Old 10-14-2019, 02:00 PM #89041
Модератор

Модератор

Hello my faggot boy,
In this video you will be completely mind-fucked by gay triggers. You love my forced-bi videos. You love when i call you MY faggot. Faggot triggers are everywhere. No matter where you go. They originate in your mind and slowly take over your whole existence. You lose control and start craving big juicy cocks. This video is interactive with elements of hy_pno (mild humiliation, mostly encouragement to turn bi for me). I start you off slowly and at the end of the video you will be exploding with epic orgasm to huge meaty dicks.
I want you to have a dildo by your side or any other cock-shaped object. Here's how we play: Every time I say "FAGGOT" you stuff that dildo in your mouth. Every time you see a pic of big yummy cocks on your screen, you stuff your mouth again. After all, you are an inferior male. You crave to be on your knees pleasuring big cocks, licking Alpha balls. Come on, cock-sucker, stroke to all the triggers until i convert you into full-blown faggot.
Models: hotjulsfetishes

Duration: 14 min 41 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 562 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-14-2019, 02:00 PM #89042
Модератор

Модератор

You are so WEAK for hot YOUNG brats like me. I am so much younger than you, yet I have so much control over you. I love knowing that no matter how old my slaves are, I can wrap them around my pretty little finger. You do as I say, because you're addicted to hot young brats. Jerk for my hot young body as I humiliate you.

Please your Princess and use a markup code to pay more!
10% MARKUP - GOODBOY10
25% MARKUP - PAYINGMOREISHOT
50% MARKUP - CANDYLOVESCASH
100% MARKUP - FAVORITEBOY
500% MARKUP - PAYCANDYMORE
Models: Candy Glitter

Duration: 9 min 56 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 313 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-14-2019, 02:02 PM #89043
Модератор

Модератор

From a custom video. You are my guy friend and I always notice you checking me out. You confess to me that you love fit, muscular women. I'm amused and intrigued by this and decide to have a little fun with you... your jaw is already on the ground from seeing me in my tiny, micro blue bikini... but when you see my muscles flex, you just can't handle how sexy I look. I flex and show you my rock hard abs and defined obliques... my toned, muscular round ass, and the most spectacular of all... my chest muscles & biceps that are so strong, I can make them bounce. Everytime you see my biceps bounce and my chest muscles pop, you feel like you are going to burst! To tease you further, I do a little workout in front of you with some bicep curls to accentuate my bulging biceps and shoulders and bouncing pecs. I also do some squats so you can see my muscular, round ass flex. I love how turned on you get when I show you my hard body. I want you to stroke yourself and cum while you're worshipping my bouncing biceps and popping chest!
Models: Inked Asian Goddess Siren Thorn

Duration: 6 min 45 s
Size: 170 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-14-2019, 02:02 PM #89044
Модератор

Модератор

I guarantee you've never experienced cum eating like this before. Not for two hot strong Latina dominatrixes fucking you balls deep, stroking your mind at the same time. This video is perfect for first timers and experienced sluts & I expect it to be a top 50 favorite in a matter of hours. BUY up & Watch right away! Re direct all Traffic via all Social media to buy this video as a thank you .
FOR CUSTOM CLIPS EMAIL JASMINEMENDEZ @ YAHOO.COM CATEGORY: CUM EATING INSTRUCTION, JOI, SLUT TRAINING, BRATTY PRINCESS,MIND FUCK, MEN FOLLOWING ORDERS, FEMDOM POV, DOMINATION, CUM COUNTDOWN ,HUMILIATION, GODDESS WORSHIP, COCK TEASING , BIG BUTTS, CUM COUNTDOWN , DOUBLE DOMINATION
Models: Goddess Jasmine Mendez

Duration: 8 min 27 s
Size: 336 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-14-2019, 02:03 PM #89045
Модератор

