Old 04-29-2019, 10:48 AM #18651
Модератор

Модератор

Pat is an owned sub of Mine with a problem. A crisis of conscious and a physical detriment to his well being. He is a chronic masturbator. Multiple times a day, every day. Maybe you are like Pat yourself? Do you have that problem or do you at least feel like masturbating is taking over your life? The therapy is simple. Pat is only allowed to jerk off to custom videos that he requests from Me. Not My clips... only customs. I will be working on a schedule with him privately. The other part of the therapy is to breathe deeply and slowly while masturbating. He has to learn to enjoy the experience. He, and you of course, will do just that to this video. I'll show you how. Yes this is a custom video and I mention Pat's name, but you will love it all the same. It doesn't matter if you have a chronic masturbating problem or not. Are you ready to cum for Me?
Models: QueenSheridan

Duration: 9 min 11 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 672 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-29-2019, 10:48 AM #18652
Модератор

Модератор

Default PrincessPilar - iwantclips

Models: PrincessPilar

Duration: 4 min 55 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 431 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-29-2019, 10:51 AM #18653
Модератор

Модератор

Another tale of deeply destructive love from the twisted mind of Janey Jones. This time I am a voracious but gentle giantess, wandering through the abstract corners of your mind. When I come upon a tiny man as delicious as yourself I am filled with a desire to Consume up. I run my pink wet tongue over my glossy red lipstick and sparkling white teeth, smack my pouty lips, splay my giant jaw gently, and lean in to devour you alive.
Models:

Duration: 5 min 1 s
Size: 293 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-29-2019, 10:52 AM #18654
Модератор

Модератор

Piggy loves getting fucked up for Princess! P0.p-p3r.$ make piggy even weaker than he already is. Sniffing makes you obedient, makes you worship even harder. Keep sniffing keep stroking keep binging on it all, piggy! Shiny pantyhose, shiny greedy tits, and P0.p-p3r.$ make piggy cum!
Models: christyberrieclips

Duration: 15 min 18 s
Resolution: 1088 x 1 920
Size: 1 020 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-29-2019, 10:52 AM #18655
Модератор

Модератор

Custom Clip No Names Used You are wearing a tight full back, skimpy, partly see through white panties. You are bent over my bed an dfind several girley mags under my pillow along with some panties. You browse the magazines. You notice I am behind you. You tell me I am a naughty fucker, a very bold boy. Looking at all thse dirty magazines and using mommys panties. You stand up facing the camera, the magazines opened an the bed along with the magazines. What ? you want mommy to remove her top? Have you an erection? I suppose I can remove my top - I know you have seen me naked - I caught ypu peeping on me when I was in the shower, when I was having a pee and when I was sunbathing topless I knew you were masturbating over me. Remove your top and place your hands behind you head standing with you legs a little open. Is this ok for you? is this what you have been dreaming about when you wank? I know you wank. I hear you when I am next ddor. Do you like the girls in the magazines? Do you love their bare breasts, their lovely nipples? Do you love looking at girls pusseys and thier hole? Do you fantasise about commong in thier mounts? I notice some of the girls have their ****s. Soes it arouse you seeing some of the girls wearing panty liners? It must because I see lots of your cum on their pantis. Would you lkie to come in mommys mouth? What ? you want me to remove my panties so that you can ejaculate into it with me looking at you? Why not you ejaculate into my panties all the time when I am not looking. You hand me your panties. Good boy ejaculate into the warm crotch of mommys panties. I love your erection with your moist tip ready to explode. Stand upright with your hands behind you head and yuur legs slightly open. Turn around slowly and back again. Talk all the time - about the girls in the dirty magazines, about me being a naughty fucker. What ? you want me to lie back on the bed with the girly magazines and the panties. You are a naucghty fucker. What ? you want to see up into my hole. Lie back on the bed with yur legs wide open and you hands back behind ypur head. Do you like Mommys hole? Are you going to ejaculate. Oh you dirty fucker you have just ejaculated into Mommys warm panties. Does Mommys panties feel good? Was that good? Next time you want a wank just let Mommy know. I will strip naked for you and stand in front of you. You can use my panties any time and you dont have to hide your dirty magazines. (Talk all the time on this theme Dont fonle you breasts or pussey) use appropriate code loser4jess 15% markup alwaysaloser 100% markup maximumloser 1000% markup
Models: JessWest

Duration: 10 min 22 s
Size: 583 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-29-2019, 10:53 AM #18656
Модератор

Модератор

Default Madam Violet - iwantclips

Models: Madam Violet

Duration: 7 min 5 s
Size: 621 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-29-2019, 10:53 AM #18657
Модератор

Модератор

I'm on My way to a BBQ. What would you do if you saw Me there? I'm sure you would drool just like every other guy does. Tight jeans, bikini top, tiny tank top.renders you helpless. I love summer.the outfits get smaller and smaller. It doesn't really matter what I wear does it. You'll want to give Me everything you have instantly. My cleavage always takes over your wallet. Good boys will buy with one of the following markup codes: EEGOODBOY (20% markup) PLEASEEMPRESS (50% markup) EELOSERTAX (75% markup) EESLAVETAX (100% markup) EEBIGBOY (200% markup) EEBUCKS ($20 markup)
Models: Empress Elle

Duration: 6 min 18 s
Size: 362 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-29-2019, 10:54 AM #18658
Модератор

Модератор

You've cum a long way, my little sperm-drinking slut. You follow directions so well. I'm proud of you. Now you're ready to learn a lesson in discipline and patience . . . Be sure to repeat this lesson 7 times in 7 days for maximum effect. By the time I'm through with you, you'll be begging to progress to lesson 8!
Models: Princess Larkin

Duration: 12 min 3 s
Size: 116 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-29-2019, 10:56 AM #18659
Модератор

Модератор

Name kind of says it all. How good is your aim? Can you hit the target? I'm going to have you jerk your cock off for me until I give you a cum countdown where the target is your mouth, and the prize is your cum!
Models: MissLuscious

Duration: 5 min 56 s
Size: 501 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-29-2019, 10:56 AM #18660
Модератор

Модератор

What a perfect pair. Feisty brunette Tia Cyrus in a black dress, her sexbomb sister Nikki Delano in a matching white dress, it's a Villain's fantasy! They want to join my evil operations but need to pass a test of loyalty first. Each sister must hold the other still while I spank and whip her ass. They both pass with flying colors (mostly hot pink) and we move on to test their skills in a more intimate setting. The girls take turns worshipping my cock, then move in to share like the true close sisters they are. Nikki absolutely goes to TOWN on my balls while Tia slurps my shaft with wild abandon. I confess it was a hard choice who's mouth to cum into, they were both so eager. Henchmen like this are a welcome addition to any good Villain's team!
Models: provillain

Duration: 18 min 34 s
Size: 980 MiB
Download From AnzFile