Old 06-11-2019, 05:19 AM #5781
Модератор

Модератор

my girlfriend is a BBW, loves shit, shit loves, loves to smudge. Today she first touched his lips to the shit.
Models: Mistress

Duration: 4 min 3 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 318 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 05:20 AM #5782
Модератор

Модератор

Watch me painting and i tell you i just cant find the right shade of brown, i ponder and then it clicks its scatshop right but im going to need to try it on your first just to see its right..
I spray my arse juice in your direction and push shit out my arse.. Perfect!
Now watch me spray my arsejuice at the painting, making all the paint run..
I then do it again in your direction giving you a cum countdown and dirty talking to you wwhile i spray out my arse
Pic-0-SHIT
Models: evamarie88

Duration: 14 min 5 s
Size: 645 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 05:20 AM #5783
Модератор

Модератор

Watch me wearing only a white bra top on. My pussy is quite hairy again. I missed you, hope you missed me too. Today its all about to worship me, my body, my perky tits, nipples, pussy, asshole and so go on. You just sit on your butt and watch me to being such a naughty princess for you whos wanna being worship by you. I tell you what I wanna hear how much you love me on every way because I deserve it. I talk sexy and dirty to you in the video. Tease you a lot on my side. BUT I cannot hold my poo its just the feeling came to me have to shit so bad. Desperation. I pucker asshole a lot and almost puckering out the shit of. I keep it in because You have to worship me. After lil time on my side I release this long and compact poo. Oh wow so good to feel after pooping. How long and big load it is. Do you wanna see me fucking this little hole? I use my poo as some lube to stretch it, gaping on side, also lift up a leg few times, and keep playing and gaping asshole, talking to you sexy a lot keep you horny. I also hold the dildo by my asshole. Its just such a fun to clenching strongly asshole to not release the dildo out. Juicy dirty poo baked asshole to worship. What a great fun every time. Well time has came to cum, Cum into my juicy and wet asshole NOW! Give your cum. This itll be show how much you love me. Have fun <3
Models: MissAnja

Duration: 17 min 20 s
Size: 1.23 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 05:21 AM #5784
Модератор

Модератор

Hello our dear and beloved fans. Today on the video you will see four friends. Carolina, Olga and Yana will shit and piss on Alices body. Alice is completely naked and three friends wrote and shit on her body. Then the girls tied Alice to her body with bandages so that Alice could feel the warm shit on her body for a long time. Her friends also smeared shit all over Alice's body and enjoyed the smell that came from the shit that got mixed up together))) Then Alice stood up and also nasrat standing on the floor. Alice has her period, so along with her urine blood flowed through Alice's legs. There was a puddle of urine and menstruation on the floor and a bunch of shit. Yana, Olga and Caroline, and this mixture was smeared on the body of Alice. Here is a movie today, we shot for you.
Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 10 min 23 s
Size: 1 008 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 05:23 AM #5785
Модератор

Модератор

I have such a dirty little mouth! I love telling you all the filthy, nasty things that come into my mind. Do you want to listen to me talk dirty to you as I poop on my toilet in my bathroom. It feels so good knowing that youre watching me poop. Youre watching me as my hole opens up and my turd falls into my toilet. I can feel that water splash on my ass and feel the relief as that big turd finally fall out of my shithole! Do you want to see my big poop sitting in my toilet?
Enjoy!
Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 7 min 7 s
Size: 834 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 05:28 AM #5786
Модератор

Модератор

For the filming of this video I am using blue jeans , I shit and piss in my jeans filling them with shit and urine . First video clip I show you my ass in jeans , I have several times changing posture , relieve jeans from the ass and show you my pure white ass , then pulled jeans and shit in them after I finished to fill jeans with shit and urine I again put them on your ass and sit on your ass . Shit smeared on the inside of the jeans on my ass . I again take my jeans off and show you their dirty Sarnico which is all shit , Im emitting sex with you my favorite fan , I tell the anus and move back and forth . I want you to ananizmom on my dirty ass . Do you want to join in my dirty ass ) And I really want this .
Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 12 min 31 s
Size: 1.19 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 05:29 AM #5787
Модератор

Модератор

You are my toilet slave and I know how much you love the smell and taste of my asshole! I know how much you crave to be humiliated by me. You want nothing more than to live under my ass and smell every last fart that I push out! And you are in luck because I have tons of nasty, stinky farts just for you, toilet slave!
Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 4 min 53 s
Size: 705 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 05:31 AM #5788
Модератор

Модератор

Watch me use my pink pants as my toilet i pee into them close up before telling you how amazing it feels and i make myself cum hard..
Before stuffing my pissy pants deep inside my pussy and pulling them out slowly.
I then make my pants my toilette dirty way i bend over and push out a warm load into my pants.. i rub my bulge and slowly pull them down to reveal my scat load and showing you it..
This is part 1.. Wait for Part 2 And Part 3 Where i get even more filthy pooing into the same pink panties

Duration: 15 min 54 s
Size: 714 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 05:42 AM #5789
Модератор

Модератор

Naked bike ride with public shit and piss!:
In the nice weather I did a bike ride. And who knows me knows that I do not do that normally. During the tour I suddenly had to shit and piss. So nice my short dress lifted and Public, horny shit and pissed. Since it was so hot I drove naked then. Then I had to pee again and then I pissed from a high seat!
Models: RosellaExtrem

Duration: 4 min 5 s
Size: 590 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 05:46 AM #5790
Модератор

Модератор

Watch me tell you how im going to Shit then feed it to you on a spoon.. Spoon feed my Slave.
I go close up and push out a big shit spreading my arse wide.. Before feeding it into your dirty mouth.
I then make you fuck your arse while im feeding you my amazing chocolate then i make you suck my fingers like a good Piggy

Duration: 13 min 9 s
Size: 630 MiB
Download From AnzFile