Old 07-21-2019, 12:07 AM #61641
Модератор

Модератор

I love it when you do p o p p e r s. You get so incredibly horny and mindless. Everything sexual turns you on so grab it and take your first hit. Once it starts to work you will grab your dildo or butt plug (preferably dildo) and tease that ass with it. Hit after hit will make you amor to insert it so I will demand you to lube it up and insert it. You will fuck your ass slow at first and with each hit you will increase the speed.
You will enjoy it as much as I do
Models: Exquisite Goddess

Duration: 21 min 55 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 718 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-21-2019, 12:07 AM #61642
Модератор

Модератор

It's time to stroke and get high off P0ppers for Me. I want to take you higher and more relaxed than you ever been. Stroke and take a deep breathe in of those poppers. Relax. I'm in control. You're going to be high off P0ppers and high off of Me.
Models: Brittany Marie

Duration: 8 min 11 s
Size: 594 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-21-2019, 12:07 AM #61643
Модератор

Модератор

Let's get you fucked up! Brainless is the way to be, so get your P0ppers ready and lets begin

Duration: 14 min 32 s
Size: 451 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-21-2019, 12:07 AM #61644
Модератор

Модератор

You've been jerking off for years, almost your entire life, lol what a pervert! The problem with masturbating so much is that it's made you need more and more twisted things to get you going. If it isn't super kinky you just can't cum nearly as hard! That's where these P0ppers come in...they make jacking off feel euphoric once again, don't they? Just like masturbating felt that first time you ever wrapped your hand around your cock.
And what's better than sniffing P0ppers alone? Watching and listening to Me instruct you on HOW to jerk off and sniff poppers, DUH! How can you ever resist Me and My instructions when I wear something so sexy like this? You can't!
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 11 min 20 s
Size: 520 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-21-2019, 12:07 AM #61645
Модератор

Модератор

You've been jerking off for years, almost your entire life, lol what a pervert! The problem with masturbating so much is that it's made you need more and more twisted things to get you going. If it isn't super kinky you just can't cum nearly as hard! That's where these P0ppers come in...they make jacking off feel euphoric once again, don't they? Just like masturbating felt that first time you ever wrapped your hand around your cock.
And what's better than sniffing P0ppers alone? Watching and listening to Me instruct you on HOW to jerk off and sniff poppers, DUH! How can you ever resist Me and My instructions when I wear something so sexy like this? You can't!
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 11 min 20 s
Size: 520 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-21-2019, 12:07 AM #61646
Модератор

Модератор

Go ahead & inhale for Goddess. Feel the rush, the throbbing in your cock, aching for more. Stare at My soles, worship My feet while I instruct your first few rounds of inhales. I'm going to give you a purpose today while you get high on P0ppers and stroke your cock. Come close, stare at My pussy. Sniff your P0ppers & listen to My voice. you will NEVER have this pussy. Why do you think I brought you here, puppet? So that you could fuck Me? No, I brought you here because I want to get you high & see you dance for Me like your cock dances for Me. Also I'm going to give your life meaning. Feel the intense rush of P0ppers & crawl closer to Me. Open your mouth. I want to turn you into My human ashtray! A piece of furniture for Me! I tease you with My pussy but the only thing you're getting today are My ashes & My feet. I love watching you inhale eagerly, the way it feels when your hands wrapped around your cock grip so tight pumping up & down... Keep getting high for Me, keep crawling to Me. I turn you into the perfect P0ppers puppet for Me. I've got you totally mindfucked now. On your knees, sniffing poppers, mouth open, tongue out. Get loaded, loser! My sadistic P0ppers game has you lost. Sniff, open, swallow! I'm going to do a nice long cum countdown for you involving more sniffing, stroking & eating My ashes. By the time I get down from 20 to 1, you are desperate to cum & will do anything I say!!! My words go deep into your head while you fuck your hand for Me & you begin to realize- I am going to keep you here forever! I will feed you all of My cigarette ashes! I seduced you & brought you here to keep, lucky P0ppers slut! This time, you'll cum when I get down to 1 with your tongue out & My cigarette butt pushed down on your loser tongue!
CLIP CONTAINS: coerced intox, poppers, human ashtray, jerk off instruction, JOI, pussy worship, smoking fetish, cum countdown, humiliation, humiliatrix, foot domination, nylons, mind fuck, orgasm control, ass worship, masturbation instruction, goddess worship, femdom pov, sub training, lingerie, soles, legs, verbal humiliation, brainwash
Models: Mistress Salem

Duration: 13 min 45 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.14 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-21-2019, 12:07 AM #61647
Модератор

Модератор

*VERY ADDICTIVE* You need this clip to become my weak, brainwashed stroke zombie. You need my guidance. Nothing feels better.
Models: Princess Violette

Duration: 23 min 35 s
Size: 2.00 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-21-2019, 12:07 AM #61648
Модератор

Модератор

HOW FAR WILL YOU GO FOR ME? I bring you down to My lair where I get you high on poppers. I know exactly how to weaken you, turning you to putty in My hands. I have so many devilish stroking instructions for you and I make you edge your cock over and over, getting you more fucked up. Finally when you're at your weakest and begging to cum, I have a little Blackmail-Fantasy game I want you to play... Play the game despite the risk and you'll be allowed the most explosive [email*protected] m a i l
Models: Mistress Salem

Duration: 10 min 11 s
Size: 519 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-21-2019, 12:07 AM #61649
Модератор

Модератор

Let's play a game shall we? For each Drink sip that I take you take a hit. At first for only 5 seconds. Ach.0hol makes me evil and i start toying with you and making you sniff for a longer period of time.....teasing you while i turn your brain into mush and you do exactly what i demand!

Duration: 17 min 18 s
Size: 542 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-21-2019, 12:07 AM #61650
Модератор

Модератор

You love poppers, you love stroking, and you love staring at my perfect body. So, get your poppers, relax, and get ready to get incredibly fucked up for me. I want you to sniff and stroke for my perfect, curvy body. Let my sensual voice guide you. The more you sniff, the harder it is to resist the urge to cum. Don't worry, you will absolutely cum for me, once I've had my fun with you. Sniff, Stroke, Edge, Cum. This is an addiction, you're addicted to the way I make you feel. You're addicted to the way these P0ppers make you feel. You're in love with this naughty addiction.
Clip includes Binaural beats and soft soothing background noise. Featuring elements of: sensual domination, femdom, edging, jerk off encouragement, poppers encouragement, jerk off instruction.
Models: Candy Glitter

Duration: 12 min 55 s
Size: 502 MiB
Download From AnzFile