Old 05-19-2019, 03:29 PM #24311
Модератор

Модератор

Ashley finds you in her carpet, sneaking around and being tiny. She thinks you have been spying on her but she doesn't care because you are just so cute! Being the underling you are, you are NO threat to her. You sit on her toes and feet while she talks to you until her boyfriend comes over. You sit in the carpet far away watching him pound your giantess lady to orgasm. They are so big to you. You are just tiny and nothing compared to how great and giant she is! You are a voyeur now watching your giantess get fucked by a hot guy that you can never live up to.
Models: Ashley Sinclair

Duration: 5 min 58 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 179 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-19-2019, 03:33 PM #24312
Модератор

Модератор

Your Kinky Girlfriend introduces you to poppers for the first time. This date night, will be one to remember; you knew your psychologist Girlfriend was Kinky, but this. this is taking it to a whole new level. Even though She promised you when you first started dating that She wouldn't analyze you... She was, and found addictive personality markers while doing so. On this date night, She's the BOSS, She makes you dizzy with desire and ultra... impulsive. After the first hit, you stare up to the ceiling and accept your fate because it feels so good when She makes your head spin and your cock HARD. You don't deserve tits or pussy tonight. She brings the addict out of you in the most sensual ways. Enjoy xo- Princess Pilar
Models: PrincessPilar

Duration: 17 min 5 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.18 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-19-2019, 03:34 PM #24313
Модератор

Модератор

Forget the drawn out humiliation clips. No, you need a quick fix and that is exactly what you are going to get! I have the perfect task for a short fucking loser like you! I bet you are turned on by the fact that I am so hot, tall and sexy. You need to fuck something, huh? You are too short to fuck tall girls like Me so... I will give you the perfect, humiliating alternative. What is it? Find out in this clip. I will give you a hint: You will fuck something that you not only deserve but also is the right height for your short, loser self! LOL!Join for Daily Slave Tasks & Treats: iWantFanClub.com/timeline/EmpressMika Be an extra good boy & add a code to your order:20% Markup: WeakForMika | $10 Markup: 10ForMika | Small Dick Tax: MikaDickTax Cum Tax: MikaCumTax | 50% Markup: LoserForMika | 100% Markup: BitchForMika
Models: Empress Mika

Duration: 4 min 6 s
Size: 128 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-19-2019, 03:35 PM #24314
Модератор

Модератор

Watch this little pussy squirt all over a good cock and take a fat load
Models: Alliejamesxxx

Duration: 1 min 15 s
Size: 40.8 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-19-2019, 03:36 PM #24315
Модератор

Модератор

A smoke fetish video. Watch as I Smoke Up a cigarette, strip and start masturbate for you! Will send you over the edge with excitement until you can't take anymore. Tags: squirt, squirting, masturbation, smoke, smoking, smoke fetish, smoking fetish, lip, mouth, oral, lip fetish, mouth fetish, oral fetish, oral fixation, exhale fetish, pov, amateur, girl next door, fetish
Models: Allie

Duration: 5 min 14 s
Size: 413 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-19-2019, 03:39 PM #24316
Модератор

Модератор

You just can't resist, can you. You are a little Barbie addict. Nothing feels as good as My control over you, while you stroke and sniff poppers. Weakened and horny, is where I can manipulate you, suggest ideas, implant suggestive thoughts, and charm you into submission for Me. Gentle, soft seduction with pleasant binaural conditioning, will leave you with no choice but to melt for Me. Losing your mind... Losing your mind.... Losing your mind for LatexBarbie. Go deeper, get higher, and reach new levels of orgasmic elation with your Goddess.
Models: LatexBarbie

Duration: 13 min 38 s
Size: 1.13 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-19-2019, 03:40 PM #24317
Модератор

Модератор

You want to please women but you can't. You cannot please women and you need to stop trying. At least sexually. If you want to feel that fulfillment of pleasing someone else sexually, it's going to have to be a man. Swallow your pride along with that cum, faggot. Stop messing around with women and start sucking some cocks. Categories: Femdom, Bi, Make Me Bi, Gay Humiliation, Cum Eating Instructions, CEI, Orgasm Control, Masturbation Humiliation.
Models: AMAZON Goddess Harley

Duration: 5 min 34 s
Size: 253 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-19-2019, 03:44 PM #24318
Модератор

Модератор

Back again with an orgasm control challenge that I've deliberately designed to be as challenging as possible. Why? Because there's a (small) financial penalty if you fail to last & cum quick for me, so I'm doing everything in my power to make you slip up. Shaking my ass, stripping off my miniskirt, switching up my outfits, and even getting topless and oiling up those big tits for you. With a big focus on your tit addiction, I've designed today's clip to be split into 4 JOI Games, which you'll play back to back. The rules are always in my favor, and it's up to you masturbation addicts to keep up. This will not be easy...this is advanced edging, and worth every second of the exciting goon. Are you ready for the jerk off challenge tonight?
Models: London Lix

Duration: 46 min 6 s
Size: 1.81 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-19-2019, 03:46 PM #24319
Модератор

Модератор

What's the easiest way to make you Consumer load? A ruined orgasm. And the easiest way to make you slurp down two loads? Two ruined orgasms, with lots of cum play in between. Ruin, eat, repeat - that's the name of the cumslut game. See my cute little tanktop? My denim jean shorts? They'll be on the floor soon, but only if you're a very good cum drinker for me. And you will, twice over. Get ready, my little cum slut. Stroke that cock up and down, and drip for your load. HUNGER for your load. You can already taste it, can't you? Mmmm, two big mouthfuls of ruined orgasm jizz, with a aching set of blue balls feeding your thirst. If you're really in for a challenge, watch this clip twice. Or even thrice! Ruin, eat, repeat, ruin, eat...
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 21 min 27 s
Size: 607 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-19-2019, 03:47 PM #24320
Модератор

Модератор

I have some new training I want to subject you to today slave. First, I wantyou to start by fitting that chastity cage on that cock nice and tightly. I want you under My lock and key the whole time. Now, I want to take you on a long and int0xicating poppers ride. You are going to inhale exactly when and how I instruct you to. Now I've got that head of yours swimming, I want you to use your prostate massager, sliding into your tight little asshole for Me. I bet that feels so good, especially when you are high? I want you teasing that cock through your chastity cage whilst I instruct you to take more and more hits for Me. When you are this int0xicated for Me, I bet you would do anything to please Me wouldn't you? Just imagine that massager is actually a tranny cock. I know how much you would love to please a gorgeous shemale for Me. Keep thinking about how you will soon be serving My tranny friends whilst you get even more high for Me. Finally, I want to finish you off in that cage with My hitatchi wand... aren't you lucky to My little p0ppers slut? This clip was a custom request (no name is mentioned) and is also available in 'Mobile' format.
Models: MistressLolaRuin

Duration: 22 min 9 s
Size: 767 MiB
Download From AnzFile