Old 11-27-2019, 09:39 AM #110131
Модератор

Модератор

Hello there Cum eater, did you saved a bog loud for your Goddess, i know you missed me so much, its time to do what you do better, get on your knees, pants down and stroke for me, stroke as i say, follow my instructions like a good cum bitch that you are,. i know you dream about me fucking and you would love to swallow my man cums too
Models: dommebombshell

Duration: 9 min 50 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 289 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-27-2019, 09:40 AM #110132
Модератор

Модератор

“That's it - show Goddess how you behave. This is an honor, you know…”
“Thank you, Goddess!”
“You SHOULD be thanking me.”

This clip is such a fine example of proper ass worship. My bitch slave is on his knees as I relax on my bed and taunt him with my beautiful ass. I Coerce him to bury his face between my cheeks and dine on and devour my perfect asshole! The best part is that while he's busy kissing and licking my ass, he's Coerced to listen to my verbal humiliation…

Like a good pet, he speaks when spoken to. He tells me how amazing my asshole tastes, how perfect I am, how pathetic and inferior he is compared to me. Not that he needs to - he's on his knees burying his face in my ass and wiping it all over my asshole! But still, it amuses me to hear him admit it, admit that he's addicted to my ass.

As he grovels to me and sucks on my ass with a passionate fervor, I tease him and remind him that his only purpose in life is to clean my ass! And it's entirely true - he knows it, and if you were in his place (go ahead - be jealous), you would, too!

As he falls under my spell, his breathing grows heavy and he knows he will be enslaved to my asshole forever. It's like a spiritual catharsis - my ass seizes his mind and Squeezes it completely.

And that's quite evident at the end of this clip - he's so mesmerized and flustered from being allowed the honor of worshipping my ass that he nearly falls ****, collapsing on the bed. Case-in-point: my ass has absolute power. It will draw you in, wring you out, and render you a submissive little bitch forever.
Models: The Goddess and Her Steed

Duration: 11 min 51 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 978 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-27-2019, 09:40 AM #110133
Модератор

Модератор

I'm much more important than that wife or girlfriend of yours. I want you to jerk for Me, only Me. not her. not anyone else. I'm greedy. maybe you should just break up with her? Good plan.
Models: MistressVictoria

Duration: 6 min 19 s
Size: 760 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-27-2019, 09:41 AM #110134
Модератор

Модератор

Addicted to me and addicted to p0ppers is only going to end one way. You crave that euphoric feeling, desperately aching for control. With each hit you know you are only pushing yourself deeper into that black hole of addiction.
You can't resist me you try so hard not to lose yourself but my curves and those akyl nitrates lure you in. Your mine, you want to be toyed with, you want to be destroyed and you want to surrender every part of you. It feels good to get your fix, it feels amazing to be controlled and nothing else matters when your head is fuzzy and all you can hear is my alluring voice. Through the haze you see my beauty and are besotted, you want to submit to me in every way possible. Feeling woozy and extremely horny, you are at my mercy and there is nothing you can do. I have this hold of you and you don't know how but it feels good and you never want it to end.
Get your fix addict.
Models: Goddess Jasmine

Duration: 8 min 54 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 221 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-27-2019, 09:42 AM #110135
Модератор

Модератор

This is a custom video, the script reads as followed: Pretend you are giving me a private yoga lesson. You start out in downward dog in black yoga pants. No underwear underneath. Camera behind you so viewer can imagine looking at your butt during the class. When you are bending over really point your butt at the camera so that the yoga pants stretch enough so viewer can almost see through the yoga pants. You pretend you catch me checking out your ass and feet. (Make sure to say that you catch me in a nice way) Tease down your yoga pants and eventually strip nude. Incorporate a 4-5 minutes of that low angle shot from behind, then get into happy **** pose but facing the camera while sweet talking and getting me to masturbate to you. Point your feet at camera to emphasize the arches of your feet. Barefoot foot/anal masturbation encouragement talking showing your face and soles at all times. Sweet masturbation encouragement telling me to kiss/suck your toes and feet and fuck your butt. in your best little girl/sweet voice, say things like "please fuck me" "please lick/fuck my butt hole" "I want you to butt fuck me with my feet in your mouth" "I want you to fuck me" "I love rubbing my feet all over your face" Etc. talk about how you want to jerk me off. feel free to repeat things if you can't think of anything else to say *NO penetration, or masturbation by you either, just talk to me to get me to. The idea is that you are roleplaying I'm Im in the room with you so no need for you do masturbate. Do your best to Keep eye contact. Please no music/glasses/hat Please wear hair straitened in ponytail.
Models: Marissa Sweet

