Old 06-12-2019, 10:42 AM #37761
Модератор

Модератор

Name kind of says it all. How good is your aim? Can you hit the target? I'm going to have you jerk your cock off for me until I give you a cum countdown where the target is your mouth, and the prize is your cum!
Models: MissLuscious

Duration: 5 min 56 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 501 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 10:43 AM #37762
Модератор

Модератор

A little blackma1l, a little financial domination, a perfect fantasy. I, your company accountant, have found out your whole little secret. I mean, you didn't really think I wouldn't see you stealing company earnings to spend on Dommes did you? you should be smarter than that, Mr.CEO. I'm pretty quick to pick up on patterns. At first, I figured I would just take some money from you here and there and fudge the records. But when I saw the increase in your spending, it peaked My interest in a big way. Now I know how much you're willing to spend and how absolutely addicted you are so I have a new little arrangement for you. From now on, you're going to be paying Me. ONLY. Honestly, you don't have a choice. I have far too much incriminating evidence for you to say 'no'.
Models: Mackayla's Sinpire

Duration: 10 min 41 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 671 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 10:43 AM #37763
Модератор

Модератор

Prepare yourself to go deep into loser jerk off mode!! My huge perfect tits are bursting out of the shiniest bodysuit ever and I want to fuck you up. I want you to know you're a loser every time you see a pair of tits, especially mine. Losers only get to pay and stroke!! Use code SHINYFUCKSMEUP for a fun little loser surprise!
Models: BrattyNikki

Duration: 6 min 41 s
Size: 486 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 10:43 AM #37764
Модератор

Модератор

Oooh! My shiny ass just pulls you in! It's so round and sexy and the most perfect bubble butt. When there's shiny material wrapped around in, your like a bug being pulled into it. You can't look away now, you're trapped!
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 14 min 32 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 232 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 10:43 AM #37765
Модератор

Модератор

Today you're going and stroke and edge and tease that cock. And you're going to make it hurt. Temperature play. Ball stretching. Clothespins. Pulling and hitting. Hard impacts followed by light stroking...the pleasure and pain coming together to just overwhelm you. When I smile, you feel like you could do whatever I say. And you will. No matter how much it hurts. I'm going to be so sweet, and so merciless. It will feel so good, and so bad, at the same time. You will make it hurt. You will get right to the edge, again and again, inflicting whatever pain I demand upon your body. And then right when that final moment, that brink of orgasmic bliss, descends upon you...will you enjoy a big explosion? Of course not. I'm going to inflict an ultimate, intimate pain: a big, frustrating ruined orgasm. Poor little pain slut! I love it when you suffer for me.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 25 min 32 s
Size: 780 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 10:44 AM #37766
Модератор

Модератор

In this clip I abuse a realistic dildo: I step on it, crush it and kick it with a pair of high heeled pumps. Filmed with 2 cameras for extra immersion and in Full HD! xx
Models: Sweet Maria

Duration: 7 min 39 s
Size: 558 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 10:44 AM #37767
Модератор

Модератор

watch me get fucked in night vision pt1
Models: Devon Lee

Duration: 5 min 21 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 54.5 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 10:44 AM #37768
Модератор

Модератор

Making The Boss My Bitch Part 1: https://iwantclips.com/store/192/God...-Boss-My-Bitch I stroll into the office after my long weekend. Today I'm dressed more professionally, wasn't that nice of me? I begin to tell you what a wonderful weekend I had, shopping and spending vast amounts of ca$h in anticipation of my new salary. I ask how my weekend was, but why bother? I'm sure you spent the entire time jerking to what happened between us last week. Now that I know you're a little foot slut for me I can only imagine how fucked in the head you must be after having my perfect feet in your mouth. I bark at you to tell me the game plan for the day, all while sexting my new boy toy, Danny and snapping selfies. When you finally finish, I yawn. Work is boring, it's so much more fun to tease you! I rub my new stud in your face and then strip my panties off and toss them at you. Give them a smell! That's what you could have had, if you had any self control at all. How about you go ahead and rub my feet while you try not to cum in your pants. Did you know I hooked up with Danny? Yeah, last night in fact. Do you wish you knew what I taste like?
Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 15 min 55 s
Size: 364 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 10:44 AM #37769
Модератор

Модератор

I want your balls tied up for me while you stroke to show they're owned by me. There will be no escaping the grasp I have over them when they're bound, aching as they swell against the cord they're tied up in. You'll have to stay aware of what's happening to your balls as you stroke today despite your arousal. Just like you have to stay attentive to all of my other commands no matter how horny you are. I'll be using your bound balls to train you to be painfully aware of your predicament and give in to how it puts you in your place.
Models: TrixieMiss

Duration: 10 min 27 s
Size: 911 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 10:45 AM #37770
Модератор

Модератор

Hannah is alone in class and as she waits for Miss to return she is clearing not interested in her Latin, so she goes into her desk to look for something to keep her occupied, and she finds it! Two shrunken men are hiding in her desk and she laughs when she sees they are only two inches tall. She grabs them and makes it very clear how she could crush them easily, how she is the powerful one and they are nothing but worthless toys. Hannah plans to have some fun tormenting the shrunken men and she knows exactly how. She explains to the tiny little men that she has very sweaty feet & socks and as she sits up on teachers desk she Coerces them both into her hot warm trainers, one shrunken man in each! Hannah finds it very amusing as she knows they will be suffocating in her sweaty trainers, pressed hard up against her hot socked feet. After letting they choke for a bit she pulls them out of her trainers but she is not finished there as she slips her trainers off and squeezes the men between her socked soles. She torments them more and more, even flicking them off the desk with her socked toes, but eventually she grows bored of them, and that can mean only one thing!
Models: St Mackenzie's Brats

Duration: 9 min 6 s
Size: 152 MiB
Download From AnzFile