Old 08-19-2019, 09:39 PM #70641
Модератор

Модератор

I can turn your little dick into a clit and make you squirt for a cock. A locked dick might as well be a clitty. You don't get to stroke like real men. instead you get to play with cocks. Today you are going to get your biggest, fattest dildo to kiss, lick, suck, and name because he is going to fuck you until you squirt through your cage. I want you moaning his name as he pounds your man pussy and you hold your vibrator on your caged clit. This is going to be the easiest and hottest orgasm you will ever have. Guaranteed.

Use "100FORMISSH" to cover the site's cut and give me 100%

100% LosersPayMore 200% MissHsWallet 1000% MORE
Models: Miss Hanna

Duration: 9 min 32 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 422 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-19-2019, 09:40 PM #70642
Модератор

Модератор

Having a small dick comes with a price. Especially if you've been jacking it to me. Your disgusting little prick is hard for my bikini body. Pathetic. Pay up. You owe me for making that thing twitch. Pay your small dick tax.
Models: JessicaStarling

Duration: 4 min 31 s
Size: 191 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-19-2019, 09:42 PM #70643
Модератор

Модератор

Instructing you to sniff those Akyll Nitrates and watching you getting higher and weaker which each hit brings joy to my sadistic soul. To get high and horny you forget just what a huge loser you really are. Teasing, tormenting and controlling your every hit I push you further and deeper into submission. I stimulate your weak spots and edge you powerless. Do not take your eyes off my domineering curves.
I want your head filled with those toxic nitrates, I want your eyes glued to you computer screen and I want you to mindlessly follow my each instruction as you lose control yet again. Each hit will be timed and you will obediently follow. This is the most intense int0x session ever and you probably won't make it to the end. In fact I am pretty sure you will end up on the floor before the end of the session. If you manage to, then you will be allowed to orgasm. Sniff it up bitch.
Models: British Bratz

Duration: 7 min 30 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 201 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-19-2019, 09:44 PM #70644
Модератор

Модератор

You find yourself Lurking & stroking to my pictures almost daily, but youve yet to buy a video or send me a proper tribute you little lurker bitch.
But ive tracked your IP address & ive got a sexy message to deliver to you. Buy this Video & dont keep me waiting.
This clip is just for you my little lurker. Get ready to stroke extra hard for me today.
Im wearing a super hot sexy see thru purple lingerie piece & I want you stroking to me like you normally would
Models: Goddess Jasmine Mendez

Duration: 10 min 55 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 459 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-19-2019, 09:44 PM #70645
Модератор

Модератор

You thought you found the girl of your dreams that is until you met me. Too bad you have a new wife and are only interested in her, right? It seems by just looking at me, letting your eyes explore every inch of my beautiful body, that a bulge in your pants is growing. Now, how would your wife feel about you getting aroused by another woman? Am I really making you that horny? Why don't you show me which true Domme woman owns you, your happy wife or your master seductress, me? Prove to me you're mine my licking that precum oozing through your jeans.
Models: CearaLynch

Duration: 10 min 39 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Size: 503 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-19-2019, 09:47 PM #70646
Модератор

Модератор

Hey piggy piggy. I got something for you! I got a fun like game for you to oink and click your way through, I know you are already sitting there with your dick in your hand and your paycheck just hit your bank account. I'm going to take it from you but I'm going to let the wheel decide... piggy on your knees and wallet in your mouth get ready to click send when I tell you to. Three, two, one, send.. it is too easy, but it is even easier for Me to get exactly what I want from loser pigs. Make your Goddess happy. Try to satisfy My greed by playing along with My devious findom wheel. See if you can make it to the end and receive your piggy treat.
Use "100FORMISSH" to cover the site's cut and give me 100%

100% LosersPayMore 200% MissHsWallet 1000% MORE
Models: Miss Hanna

Duration: 9 min 36 s
Size: 424 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-19-2019, 09:52 PM #70647
Модератор

Модератор

It started off as a little infatuation, looking at my photos, staring more and more, watching more clips, and you found yourself thinking about me often. Staring turned into an addiction, and little by little you started to lose control, giving in more and more. Here you are now... falling for me. You love me. Face it. You know it's the truth. You can't get me out of your head. You are completely obsessed and you would do anything for me. You will do whatever it takes to make me happy.
Models: Princess Violette

Duration: 13 min 55 s
Size: 555 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-19-2019, 10:04 PM #70648
Модератор

Модератор

**Also available in Mobile format.**

This slave's wife thinks she married a strong, dominant man, but nothing could be further from the truth! Mistress Petra Hunter has locked the submissive wife in a cage, leaving her no choice but to learn the truth about who she married. To begin the husband's humiliation and emasculation, Mistress Petra stretches his ass with her fingers and makes him beg for more. When his hole is loose enough for her strap-on cock, Mistress Petra pegs him like the submissive slut he truly is. The slave moans in pleasure while his wife watches. Finally, to complete his humiliation, Mistress Petra makes the slave lick his cum off the floor, all in front of his horrified wife.

[Contains: Female Domination, Humiliation, Couples Domination, Anal Play, Anal Fingering, Anal Stretching, Pegging, Cum Eating]
Models: PetraHunter

Duration: 11 min 14 s
Size: 209 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-19-2019, 10:06 PM #70649
Модератор

Модератор

*Custom Clip- You've had a Cru.sh on your Boss for a very long time. So much to the point you have every picture of her saved onto your work computer, and jerk off to her fat ass. Your Boss finds the photos of her on your desktop and fires you on the spot. You plead and beg to not be fired and she offers an arrangement to keep your job: you have to stroke your cock to her every command. The video ends with an ass smothering plot twist . Mark Up Codes: 50%-Bootyful 100%-DatBootyTho 500%-Iwannamarrythatbooty
Models: Goddess Sunshine

Duration: 9 min 32 s
Size: 1.35 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-19-2019, 10:10 PM #70650
Модератор

Модератор

You're nervous about eating your own cum, but you're driven crazy by the idea of it. Imagining a powerful woman instructing you to eat your own load makes your cock throb, but you're not sure if you can do it. I'm here to tell you that you can, and you will. You're going to love it, and love every part of it. I know you have the potential to be the best little cum slut you just need a little training and encouragement. I'm going to melt all your fears away. I'm going to make you completely compliant and obedient. I'm going to make you mine. And then, eating your own cum will be second nature to you.
Models: JessicaStarling

Duration: 17 min 39 s
Size: 2.27 GiB
Download From AnzFile