Old 11-06-2019, 11:24 PM #12241
Модератор

Модератор

Did you dream about to being my slave? Serve me and listening to me and get rewards? I love being worship by you all day long I could listening why do you love me. Be my dirty asshole slave and you'll get permission to cum on my poo hole. You get lot of tempting view to my ass. I start to feel have to shit. I wanna release pretty soon my nasty and spicy shit. I fuck my butt hole to make it gaping and hoping for more poo. Are you ready to clean my shit hole? I feel it so badly have to poo. I push out creamy big pile of poo on my side. I make my asshole to give you job and cleaning off the shit
Old 11-07-2019, 12:06 AM #12242
Модератор

Модератор

Eat another spoonful of my chocolate cream. Today Mrs. Christina and Victoria again invited me to serve them. They were very unhappy that I arrived late. For this, Mistresses had flogged me with a whip and I received slaps from them. I apologized to the girls and was ready to serve them as a toilet. Today it turned out to be a pleasant procedure for me. I like it when Mistress feeds me with a spoon herself , as if I were a small child. It is pleasant from the feeling of the Mistress’ care for her slave. I had to hold a plate against the ass of each of the girls. I saw opening anus and the defecation process of each of the Mistresses. Christina and Victoria was shitting to the plate, and I was licking their asses . Then, Mistress Christina fed me from the plate. I had to eat very fast, because Christina was scooping up the shit with a spoon and bringing it to my mouth very quickly. The poop of the two girls was mixed together, the bitter taste of Christina’s shit was mixed with the sweetish taste of Victoria’s shit. Therefore, it was very difficult to eat. After eating, I licked a plate and thanked my Mistresses for the care that I received from them.
Models: MilanaSmelly

Duration: 12 min 10 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.05 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-07-2019, 12:45 AM #12243
Модератор

Модератор

He’s watching me. Since the summer I have a feeling that someone is watching me and spying. We were walking with my friend Lana on the streets, in the Park and I noticed we’re being watched from the bushes. It turned out to be dwarf is a my living toilet. I pretended not to notice him and we have bypassed quietly until homes. Casually chatting we undressed and I decided to check. Creeping up to the front door, abruptly opened it and inside rolled my dwarf – toilet bowl. Gotcha, now you not leave! Now we want to play with you. Lana looks with undisguised interest at the frightened little slave. Well, on your knees, and crawl lick our pussys and asses. With what eagerness and desire he works his tongue, kisses, licks. And after all have Lana’s monthly, let-him its a gift girlfriend. Suck the dirty, bloody swab. What an insatiable, well done, all sucked to the last drop. Good day today. Good morning, fun start to the day. And there will be continuation…
Models: Mistress

Duration: 38 min 39 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 1.59 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-07-2019, 02:11 AM #12244
Модератор

Модератор

You're a fucking pervert, hiring me and not even wanting sex with me - you want something so much tasty than pussy could ever give you. I tease you for your desire for not even wanting my ass, just what it give you. Stay down and open your mouth, and eat my giant firm SHIT. A proper toilet can take whatever I give it. But it looks like I don't even have to demand, you're gobbling up all my poop as soon as it leaves my ass afterall! I know all about your desires you fucking bitch! Lick my ass clen after the toilet.
Models: marcos579

Duration: 13 min 10 s
Size: 952 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-07-2019, 03:51 AM #12245
Модератор

Модератор

I’ve been eating all the right foods today, just to make me extra farty for you. Are you ready to get your nose right up into my ass and sniff hard on my sexy farts? Course you are. Nina’s sexy farts stink the best don’t they. I want you to inhale my farts deep into your lungs and taste them in your mouth while i spread my ass cheeks in your face. My farts smell the best and you know it!
Models: DPproductions

Duration: 8 min 3 s
Size: 265 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-07-2019, 11:28 PM #12246
Модератор

Модератор

Watch as PhatBunny start of the video segment showing you her curves. The next seen she lets out a big fart that you can almost feel in your chest. The last scene she relieves herself in her bathroom which ends up being a huge diarrhea mess and she also lets out some loud big farts.
Models: VOODOOVIXEN

Duration: 2 min 8 s
Resolution: 1536 x 1 080
Size: 129 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-07-2019, 11:47 PM #12247
Модератор

Модератор

I am right after long sensual sex… My pussy is so wet. And also my panties! It was amazing… But during the sex I felt gasses inside my ass all the time. It was crazy… I lock this inside but now it’s time for some relief! I am in sexy black lingerie. I have wet hair… And I am still horny as fuck. Do you wanna join me? Come here, just sit and smell my loud farts… Yeah baby… I invite you to my stinky world. Look at my ass. And hear loud farts… Many loud and stinky farts on your face!
Models: HotDirtyIvone

Duration: 4 min 12 s
Size: 310 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-07-2019, 11:51 PM #12248
Модератор

Модератор

My shit is constipated and fat and stretching my asshole wide.
Models: thefartbabes

Duration: 5 min 17 s
Size: 352 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-08-2019, 04:22 AM #12249
Модератор

Модератор

You're a fucking pervert, hiring me and not even wanting sex with me - you want something so much tasty than pussy could ever give you. I tease you for your desire for not even wanting my ass, just what it give you. Stay down and open your mouth, and eat my giant firm SHIT. A proper toilet can take whatever I give it. But it looks like I don't even have to demand, you're gobbling up all my poop as soon as it leaves my ass afterall! I know all about your desires you fucking bitch! Lick my ass clen after the toilet.
Models: marcos579

Duration: 13 min 10 s
Size: 952 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-08-2019, 04:39 AM #12250
Модератор

Модератор

Two nuns and their nasty perversions, they start by making loud gases, wet and perfidious, they pray at the same time. Their panties get more and more dirty than shit from the ass. They touch each other and get excited, and they are growing tight in pants! You’ll see how a big, hideous shit has grown, they are eating them!
Models: HotDirtyIvone

Duration: 8 min 9 s
Resolution: 640 x 1 136
Size: 97.4 MiB
Download From AnzFile