Old 10-31-2019, 05:52 PM #99631
Модератор

Модератор

Sophia got a new job cleaning for a local couple, and she's working hard in the kitchen, scrubbing away, but she forgot her belt and her leggings keep sliding down, revealing deep asscrack. Her boss, Kaylaa struts in, wearing tight spandex and a low cut tank top. She isn't happy about the looks of this new maid her husband hired, and she fires her immediately. Sophia begs for her job, says she will do anything. Kaylaa decides she has one job for her, to be her new personal ass cleaner! That's what this slut deserves for showing her big white booty to everyone. Kaylaa is so jealous and she's going to make Sophia pay. She pulls down her spandex and shoves the white girl's face up her perfect ebony asscrack. Sophia struggles but soon resigns herself to her fate and licks ass as she is told. Her long pink tongue probes and bathes Kaylaa's black asshole. Kaylaa tosses her aside and says that wasn't good enough, you're fired anyway. Indignant, Sophia storms off and then pulls down her leggings and squirts out a huge stream of mayonnaise all over clean floor, horrifying and disgusting her new boss. The girls bicker for a moment, and then Sophia knocks haughty Kaylaa to the ground, telling her to clean it up herself. When Kaylaa refuses, Sophia takes her revenge further, shoving grossed-out girl's face into her plush ass cheeks. Kaylaa doesn't want to lick ass, but Sophia threatens to tell her husband about the bad treatment his wife gave her, and she reluctantly licks. Sophia grabs her head and shoves her in deeper, taking pleasure in this sweet victory. She then pulls up her pants and is ready to leave when Kaylaa complains of nausea. She feels horrible, probably from licking disgusting ass! She grabs her stomach, and regards the pile of mayonnaise from her employee's ass and that is the last straw. Stomach churning, Kaylaa pulls down her pants and projects an uncontrollable fountain of mayonnaise out of her ass as well! She is shocked and appalled, and Sophia laughs at her but immediately her stomach hurts as well. Both girls, groaning, humiliated, and sick, pull down their pants and squirt out unbelievable amounts of mayonnaise onto the floor. Kaylaa is horrified to have such a mess in her clean kitchen, and Sophia offers to clean it up, if she can keep her job that is.
Models: VileHabitVideo

Duration: 11 min 19 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.61 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 05:52 PM #99632
Модератор

Модератор

I start out telling you exactly how to start stroking that cock of yours.
While you do so, I tease you and show off my tight and toned body.
I instruct you to go get a plate so you can catch all of your cum on it once you do blow your load.
I show you exactly how I want you to stroke your cock.
You are to stroke faster and faster for me until you are nearly close to shooting that hot load.
I tell you to grab your plate and hold it up close to your cock.
I count down from 5 and when I hit zero, you are to catch every last drop of cum on your plate.
Once you get the cum all over the plate I show you exactly how I want you to taste and savor your delicious, sticky load.
This video was shot with a professional mirrorless DSLR, lens and microphone in HD 1080p 60fps
Models: MadisonMarz

Duration: 10 min 26 s
Size: 776 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 05:52 PM #99633
Модератор

Модератор

After Step-Mommy Sydney birthed you, you grew up to be such a handsome shrunken man! Step-Mommy knows that you'll be the perfect pussy slave, so she teaches you exactly how she wants her giantess pussy worshipped. I command you to worship my pussy and bring me pleasure whenever I desire it. Using your hands, you'll play with her clit, making Step-Mommy Sydney moan. Step-Mommy Sydney even sits on top of you, so she can ride your itty bitty body as she orgasms all over you. Get used to pleasing your Step-Mommy, because from now on you're going to be my personal pussy slave!!!
Models: SydneyScreams4u

Duration: 7 min 49 s
Size: 829 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 05:52 PM #99634
Модератор

Модератор

A little pain, a little pleasure. I like to dish you both. It makes you nice and weak for me. Ohhhh sooo submissive. You love that feeling. I know just how to turn you into my good boy. You'll make it hurt for me. Make it sting real good. I'm getting you all worked up. Taking you through the motions. When you obey you get rewarded like a good boy should. I'll allow you some well deserved pleasure after the pain. I'll make you cummm harder than you ever thought possible. I'm in your head. Controlling your every move. The pain. the pleasure. the smacks, the stroking. All on my command. You need to explode for me. You know Goddess will lead you. You obey without a second thought. You're mine. And it feels so good!
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 19 min 58 s
Size: 526 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 05:52 PM #99635
Модератор

Модератор

GoPro closeups of my feet in the bathtub getting all wet and messy. Watch and jerk off as I pour oil in between my toes and down my soles, the water makes the oil bead up on my toes and makes you drool over my perfect feet. You stroke your cock as I pour lotions, creams, colorful bubble foam, and even fake cum all over my pretty little toes and feet, Squeezing it between my toes and rubbing my wet, messy feet together, spreading and curling my toes to show off how messy they are!
Models: noelleeaston

Duration: 4 min 57 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 74.2 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 05:52 PM #99636
Модератор

