Old 04-29-2019, 02:01 PM #18781
Модератор

Модератор

My personal trainer is HOT! Don't you think? Well I think so too, that's why I invited him bk to the home I share with my husband. The only thing is, as he was fucking me bareback on the kitchen side, my loser husband walks in and finds us! What a fucking joke. He never comes home early, he should have been working hard to pay for my lavish lifestyle. Oh well, he didn't seem to mind though, he was super turned on by it in fact! Just goes to show what a loser he actually is
Models: Tiffany James

Duration: 5 min 26 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 477 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-29-2019, 02:02 PM #18782
Модератор

Модератор

Default Goddess Jessica - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 15 min 15 s
Resolution: 600 x 800
Size: 102 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-29-2019, 02:02 PM #18783
Модератор

Модератор

You were wondering where this was going...well, an awesome place for you! You're going to get your own custom 5 minute ass worship video. Nobody will ever see it but you! I'll use your name and everything. What could go wrong? Nothing at all, except that's up to you.
Models: AmaliaMoney

Duration: 4 min 13 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 198 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-29-2019, 02:03 PM #18784
Модератор

Модератор

I want to show you something daddy, please watch me I wanna cum for you. this video is a basic beautiful agony video with a DDLG twist.
Models: HentaiKitty

Duration: 9 min 55 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 40.8 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-29-2019, 02:05 PM #18785
Модератор

Модератор

We are in a friend party and you have take a bet with your other friend girl. You say that you could take advantage of me(Marc-André), seduce me, get me naked and cum in my face while your filming just all to prove it ! So you get me in a room and seductively, you tell you want see me naked, don't be shy, no one will know and it will be fun! Once i strip wow nice big cock ! Circumcised, you love it You ask me to take a seat and start jerking and telling me you love watching a man have a wank. Wow your cock is so hard and big for a while. After you ask me to go on the bed to get more comfortable and after you ask me a favor. If you could filming it with you phone because you find me so hot ! . I'm ok because you promise it's just for you... Also, once i'm on the bed naked, you are now be**** me and my clothes and you reverse the situation. I'm now trap!! Do you want your clothes back ? You have to do everything i tell you to do ! I have no choice to accept, if not everyone will see me naked ... You laugh at me how easy you manipulate me and you coerce me to cum with my leg over my head and you cry it loud when the time come, by telling me i don't want been caught like this. You laughing even more more when i cream all my face and telling me everyone will know and will see the video. So have a good party right now Marc-André and for you clothes, i keep it with me. Good luck :P I want you to stay clothed during the clip like a cfnm situation. That kind of the script i want and if you have idea to bring... Thanks !
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 10 min 44 s
Size: 395 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-29-2019, 02:06 PM #18786
Модератор

Модератор

Cum and Worship Your Blond Goddess's Peachy Ass ! U can deny me ! You cant deny the perfection of my Ass, I know how much you want it, watching me slip my fingers be**** my ass cheeks, squeezing & slapping it, cum Worship !
Models: Lexi_Littleminx

Duration: 9 min 17 s
Size: 200 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-29-2019, 02:06 PM #18787
Модератор

Модератор

I've been craving something up my booty lately... I have this really nice buttplug and I want to get it up my tight asshole, think I can do it? Well, I can & I did! I also came really hard once I shoved it in my ass
Models: LucySkye

Duration: 10 min 46 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 509 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-29-2019, 02:07 PM #18788
Модератор

Модератор

Default PrincessPilar - iwantclips

Models: PrincessPilar

Duration: 13 min 18 s
Size: 406 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-29-2019, 02:08 PM #18789
Модератор

Модератор

What a little married slut you are. Perving over my amazing ass when you have a wifey. Well I have a very special task for you today. It involves this amazing ass of mine, and this sexy panties engulfed in my divine pussy scent. I want you to clean my panties. Sucking every single drop of juices off my panties. Slurping it right into your slutty mouth. But there's ONE thing you need to do for me afterwards. I'll even sell you my panties at a special price just so you can complete this task for me..oh it's so fucking evil, so evil I can't tell you what it is unless you buy this clip.
Models: GJRatedP

Duration: 5 min 18 s
Size: 414 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-29-2019, 02:10 PM #18790
Модератор

Модератор

You are my son, Momma's boy. I've been training you to worship my pussy. I want you to be in complete check for the rest of your life with me, just like I did with your father. Im training you to be in complete obedience and have been building up your training, and now its time to progress to the next level of your pussy worship phase. You will watch me get fucked by my lover. Im reenacting all the steps with my father before you only my goal is to perfect it even more. I've been training from a very early age to you don't know any better and its all perfectly normal. This enslaved life of total devotion to mother with the goal of some day tasting me. I use belittling language, B*** talk tone of voice and references to your young age and constant needing for direction and guidance as I talk about taking things to the next level today. You're just entering puberty and have just started experiencing cumming to me so its perfect timing for you to learn complete dependence....“There you are, son, you've been making your mother so proud with your obedience so far and I think you're ready to take things the next level in your training to be my ultimate pussy slave. I've deprived you of jerking for a week so you can build up a nice,big wet cumload for mommy tonight. Its important for me to so how devoted you are to your mother's pussy. I know how much you've been fantasizing over your mother pussy, I understand how the hurt it's causing you so far, but some day you'll thank me. I don't ever want you to take your mother's pussy for granted and if you ever reach the maturity and sacrifice level to touch and taste it, you'll be so appreciative of it.
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 13 min 58 s
Size: 381 MiB
Download From AnzFile