nip slips?
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 6 min 59 s
Resolution: 576 x 720
Size: 50.8 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-21-2019, 08:31 AM #108640
Модератор

Модератор

If you don't lick me to orgasm you will not be taking another breath of air, so hurry up and start licking my cunt. This is the only way I am going to train you to serve me orally. I will sit on you face full weigh so your tongue can be deep inside me. I want you to **** on my pussy juices flooding your mouth as I orgasm.
Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 9 min 27 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 527 MiB
Download From AnzFile