Old 02-07-2020, 09:50 AM #130911
Модератор

Модератор

Default Legs Up Challenge - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

Legs Up Challenge - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

My favorite way to make you eat your own cum is ending where your legs are up and your hard throbbing cock is aimed right at your face. You are such a good cum guzzling slut for Goddess and will do anything to please me. Well today I want to challenge you to jerk the WHOLE time with your legs up and your cock aimed right at your face. I want you to go back and forth from watching me on the screen, and staring at your cock aimed right at you loaded and ready.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 9 min 48 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 400 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-07-2020, 09:52 AM #130912
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Princess Miki - iwantclips

- Princess Miki - iwantclips

Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 11 min 8 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 598 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-07-2020, 10:00 AM #130913
Модератор

Модератор

Default 2 BRATTY BITCHE'S - XxBrookLogan - iwantclips

2 BRATTY BITCHE'S - XxBrookLogan - iwantclips

That's right LOSER!!! you have 2 BITCHY BRATS giving you loser abuse and laughing at you right here!! ha ha Your such a complete utter loser ant you! Ha ha You will never ever get a girl friend lets face it!! We take over your loser life! ha ha You cant get enough of me and my sexy friends giving you abuse!! Your always buying every single one of my videos!! Your completely addicted to me!! and always will be ha ha ha You love all the loser abuse and the truth i tell you!! because you know its true!! ha ha ha You will work your loser ass off to give me all your money, because you cannot get enough of me being a total utter bitch to you!!! You will give me all your money, and leave your self with nothing, because i will always be first priority!!! Your nothing but a silly little loser!!! ha ha and always will be!!! me and my hot friends love laughing at you, knowing what a BIG LOSER you are!!! You would do anything to give me and my hot friends what we want!!! ha ha ha Now go send me a nice big tribute and send one to my hot friend Chloe to!!!! Do it now LOSER!!!!! HA HA HA
Models: XxBrookLogan

Duration: 5 min 16 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 210 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-07-2020, 10:02 AM #130914
Модератор

Модератор

Default A Treat for A Foot Fetishist - LadyMorrigan - iwantclips

A Treat for A Foot Fetishist - LadyMorrigan - iwantclips

*Custom Clip*: "You catch me looking at your feet and heels and you confront and ask me if that's what I'm doing. I confess and you ask me what I like about your feet... You tease me with your high arches, heel dangling, toes cleavage, heels, pedicured toes and the veins on top of your feet, and tell me to get an up-close look. You tell me I can stroke my cock while you tease me. I have to stop after each shown element before proceeding with the next. You go through each one as I am on the floor getting a good view. When you think I've had enough, you seductively take the heels off and show me your pedicure and point and flex your toes. In the end, I cum at your mercy, after a countdown."
(Note: The clip was filmed with the help of a cameraman!)
1080p HD; 10:05 min
This clip includes elements of: FEMDOM POV, FOOT FETISH, HIGH HEELS, TOPLESS, LEGS, ARCHED FEET, BARE LEGS, RED TOES, MASTURBATION GAMES, JERK OFF ENCOURAGEMENT, LIGHT HUMILIATION.
Models: LadyMorrigan

Duration: 10 min 5 s
Size: 787 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-07-2020, 10:13 AM #130915
Модератор

Модератор

Default wife / stepmom swap: transfer fetish feat Mandy Flores - Mandy Flores - iwantclips

wife / stepmom swap: transfer fetish feat Mandy Flores - Mandy Flores - iwantclips

1080p basic premise.. My older Stepmom in her 70s swap bodies with my hot sexy fit wife by an accident. my stepmom has always been envious of my wife's body and now by luck finds herself in her body. she likes the idea being young fit and sexy again.. but has to deal with the fact she now in the body of her. mandy flores. She doesn't want to ever swap back.. but she doesn't want to tell her Stepson that.. and at the same time wants to get him on her side to let her stay in his her body. she has to play it like she's not happy about the swap and wants to swap back but is stuck.. and letting him know it might not be so bad her being in his wifes body. MANDY FLORES INCLUDES: TRANSFER FETISH â€" t**** â€" STEPMOMMAS BOY â€" COCK TEASE
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 18 min 15 s
Size: 956 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-07-2020, 10:18 AM #130916
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Princess Miki - iwantclips

- Princess Miki - iwantclips

Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 17 min 22 s
Size: 408 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-07-2020, 10:21 AM #130917
Модератор

Модератор

Default Mystery Foot Tickler - TerraMizu - iwantclips

Mystery Foot Tickler - TerraMizu - iwantclips

Terra wakes up from her nap to a surprise! Her ankles and knees have been ties, and her wrists are secured to the bed! Even worse, Terra **** in the nude! Her mysterious assailant reveals his plan to her when he begins tickling her helpless feet! He teases her with joking comments as he torments her wrinkled soles and toes! Will Terra get away, or will she be tickled forever?
Models: TerraMizu

Duration: 11 min 45 s
Size: 303 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-07-2020, 10:30 AM #130918
Модератор

Модератор

Default Blackmailed-Fantasy by My Husbands Partner - Blowjob and Cumshot by Hot Housewife MANDY FLORES - Mandy Flores - iwantclips

Blackmailed-Fantasy by My Husbands Partner - Blowjob and Cumshot by Hot Housewife MANDY FLORES - Mandy Flores - iwantclips

