Old 06-07-2019, 06:00 PM #3241
Модератор

Модератор

Everything you like about my see-all shitting videos! Me making some big fat dirty shits, all the while talking dirty to you! Watch as my hot loads squeeze out of my sexy asshole and I tell you what a nasty boy you are for jacking off while watching me shit. You are going to get even more addicted to my hot asshole and my hot shit as I tease you with my dirty talk, toilet boi!
Models: peteuse

Duration: 6 min 1 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 92.7 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-07-2019, 06:09 PM #3242
Модератор

Модератор

I have to shit so badly and you will watch me how I do it !
Models: MistressAnna

Duration: 3 min 20 s
Size: 271 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-07-2019, 06:15 PM #3243
Модератор

Модератор

Hot huge 5 day shit pooping,peeing lot,cumming naughty for you!
Models: thefartbabes

Duration: 13 min 57 s
Resolution: 576 x 720
Format: Windows Media
Size: 233 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-07-2019, 06:28 PM #3244
Модератор

Модератор

Erica is not feeling very well; she has a fever and doesnt know if she has to poo or pukeweve all been there before!
She kneels in front of the toilet thinking that she is going to throw up and as she is trying to puke, she explodes into her jean shortsshe has been contipated for days and finally she gets to let everything out.
It pushes like a volcano out of her shorts and when she is releasing her days of constipation, she can only moan, push, pass gas, and push a lot of shit that eventually drips down her shorts onto her legs and feet.
When she is finished, she stands and the shit runs down her legs and destroys her shorts.
Models: EricaKay

Duration: 11 min 24 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 257 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-07-2019, 06:28 PM #3245
Модератор

Модератор

Mistress use my mouth to empty her bladder then she fill it with hot shit. After that she make me eat most of all until i beg her to let me cumm !!
Models: TOILETSLAVE4ALL

Duration: 7 min 31 s
Resolution: 272 x 480
Format: AVI
Size: 46.8 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-07-2019, 06:30 PM #3246
Модератор

Модератор

Every day this week I have shit out a nice load of my amazing fresh shit and Ive been saving it up for some fun! Now its the seventh day and its time to poop out the seventh load of poo!
I pick up the giant handful of poop Ive been collecting all week and I shit out the seventh and final load right on top of that moist, stinky pile!
Wow! This is so much poop! I love getting to play with giant piles of my stinky poo! I cant wait to smear all of this poop all over my big juicy body!
I start by smearing the poop all over my tits! Then I cover my belly and my legs and my ass! I dance around and talk dirty to you as I cover my body in a week of shit!
It makes me so happy to be a dirty, filthy scat girl! I hope you enjoy my fun as much as I did!
Enjoy!
Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 6 min 6 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 243 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-07-2019, 06:31 PM #3247
Модератор

Модератор

I start the video wearing a complete outfit jeans, t shirt and heels I take them all off until I am fully nude. I then take a very long pee all over the clothes. Finally I put all the soaking wet clothes back on
Old 06-07-2019, 06:36 PM #3248
Модератор

Модератор

I am such a horny scat lover! I want you to fuck my asshole when its filled with a big load of shit! Just like it is right now! Ive got a huge load of poop that is just desperate to come out! I wish I had a nice hard cock to pack my shit in deep! But I only have this rubber dildo! I guess it will have to do! I push the toy up into my ass. It takes a lot of work because it hits all that shit that wants out so bad! I am strong though and I push that shit way up my poop chute! I pack my shit in so deep! Oh it feels amazing! Just lick a real cock would!
But all that ass fucking wont keep my turds in! My ass pushes the dildo out and out come a big, messy load of shit! It feels amazing to push all that shit out! It falls right on the cock and all over my legs too! And I get shit all up my ass crack too! This is such a messy load of shit! I scoop up my poop and smear it all over my big butt! I grab the dildo and fuck my shitty ass! Im fucking it just like I would fuck your cock!
Imagine that you were fucking my ass and all of a sudden I shit your cock out and a HUGE load of poop come shooting out too! I just shit all over your cock! Youd love that wouldnt you!? Youd take your shitty cock and youd shove it right back up my asshole and shit fuck my dirty ass until I came all over your cock!? Then we could smear my shit all over our bodies and on our faces too!
That is exactly what I am doing right now! I am shit fucking myself and smearing my shit all over as I imagine you fucking me and smearing shit all over my body! You can fuck my shitty ass and then fuck my big, juicy tits too!? I love having my tits shit fucked! It feels amazing and looks so hot to see a shit covered cock fucking my big, natural, poop smeared tits!
This is one of the hottest videos Ive in a while! I am sure youll love watching it just as much as I loved making it!
Enjoy!
Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 10 min 24 s
Size: 1.02 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-07-2019, 06:36 PM #3249
Модератор

Модератор

A new hot video, dirty masturbation of my wet pussy, shit in my pants, a giant pile of shit, smearing shit through my face and playing with my shit in my mouth!) I know you like to spy on me, so I chose the bathroom, because only here you can calmly watch as I take a shower and play with my fragrant heaps of shit just quieter .. I can hear that you spy on and punish you ..
for example, what if I sit on your face and let ALL get my chocolate in your mouth?))
*I hope you like, also do not forget you can order my video with your wishes, or buy my dirty underwear)) write to me in private messages!)
Models: DirtyBetty

Duration: 6 min 44 s
Format: Windows Media
Size: 361 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-07-2019, 06:40 PM #3250
Модератор

Модератор

In this extra special value compilation you will get 2 clips for the price of one when you buy! Included in this compilation are both of my Dirty French Maid clips 2 of my best selling clips ever! See below for clip descriptions:
1. Bad Girl! French Maid Panty Poop!
In this clip I am a very dirty minded french maid who wants you to watch as I pee through my panties and into a jar.then I fill my sheer white panties with a huge load of steaming hot creamy turds. After removing my panties I still have more poo so I squat down in front of the camera to go some more on the laundry room floor. I am such a terrible maid! lol!
2. French Maid -First Time Ever Eating Poop
Watch me eat and swallow my own shit for the very first time ever!
I haven't shit in 4 days and feel constipate so i put a suppository in my ass.
I am dressed in a french maid costume, and I clean and role play for a bit. hoping that moving around will get my bowels moving too!
I sit on the coffee table play with myself for a bit, until i finally feel the urge to shit!
I get out a plate and a fork and shit onto the plate. and OMG what a huge shit i just took!
I sit down and with a fork and I eat a bite of my fresh shit and then swallow it!
12 minute long clip! 2 camera angles!
Models: CosmicGirl

Duration: 18 min 56 s
Size: 1.42 GiB
Download From AnzFile