Old 06-19-2019, 10:51 AM #41941
Модератор

Модератор

Do you know what "Vinegar Strokes " means?The often odd , varied and bizarre facial expressions a man makes at the point when he is just about to ejaculate. The same sort of faces you would pull if you had just quaffed a pint of vinegar. If you didn 't , now you do. I mention it in this masturbation humiliation clip. That 's what this clip is all about... how stupid you look while you are pulling on your penis. Won 't that be fun? Humiliating you about what you are doing while you are doing it? You love feeling like a complete loser and I make sure that is exactly how you will feel. You 're welcome.
Models: QueenSheridan

Duration: 5 min 57 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 434 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-19-2019, 10:52 AM #41942
Модератор

Модератор

I love countdowns. I feel so sinfully in control as I slowly , deliciously count a man down to his orgasm , knowing that every second is an immense battle for him to contain all that cum from erupting.
Countdowns are such a head fuck and I love to fuck with your head. Even when you know you don 't have permission to cum at the end , it 's like your beta brain is tricked into thinking it will , through that triggering sequence of descending numbers , bringing you dangerously close to the edge.
Can you hold on through all these countdowns? Of course , there 'll be a punishment if you fail...
Models: Eva de Vil

Duration: 24 min 48 s
Size: 906 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-19-2019, 10:54 AM #41943
Модератор

Модератор

Zoey is picking up her bbw ebony stripper friend Ariane up from the club and she seems a little gassy in the back seat! Zoey drives with haste as her farting sexy friend demands she pull over so she can **** to as she had too many drinks at the club tonight! It 's early morning and they find a park to pull over at as Zoey makes her farting Intox-Fantasy stripper friend race across the park in her heels so she can **** in the public toilet! Good thing the park seems pretty empty as they make quite a scene at the park in her barely there schoolgirl outfit , tight fitting belly shirt and stiletto heels and stockings! The gorgeous amazon stripper **** in the men 's room and finises off with a nice big fart then Zoey even takes a turn pulling up her jean skirt and **** too and they head off to finally make it home!
Models: JessicaTaylorXXX

Duration: 7 min 59 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 133 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-19-2019, 10:55 AM #41944
Модератор

Модератор

This is quite an old clip , but I 've rescued it from obscurity and present it to you now.
Let 's chat , professor. I know you want so bad for me to be all on your cock , don 't you? Even though you have this itty bitty problem : I really like black dick. Not just any black dick , but big , fat , juicy , hard black cock. Delicious. If you were a girl , you 'd be all over it against your tight white ass. I love the filling of it filling my body , and I especially love when we film it so I can admire it later. But here you are , after I 've degraded you so many times , you still want my attention! I 've seen your dick. Not only is it white , but it 's tiny. So disappointing. Like , considering all of these facts , why would I bother with you? Do you think you can compete with a chunky , thick , veiny , giant cock? You don 't have a cock ; you have a wiener. Does it hurt to hear that? To hear about how my big black boyfriend and I like to tease and Torment and get what we want out of you? I love the power we have over you....but you wanna play , don 't you? You wanna act like you can be something , like I can spend time with you and be satisfied. The only time that can happen is when I 'm getting what I want. And if you can 't fill my tight pussy , you should fill my purse. It 's just mathematical , professor : you don 't have the length , you don 't have the girth , so it 's necessary that you compensate. I guess you could convince me to be attracted to tiny white dick , but you 're gonna have to do a lot of convincing. With your wallet , stupid. It 's not like you can thrust harder and make that little penis reach potential. Even an average dick can do the job , but you 're going to have to try another way. There are only a few scenarios under which this could be successful : 1 ) you pay for all of my bills until I decide you 're spending enough 2 ) your entire focus is pleasing ME. That 's it. The end.
Models: Sarah DiAvola

Duration: 7 min 37 s
Size: 1.07 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-19-2019, 10:55 AM #41945
Модератор

Модератор

Just stole your shirt to have a relaxing smoke on the balcony in the nice weather! I slap , spread , and rub my pussy &amp ; butthole while I smoke!
Models: Thekinkfaerie

Duration: 5 min 16 s
Size: 457 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-19-2019, 10:59 AM #41946
Модератор

Модератор

You love being tormented by my sexy ass and legs in fishnets... I will make it very hard for you not to cum! Think you can take it?
Can 't handle edging? Use my markup code ICUM2THEO and I might forgive you...
Models: The Only Theodora

Duration: 15 min 13 s
Size: 1.58 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-19-2019, 11:02 AM #41947
Модератор

Модератор

tease in long pink satin dress
Models: anabellagoddess

Duration: 5 min 4 s
Size: 189 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-19-2019, 11:04 AM #41948
Модератор

Модератор

One step closer to total submission. Your knees tremble at the sight of me in soft black leather , sky -high spiked heels and dizzying black pantyhose with corset stitching up the back seams. We both know what you really are , and you 're hard at the thought of being called out for it. Weak , simple , eager to get used. But we 're not here for your pleasure , we 're here for mine. Everything you own and will ever acquire , belongs to me. Your world is rocked to its core by my presence. As I command you to repeat my words , you fall deeper into a place of true knowing. Your fate is sealed.
Good boys use markup codes :
TESSWANTSMORE = $100 markup DOUBLE4TESS = double the price BLOWITALL4TESS = 1000 % markup
Models: Tease Goddess

Duration: 16 min 53 s
Size: 992 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-19-2019, 11:06 AM #41949
Модератор

Модератор

I 'm turning you into My weak ass boy and there is nothing you can do about it. I tease and taunt you with My nice big toned ass. Showing it off , so many different ways , it looks so good at every angle. Will I let you cum to it?
Models: MistressVictoria

Duration: 10 min 46 s
Size: 549 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-19-2019, 11:09 AM #41950
Модератор

Модератор

You are absolutely , undoubtedly addicted to my perfect tits , I comfort you & confirm your addiction letting you know how badly you really do need them
Models: 0TripleDBabe0

Duration: 7 min 15 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 186 MiB
Download From AnzFile