A Fan loved the original Blackmailed by my husbands partner that he requested we film another one. 
My husband’s business partner comes to our house and tells me that he will be withdrawing the funding from our business, because it is doing badly, unless he and I can come to an arrangement. I am surprised, what could I possibly do to help? I knew nothing about the problems that the business was facing, and I ask what kind of arrangement he has in mind. He gently mocks me saying that I must have some idea. That surely I've noticed the times he has tried to look down my top and up my skirt. I am shocked and outraged by his suggestion and reject his advances. Then I begin to plead with him. He tells me that he isn't going to do anything that I don't let him do. He tells me that he could leave right now and forget the whole matter but that if he does that, then the business will fail. I reluctantly agree and he sits beside me and tries to put his hand inside my top and then my bra. I try to stop him at first, but after he reminds me that Im supposed to be "helping" I let him continue. He pulls my top down and takes off my bra and starts fondling and kissing my breasts. Then he tries to slide his hand up my skirt, but I push it away. He tells me to open my legs so he can see my panties. After looking at them, he tries to slide his hand up my leg again and just touches my panties. I push his hand away again. This happens once more before he reminds me that we are in an "arrangement". I start to argue. He stops and makes me a drink. I don’t know that he has put a Silly Stuff in my drink to relax me and make me horny. I am still angry but soon the Silly Stuff starts to work and I let him resume his fingering of me with his hand inside my panties. He orders me to stand up and strip down to my panties, and to start playing with myself. He gives me a second drink as he sees the 1st wasn’t enough. Soon it becomes obvious that I am becoming turned on. He strips to his underwear and I see the bulge in his pants. He orders me on to my knees and to take his cock out. He mocks me about my husband’s penis, asking you how much bigger his is. I have to stroke and suck his cock. Then we lie beside each other and start to kiss. He slips his hand inside my panties while I stroke his cock. Eventually we fuck until we both cum and Im left with his cum dripping out of pussy.
Mandy Flores
Includes: BLOWJOB - HOUSEWIVES - WOMEN FOLLOWING ORDERS - CUMSHOT - COCK WORSHIP - MENTAL DOMINATION - Blackmail-Fantasy FANTASY - FUCKING - MINDFUCK - MILF 

Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 24 min 11 s
Size: 599 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-07-2020, 10:36 AM #130919
Модератор

Модератор

Default No Mercy For His Balls - London Lix - iwantclips

No Mercy For His Balls - London Lix - iwantclips

In front of me is the most pathetic, pitiful slave in my stable. He's so desperately obedient, his life is worth so little without me, that this relationship isn't even sexual anymore. I've drilled submission into him so deeply, that even if I permanently damaged his cock, even if I wrecked his balls so hard he couldn't cum, I know he'd still stick around. So he's perfect for my experiment today - I have more and more clients interested in ballbusting, and I need to see how much a man can take. I kick, knee, punch and slap him in the balls. Fast, hard kicks. Toe kicks and deep kicks in multiple positions, lots of verbal humiliation to keep him motivated. Pretty much every ounce of suffering I can think of putting his poor, swollen testicles through. To begin with, he's loving it, offering himself up for sacrifice to my perfect latex bodysuit, stockings and PVC boots. I pull his hair and slap his face, dragging him back up for more as he tries to take a second to rest. There is no time for a break in Miss Lix's dungeon. I've given him a safe word - Mercy - only to be used when he REALLY can't take any more. I should be an ethical domme and listen as he Yelps it out the first time, but sadly for his poor nuts; there's No Mercy when it comes to Miss Lix's ball abuse fetish... **My FIRST time ballbusting on camera, although not in person** Featuring Jay Wimp of Ballbusting Beauties
Models: London Lix

Duration: 9 min 25 s
Size: 278 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-07-2020, 10:45 AM #130920
Модератор

Модератор

Default Sexy Boss Convinces You to Cheat on Wife 1080p - LadyFyre - iwantclips

Sexy Boss Convinces You to Cheat on Wife 1080p - LadyFyre - iwantclips

I love seducing my married male employees. I've had my eye on Laz for some time now, but he refuses to budge. I've done all I can do from afar: worn low-cut blouses, bent over in front of him during meetings. But he's true to his wife. Finally I get sick of waiting & call him into my office. A challenge like this turns me on, and I'm wet from the moment he sits down in front of me. We go over spreadsheets & he tries to concentrate as I rub my foot & my leg on his leg. I'm his boss, and he tries so hard to ignore my advances but when I put my breasts right in his face, he can't resist. He grabs me & I feel a flash of heat move through me. Victory! I'm finally getting him to cheat on his wife. I win! He tries to resist again, but again he's no match for my sensuallity. I pull down his pants & start with a handjob. Then a blowjob. He resists & that only turns me on even more, makes me even more powerful. Then finally... sex. He resists me at each stage, pushing me away, pleading with me, telling me no. But I can't take no for an answer, and his resistance only turns me on even more until I'm ravenous with lust. When he relents, it makes it that much more meaningful. He's mine now. I will tease him & seduce him every chance I get: in meetings, when we're away at a conference. I will make him cheat on his wife over & over again, and now that's he's tasted my sweet sexuality, there's nothing he can do to escape from my web. Customer Feedback: "That was fantastic! Thank you so much. That really was exactly the kind of scene I was hoping for! The editing was so good, both of your performances were awesome, and my god that was just the perfect outfit you elected to wear. Everything together was incredibly hot."
Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 16 min 57 s
Size: 956 MiB
Download From AnzFile