Duration: 10 min 14 s
Size: 1.05 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-27-2019, 09:44 AM #110136
Модератор

Модератор

I know you rush home to the only relationship a loser can get... A computer screen and your hand! So stroke for me... be honest with me and admit how pathetic you are...
I want you to humiliate yourself for me, so get into position... Legs over your head... point it at your face... and spray your face for me!
Starring: Fawn Kitten
Fawn has tons of experience as a cam girl and would love to get in contact with her new fans that have seen her on Valentine Network. Find her on Twitter and ****! DM and chat with her on Cam to speak with her in detail about each clip you've watched!
Categories: Humiliation, Legs Fetish, Stockings, Cum Eating Instructions, CEI, JOI, Jerk Off Instructions, Loser Position, Beta Male, Assignments, Slave Tasks, Laughing, Sexual Rejection, Virgin Humiliation.
Models: Valentine Network

Duration: 8 min 1 s
Size: 364 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-27-2019, 09:45 AM #110137
Модератор

Модератор

This is a humiliatrix interactive task clip. You'll be required to pause (When 'PAUSE' appears on your screen) And complete the tasks, with picture proof! This is LEVEL 1! Lets see how pathetic you are for your Hot Rich Goddess' commands! Lets see how pathetic you look completing your CEI task too!
If you send me your picture proof then ill rate you! Lucky boy!
For one of the tasks you'll need a permanent marker!
Models: GoddessPoison

Duration: 13 min 5 s
Size: 425 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-27-2019, 09:49 AM #110138
Модератор

Модератор

Let's play a little cum eating game. Strip down, lie down, and point your cock at your open mouth. And then the timer begins. You can stroke at any pace you want, but you're not allowed to stop until time's up. If you lose control? It's a big facial, a yummy creamy mouthful, for you. If you hold out? I'd like to see you try. I know you can't hold back when I tease you endlessly about that big stream of cream that'll soon be filling your eager mouth, and especially when I tell you how much it'll turn me on. You're not allowed to swallow until I say. The sooner you explode, the longer you'll be savoring that load. And you will savor it, even if you last until the very last second. There are more than 10 minutes of post-cum instructions awaiting...
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 25 min 35 s
Resolution: 1070 x 1 902
Size: 858 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-27-2019, 09:51 AM #110139
Модератор

Модератор

Your misery makes me laugh! You know I enjoy CBT a little more than most and so you come to me for perfectly sadistic sessions that leave you questioning your, and maybe my, sanity! But you do it, don't you? You put that dick in the misery that makes me happiest! You're only too willing to be vulnerable as I command endless misery for your entire package, and then some! This time is no different. My domineering personality and wild red-haired temperament bring you to the edge of pain and pleasure. I want to see you writhe for me with slaps, punches, knuckle grinds, pinching and pulling, and the mintiest toothpaste around! Sound fun?...or, at least, sound like something you can submit to in order to give me the happiness and pleasure I deserve?
Models: Red Rabbit

Duration: 22 min 46 s
Size: 2.57 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-27-2019, 09:53 AM #110140
Модератор

Модератор

I start out telling you exactly how to start stroking that cock of yours.
While you do so, I tease you and show off my tight and toned body.
I instruct you to go get a plate so you can catch all of your cum on it once you do blow your load.
I show you exactly how I want you to stroke your cock.
You are to stroke faster and faster for me until you are nearly close to shooting that hot load.
I tell you to grab your plate and hold it up close to your cock.
I count down from 5 and when I hit zero, you are to catch every last drop of cum on your plate.
Once you get the cum all over the plate I show you exactly how I want you to taste and savor your delicious, sticky load.
This video was shot with a professional mirrorless DSLR, lens and microphone in HD 1080p 60fps
Models: MadisonMarz

Duration: 10 min 26 s
Size: 776 MiB
Download From AnzFile