Модератор

Mistress is wearing her sexy white lingerie set with matching stockings and heels. See how weak I make you feel as I tease you with my perfect body with curves all in the right places. You want to jerk off like a good boy, it's impossible to resist your hot goddess when I make you so weak, begging to jerk for me how pathetic. You will do anything to see these perfect huge tits won't you? Begging, pleading with your goddess to see them. Well if you want to see them then you will have to do something for me other than just be my jerk puppet. You have to eat your own cum for your Queen's enjoyment. You love your mistress and will do anything to please her and worship those perfect round tits and all of my hot body. I make you beg just to see my tits and you beg more and more to cum for your goddess. You can't hold it much longer, you want to cum and eat it all for me. I slowly count you down from 10 and when I get to zero you have permission to cum. That countdown seems like it goes on forever with me counting slowly on purpose just to make you edge more and tease you with my perfect tits. Then finally I say zero and you cum so much and I you eat all of your own mess for your goddess. Swallow every drop of that cum like a good boy, perfection comes at a price.
Models: RoxyCox

Duration: 11 min 1 s
Size: 957 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 05:52 PM #99637
Модератор

Модератор

Most men are just beneath me. And that most DEFINITELY includes YOU! I mean, LOOK at me. And if a loser like you wants to actually be included in MY life - in ANY way - I will graciously allow it. But here are the rules- you need to do WHATEVER I say at the snap of my fingers, you will let me totally treat you like CRAPP and NEVER complain about it, and you will simply let me take as much money from you as I want. Got it? Now, if you follow those 3 simple rules, I will allow your loser ass around me. *(This clip includes my email addy!)
-Princess Carmela
Models: Princess Carmela

Duration: 5 min 15 s
Size: 461 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 05:52 PM #99638
Модератор

Модератор

Grab a poopers bottle and your favourite dildo. We will be kinky today. You will experience a blisful sensation of arousing dizziness mixed with a sweet stimulating prostate masage. But if that is not enough i will alow you a light masturbation aswell. Add a code to your order " 30% Markup "LOSER TAX" Add a code to your order " 50$ Markup "FAILURE TAX" Add a code to your order " 25$ Markup "CumTaX" Use the coupon code "NOTICEME" to stand out! Use the coupon code "ILOVEVALERIE" to prove your adoration! Use the coupon code "VALWALLET" to spoil me! ...........Twitter @valeriesins......
Models: Valeriesins

Duration: 17 min 23 s
Size: 1 016 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 05:53 PM #99639
Модератор

Модератор

This is the nastiest clip we've made to date and is NOT FOR THE SQUEAMISH. Mistress Stephie approaches Her Ass Eating slave, who is blindfolded and secured to the bondage chair. The Mistress starts of by wickedly slapping both of his Exposed-Fantasy tits to get his attention. She announces that She has a special treat for him today: They'll be working on his toilet training, and that he needs to start by cleaning Her beautiful puckered asshole.
His tongue touches her delicate rosebud as She sits on his face...but the slave recoils and Yelps in disgust after his taste **** tell him that his Mistress owner has recently used that asshole and neglected to clean it. "Come on, clean it up!" She tells him "Get that tongue in there and roll it around...I want it deeply cleaned!" and "all you are is a human toilet! That's ALL-YOU-GET!". She tells him that the beans from her burrito gave Her indigestion and gas and that She has another treat for him. He tenses up, but She tells him to relax...and blasts him in the face with a massive liquid fart, that runs in a lightly yellow streak down his face as he Yelps in real Torment. She Coerces him to endure massive, long, wet and incredibly intense farts directly into his face; real sharts.
You feel real pity for the slave as he can't move or even see where the farts and ass juice are coming from. But Mistress Stephie is always looking to push the envelope (and will to lose a slave or two in the process). She Coerces the ass eater to point his tongue and penetrate just the very entrance to Her delicate rosebud. She then erupts with another loud, long and very wet fart directly into his slave mouth. The slave is coughing and choking, pleading, asking why She is so cruel to him. After Her bowels have calmed and She feels clean and satisfied, She looks him the face and tells him "Your breath smells like sh*t!" and walks off.
Models: PacificKink

Duration: 11 min 28 s
Size: 1.61 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 05:53 PM #99640
Модератор

Модератор

I guarantee you've never experienced cum eating like this before. Not for two hot strong Latina dominatrixes fucking you balls deep, stroking your mind at the same time. This video is perfect for first timers and experienced sluts & I expect it to be a top 50 favorite in a matter of hours. BUY up & Watch right away! Re direct all Traffic via all Social media to buy this video as a thank you .
FOR CUSTOM CLIPS EMAIL JASMINEMENDEZ @ YAHOO.COM CATEGORY: CUM EATING INSTRUCTION, JOI, SLUT TRAINING, BRATTY PRINCESS,MIND FUCK, MEN FOLLOWING ORDERS, FEMDOM POV, DOMINATION, CUM COUNTDOWN ,HUMILIATION, GODDESS WORSHIP, COCK TEASING , BIG BUTTS, CUM COUNTDOWN , DOUBLE DOMINATION
Models: Goddess Jasmine Mendez

Duration: 8 min 27 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 336 MiB
Download From AnzFile