Old 09-19-2019, 05:37 AM #81641
Модератор

Модератор

I came in after a long day of college to do some homework, however I couldn't help noticing you staring at my feet and watching your cock grow through your pants. What a fucking pervert you are ! my own stepdad!
Models: Lola Rae

Duration: 8 min 41 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.09 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-19-2019, 05:52 AM #81642
Модератор

Модератор

You have come to see Me because you are having a very hard time coming to terms with the fact that cock seems to turn you on. What could this mean for you? Well, I am here to help you with that. I am here to help you understand that this will be a part of your life forever. I will make you to accept this fact, that cocks make you cum, by reprogramming your subconscious mind. I will guide you through a session bringing you into a deep state of relaxation, where you will find My words sink deeper and deeper into your brain. You will enjoy stroking to cock, cumming to cock, and will embrace your new life by the end of this session.
Models: ShayeRivers

Duration: 12 min 11 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 378 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-19-2019, 05:57 AM #81643
Модератор

Модератор

Ivory wakes to find her Step-Brother at her feet. She quickly realizes that her Step-Brother is horny for her soles and thinks to use it to her advantage. She will give her naughty Step-Brother a footjob if he does her chores. He agrees and she begins rubbing her soles all over his cock. She strokes him until he cums all over her soles.
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 9 min 12 s
Size: 539 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-19-2019, 06:00 AM #81644
Модератор

Модератор

The shoe saleman brings me into the stock room to try on shoes privately. I thank with a nice foot job tease. *simulated*
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 11 min 17 s
Size: 2.90 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-19-2019, 06:18 AM #81645
Модератор

Модератор

Hey there horny boy. Ready to stroke it for a Me again? That last JOI clip just wasn't enough, was it? You always keep coming back for more. Don't you My weak little jerkaholic?

This hot shiny body really gets you going. There's something about tight glistening spandex hugging My curves that makes your cock immediately rock hard. Throbbing & dripping for Me, ready to blow.

Slow down there subbie! It's not time yet, hands off that cock. I didn't tell you to start stroking. You need a good long edging session before I let you cum. I want you to edge to this clip over and over, until you're desperately aching for permission to finish.

Buy this clip along with "Shiny Cum Countdown". Watch this, pay attention, and follow My instructions exactly. Then I'll allow you to watch the cum countdown clip for your sweet release.
Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 22 min 0 s
Size: 686 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-19-2019, 06:22 AM #81646
Модератор

Модератор

Addicted to me and addicted to p0ppers is only going to end one way. You crave that euphoric feeling, desperately aching for control. With each hit you know you are only pushing yourself deeper into that black hole of addiction.
You can't resist me you try so hard not to lose yourself but my curves and those akyl nitrates lure you in. Your mine, you want to be toyed with, you want to be destroyed and you want to surrender every part of you. It feels good to get your fix, it feels amazing to be controlled and nothing else matters when your head is fuzzy and all you can hear is my alluring voice. Through the haze you see my beauty and are besotted, you want to submit to me in every way possible. Feeling woozy and extremely horny, you are at my mercy and there is nothing you can do. I have this hold of you and you don't know how but it feels good and you never want it to end.
Get your fix addict.
Models: Goddess Jasmine

Duration: 8 min 54 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 221 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-19-2019, 06:31 AM #81647
Модератор

Модератор

It's not often that you quick dicks get to play my JOI Games, but I have one that might work for you today. I'm going to play a metronome, and you're going to jerk to the beat, as I strip off one item of clothing. Don't worry, it'll only be 20-30 seconds of stroking each time. Every time I remove an article, I'll stop the metronome & give you a chance to cum. Think you can last another round? Then keep playing, but beware the metronome gets faster, and the rounds get longer. The longer you last, the more of me you'll get to see. If you can stop yourself from being such a fast cummer, you might even get to see me naked. Hold on tight.
Models: London Lix

Duration: 9 min 44 s
Size: 375 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-19-2019, 06:46 AM #81648
Модератор

Модератор

Watch as ClaraKitty fucks and sucks two different dildos in her hotel shower.. switching between where the dildo in her pussy and her mouth so you can see her taking it in two holes for you.. So wet.. and in so many angles... (HD, FULLY NUDE) Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! In order of least to most pleasing, obviously. livingforprincess (10%+) * clarasgoodboy (25%+) * ClarasWallet (50%+) * TributingPrincess (100%+) * PrincessesLoser (200%+) * ClarasLoser (500%+) *
Models: clarakitty

Duration: 4 min 57 s
Size: 579 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-19-2019, 06:59 AM #81649
Модератор

Модератор

I have a little wager for you. I bet that I can make you cum before my final countdown. I think you'll get so worked up you wont be able to help yourself. Now the rules are simple. You CANNOT stop stroking the whole time, you can slow down and speed up as you please but you must always stay stroking. The whole time I can use my body against you in any way I please. Of course rules don't apply to Goddess. So I can do whatever I want to tease you into cumming early. If you can't make it like the weakling I think you are you will ruin your orgasm! If you can and make it to my final countdown you can enjoy your full orgasm like the good boy you are! Lets gamble with your orgasm and see!!
Models: Goddess Kalina

Duration: 11 min 33 s
Size: 1.25 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-19-2019, 07:10 AM #81650
Модератор

Модератор

We're sitting on my bed doing some college homework. I'm wearing long black socks and I keep putting my feet close to you, dangling them in front of your face. While I'm talking about our homework, I take my socks off, slowly, seductively. Suddenly, I notice the bulge in the front of your trousers. “Do you have an erection right now?!” You're embarrassed but you can't hide it. That's when I tell you the truth. "I've heard some rumours around college about you, that you have a foot fetish and that you have a really big dick. That's why I invited you round to do homework tonight, because I wanted to find out if the rumours are true. Your dick got hard from my foot teasing, so obviously the foot fetish thing is true. But what about the big dick rumours? Take it out, let me see. Wow! I guess the rumours were true! Why don't you stroke it for my feet?" I give you JOI while I tease you with my feet, talking about you licking them, sucking them, talking about me wrapping them around your dick and giving you a footjob. Watching you jerk your huge cock to my feet turns me on too, so I strip off and start masturbating with you. Soon, we cum together, moaning in simultaneous pleasure. “God, I'm so glad I invited you round today, that was amazing!”
Models: KaidenceKing

Duration: 15 min 41 s
Size: 1.24 GiB
Download From AnzFile