Old 05-15-2019, 02:08 PM #23311
Модератор

Модератор

It's getting to the point where if you don't think about eating cum, you can't even get hard. you know your place as a hungry cum slut, it's clear. I've worked CEI so deep into your brain. you are just a cum eating machine at this point. Go on and jerk it, I know you're excited for whats coming. you don't get to jerk off and finish like a real man, you'll jerk off and finish just like the pathetic idiot you are! Swallow your load for Me, just like a good boy. It never has felt so good being an addict.
Models: Goddess Lindsey

Duration: 9 min 21 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 816 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-15-2019, 02:11 PM #23312
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 11 min 10 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 270 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-15-2019, 02:19 PM #23313
Модератор

Модератор

It's been way too long since you unloaded all over your face like the pathetic little loser that you are. I know you secretly love e4ting your cum for Me. You love being a slut and doing whatever I say, no matter how degrading. Come on loser, jerk that dick. Jerk it for Me and cum on your face on command like a good little bitch. Now go take a selfie and send it to Me. I want to see how shameful and pathetic you look. Once you've sent Me a picture, go funnel all that jizz into your mouth like a good little whore. E4t up every last drop!
Models: Princess Ashley

Duration: 13 min 5 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 520 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-15-2019, 02:21 PM #23314
Модератор

Модератор

You love watching me rub lotion onto my toes.. Softly rubbing and touching my toes and soles.. Getting softer and softer as I rub the lotion in... My perfect princess feet arching and stretching as I rub... (no audio) Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! livingforprincess clarasgoodboy ClarasWallet TributingPrincess PrincessesLoser ClarasLoser
Models: clarakitty

Duration: 6 min 0 s
Size: 699 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-15-2019, 02:26 PM #23315
Модератор

Модератор

Perfect natural big BOUNCY round boobs are flaunted in your face making you so weak and horny... Im so tall, pretty, classy, bratty, and dangerous because I'm a professional man $educer... You thought you were taking a break? haha no sorry, you're stroking and buying more of My clips... you cannot resist. at all! You can tell I TRY to keep My big bouncy boobs contained but My pretty areolas keep peeking out which make you go sooo stupid for boob$.. get ready to stroke ALL DAY and then Consumer cum for my bouncy boobs
Models: PrincessMindy

Duration: 9 min 9 s
Size: 796 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-15-2019, 02:26 PM #23316
Модератор

Модератор

It's undeniable-I am the Master of poppers JOI videos. There is nothing that gets Me off more than getting you fucked up, guiding your breathing as you inhale those nitrates. I'm in the mood to mind fuck you senseless, & I've added subtle special effects to this clip to enhance your high. I have several different ways that I want you to jerk off. I have you milk your cock up, down, edge it, goon it, grip it- all while My guided Intox Fantasy Fantasy Fantasy Fantasy brings you deep into submission. At the end, the reality is that I get off on your pain & struggling. So, when you get too close, I give you punishments to keep you from cumming. The point is, this orgasm is going to take some hard work. I have a very specific way that I want you to cum today. I show you how to push all of the cum out for Me in a way that pleases us both, but not until I'm done testing your control!
Models: Mistress Salem

Duration: 9 min 34 s
Size: 489 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-15-2019, 02:44 PM #23317
Модератор

Модератор

ClaraKitty uses four different dildos in this shower show recording... She starts small with a blue bad dragon dildo fucking herself so you can see, before she moves up to a pale realistic one and plays with herself in different angles for you, then using her medium realistic dildo before finally using her squirting giant bad dragon dildo.. She plays with her ass for you fingering it in different angles and teasing you.. Switching between dildos and fingering her ass.. (FULLY NUDE) Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! In order of least to most pleasing, obviously. livingforprincess (10%+) * clarasgoodboy (25%+) * ClarasWallet (50%+) * TributingPrincess (100%+) * PrincessesLoser (200%+) * ClarasLoser (500%+) *
Models: clarakitty

Duration: 22 min 12 s
Size: 2.53 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-15-2019, 02:44 PM #23318
Модератор

Модератор

It's come to my attention that you just aren't as motivated to lose weight like you said. You signed up with me as a client to work you out and to get you into shape, but I just don't see the drive in you. What I do see however, is you checking me out in every workout session. And I kind of like it. You still have another 3 prepaid sessions with me. So let's try something else, something I think you might enjoy more than pumping that iron or doing cardio....
Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 7 min 32 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Size: 68.1 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-15-2019, 02:50 PM #23319
Модератор

Модератор

These tits are so far out of your league. You can't look away seeing that my middle finger is the only thing covering my nips. You get so horny for denial and humiliation. I'm sure as hell not giving you nudity today and I'm not feeling to nice either. So enjoy the view and be my verbal punching bag for a moment or two! Consists of: TIT WORSHIP, BIG TITS, FEMDOM, HUMILIATION, FLIP OFF, MIDDLE FINGER, FEMALE DOMINATION, GODDESS WORSHIP, TEASE GODDESS, BRAT GIRLS, BRATTY GODDESS, TIT WORSHIP, BIG BOOBS, IMPLIED NUDITY, EROTIC TEASE, TEASE GODDESS, COCK TEASE, DOMINATION, JOI, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, ORGASM CONTROL
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 4 min 27 s
Size: 220 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-15-2019, 02:53 PM #23320
Модератор

Модератор

Worship my perfect 32DD tits while I brag about how hot and perfect I am and you'll never get to experience one moment of me.
Models: goddesspaige

Duration: 2 min 54 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Size: 19.3 MiB
Download From AnzFile