Old 05-19-2019, 03:13 AM #24211
Модератор

Модератор

Welcome to your new addiction! Bitch Better Have My Money - In this first clip of this series, you will get mesmerized into worshipping My beauty... Buy and discover what is all about... I assure you it's purely mesmerizing!
Models: Goddess Helen

Duration: 6 min 44 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 359 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-19-2019, 03:30 AM #24212
Модератор

Модератор

Youre addictied to Nikki and thats obvious but she wants to deepen your addiction by having you begging for her bare soles,ass ,and boobs while she teases you and makes you stroke for her like the loser you are
Models: NikkiNexxt

Duration: 10 min 14 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 361 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-19-2019, 03:31 AM #24213
Модератор

Модератор

Anabelle Pync and Angel Lee have found you and all of your friends sneaking around their house. Years ago, Angel shrunk you and has kept you around for her amusement. They use their large feet to crush all of your friends as you watch in horror! Their toes wiggle and squish their little bodies with such ease. Angel grabs a group of men and puts them on a chair while Anabelle **** her curvy ass on them over and over. Angel grabs moreÂ*pipsqueaks so her muscularÂ*butt can crush them into oblivion! The tight yoga pants are worth the Torment if only to have those beautiful asses on your face. Another one gets smushed between Angel's huge tits. While mocking them, she uses her hands to make sure that they do not make it out of there alive! These malicious girls show these pathetic twerps who is in charge by using their hands to smash and punch on their weak bodies. Bones crack and they cannot get away from their wrath. Anabelle loves shoving their carcasses in her mouth and chews on them in mass. She loves showing you how they fall out of her huge mouth! These two get bored and leave you until the next time they want to humiliate you! OTHER KEYWORDS- Annabelle Pync, blondes, blond, blonde, spandex, workout clothes,
Models: Angel Lee

Duration: 14 min 5 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 263 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-19-2019, 03:35 AM #24214
Модератор

Модератор

Hey loser. Did the sight of my cleavage in this tight little red top make you come running to me? Thought you could get a glimpse? Get real. My tits are too great for you. You're such a fucking beta loser who doesn't deserve them. Beta losers don't get to look at big sexy tits. These tits are for strong alpha males only. Beta male losers only get to get teased. Use code "YESCARLIE" to prove you're a good boy to me Use code "ALLFORCARLIE" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% Use code "EVERYTHINGFORCARLIE" to give me more because I deserve it
Models: Carlie

Duration: 9 min 22 s
Size: 539 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-19-2019, 03:38 AM #24215
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 13 min 58 s
Size: 712 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-19-2019, 03:52 AM #24216
Модератор

Модератор

Bratty Giantess Girl crushes her Teachers and her Stepfather My stepfather is principal at my school. I'm a bratty girl. One day he enters the room to ground me for my bad behavior in school, but I mixed some shrinking tonic in the beverages on a teacher meeting in our house. When I come down for breakfast, I find all my shrunken teachers and my stepdaddy on the breakfast table. Now I'm a bratty giantess girl for them. What a fun! The first two gets butt crushed by me. Then I put some jam on my toast, with two teachers on it and take a good bite of the toast. Another teacher is swimming in my juice. I drink him. I take off my sneakers and put my socked feet on the table to humiliate my teachers with the horrible smell of my sweaty sneakers and stinky socks. Haha, how rude! My stepdaddy tries to get my attention with climbing my giantess' socked foot, but he falls down. Ouch! I'm not that much hungry, so I decide to grind my art and physics teachers deep into the toast with my sweaty socked foot. Only a **** stain remains from them. I put one sock off and find some sock lint. Some teachers gets endangered when I carelessly remove the sock lint from in between my toes. They are huge as boulders for them. My sports teacher gets crushed on the donut by my bare foot. Then I decide to stand up on the table, so that those tiny teacher pests can see my enormous size compared to them. I squish some of them under my feet. I decide to crush a couple on the donut, this time with my sweaty sock foot. Finally I hunt my shrunken stepdaddy down, who has survived this until now. I catch him and throw him in my sneaker, before I put it back on. This includes some pretty in-shoe shots. If you like to see socks and barefeet on food, and want to see many humiliating crushes by a bratty giantess stepdaughter, this clip is totally for you! This clip contains many sfx close-ups and pov shots of me performing sock and barefoot crushes of tiny men, a vore and a drink scene and an in-shoe crush.
Models: Giantess Loryelle

Duration: 18 min 45 s
Size: 970 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-19-2019, 04:04 AM #24217
Модератор

Модератор

Face it, there is only one kind of ass you want to worship. I don't care if you've been looking at nubian asses lately, we both know this plump Asian ass is the one you want to dedicate your wallet to. Go on, kiss my ass, I know you want to. Isn't that much better? Isn't that more satisfying? This is all you need. Stop looking at other types of women, they don't hold a candle to this big bubble butt. Can you even focus on anything when my Asian booty is right in your face? Watch it jiggle. Don't you just want to jerk off your cock to this? You have no choice but bow down and worship this Asian booty.
Models: AstroDomina

Duration: 10 min 39 s
Size: 427 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-19-2019, 04:10 AM #24218
Модератор

Модератор

Since it's Christmas, for the first time, I'm going to let you worship My tits and only My tits. I have to tease you first though, with My natural, perky, hot, 20-year-old boobs, giving you little flashes of My adorable nipples, before I finally let you stare and appreciate them. Merry Christmas, loser.
Models: Eva de Vil

Duration: 6 min 59 s
Size: 420 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-19-2019, 04:11 AM #24219
Модератор

Модератор

Default MoneyPrincess-Isabella - iwantclips

Models: MoneyPrincess-Isabella

Duration: 20 min 4 s
Resolution: 2160 x 4 096
Size: 1.28 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-19-2019, 04:26 AM #24220
Модератор

Модератор

I am washing the dishes when I get a phone call from my scientist husband. The dish soap spills all over my blouse and onto my chest. I feel a searing pain! I don't want to be a bad wife so I get through washing the dishes.... I turn around to see my boobs have grown triple in size!! I remember him saying that it wasn't dish soap that I spilled on myself once I calm down.... My boobs are absolutely massive now! I have to call my husband and let him know that I think
Models: Katy_AnnXO

Duration: 6 min 0 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 125 MiB
Download From AnzFile