Модератор

Hello again loser, look at you already sneaking off away from your stupid wife to see me. Your wife is so pathetic thinking that you are adequate, she probably thinks you are still at work right now. Are you going to take her flowers to apologize for being late? Ha you are so pathetic, what girl wants flowers? You could bring me diamonds and I would still spit in your face! She probably gets excited at any bit of attention she gets because she will never know what it feels like to have men absolute worship and adore her. She is never going to be as beautiful as me, as charming as me, never as naughty and cleaver as me. I bet you think about me when you are fucking her, her old wrinkly skin, you imagine touching my tight, young soft skin. You will be here jerking to me and go home and reject her. Maybe one day I will make you tell her what a piece of she is compared to me. Keep jerking and wishing that you could have me in your bed at night instead of that pathetic wife of yours. Laugh at her with me loser! I want you to be completely depleted when you get home to that frump you call a wife! Stroke it, harder! Jeez you can't even do that right, JERK IT! There you go bitch, now cum for me! Good bitch, now fuck off! - Sam
Models: GlamWorship

Duration: 5 min 21 s
Size: 281 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-14-2019, 02:06 PM #89046
Модератор

Модератор

There is no such thing as freedom for losers. You are not a free man, you are an owned slave. You have zero control over your life, you are DEPENDENT on Me. You're My slave, and My wish is your command. There is no reason to celebrate the traditional way; My wish for you today is celebrate the right way. Stroke your pathetic loser dick and pay for Me to play outside today. Losers stay indoors, while Queen celebrates. Losers don't have time to celebrate; they have a job to complete for Queen's pleasure.
Models: Queen Jennifer Marie

Duration: 10 min 18 s
Size: 904 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-14-2019, 02:07 PM #89047
Модератор

Модератор

(Roleplaying Regina George from the movie Mean Girls) I invited you over here because.. Okay, I know this is going to sound really weird. Especially coming from someone like ME, to someone like YOU (I'm way out of your league) but. I invited you over here because, I want you to jerk off for me. No, I'm not joking! This isn't a trick! Why, you ask? Because I like telling boys what to do and being in charge. Jerk off and do as I say, or else you might end up in my Burn Book, and I know you wouldn't want that.
Make me happy and cover the site's cut by using code: GIVEPIPER100%
Models: Princess Piper

Duration: 12 min 42 s
Size: 726 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-14-2019, 02:11 PM #89048
Модератор

Модератор

I love My big tits, you love My big tits. So I'm going to let you jerk to nothing but My big tits. But will I let you cum? Or will I deny you again? It'll be fun either way, so let's get started.
Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 19 min 15 s
Size: 953 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-14-2019, 02:13 PM #89049
Модератор

Модератор

You're in need a dick workout. Time to workout your cock to the most amazing parts of my body: TITS, ASS, PUSSY. My athletic gear gets you so wound up. You can't stop pumping to my tits, ass, and pussy. OMG, you are about to explode. Cum to Me BOY! This clip contains elements of jerk off instructions, masturbation instructions, joi, jerk off encouragement, masturbation encouragement, ass worship, pussy worship, tit worship, yoga pants, cameltoe, femdom, mind fuck, camel toe.
Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 10 min 3 s
Size: 977 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-14-2019, 02:14 PM #89050
Модератор

Модератор

Custom: Teddy found himself awake with Goddess Jasmine on top of him with no pantie on. She wakes him up to surprise him on his birthday.
Her gift is making his ultimate desire to come true by taking his virginity! But in secret, she is actually a SUCCUBUS!!!
She is hungry for another virgin! She feeds on virgin life Coerce and absorb their body every time she has sex with a helpless horny victim. Jasmine rides on top of him, then rear entry or doggie style position, and then top again till each time they reach climax. Each time Teddy cum, he starts to feel weaker and weaker but Jasmine takes no for answer and demands more of his cum!
With no energies or strength left to keep going, Jasmine is top of him again and ready to reach to climax one last time, she confesses to him that she is a succubus and she is very hungry!
Then she absorb what is left of his life Coerce and his body into her body!
Then Jasmine is all alone in the room, wearing a different outfit and she has a large round belly!
At the end, she thanks Teddy because they both got what we wanted at the end. She made his ultimate desire come true and Teddy ended up being her next meal. Now she claims everything that Teddy left behind!
His home, his car, and his entire fortune!
Models: Goddess Jasmine Mendez

Duration: 17 min 5 s
Size: 865 MiB
Download From AnzFile