Old 03-15-2020, 01:50 PM #137191
Модератор

Модератор

Default Sniff My Heels and Jerk Your Cock - Idelsy Love's Kinky Fetish Clips - iwantclips

Sniff My Heels and Jerk Your Cock - Idelsy Love's Kinky Fetish Clips - iwantclips

I've been wearing my stockings and heels all day long - I know that gets your cock hard already. I want you jerking off while I stick my heels in your face.. breathe in and smell my foot scent! I also stick my stockinged foot in your face.. I want you to smell that too! And you know I want that cum all over my heels!
Models: Idelsy Love's Kinky Fetish Clips

Duration: 5 min 6 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 272 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-15-2020, 01:50 PM #137192
Модератор

Модератор

Default Black Pantyhose drive you WILD - Goddess Jasmine - iwantclips

Black Pantyhose drive you WILD - Goddess Jasmine - iwantclips

Try your god damn hardest not to get overly excited with this gif. My pantyhose clad ass, legs and feet will drive you wild like nothing else ever has. Clinging to my curves, tempting you deeper into addiction, getting you so hard that you could cum without even touching yourself. Did you really think that I could captivate your mind like this? Go on, stare at me as I lure you deeper. Get hooked on my pantyhose clad body. It makes you feel good right, so let it take over your thoughts and your strokes. This is for sure to drive you wilder than any of your dreams.
Models: Goddess Jasmine

Duration: 7 min 54 s
Size: 317 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-15-2020, 01:56 PM #137193
Модератор

Модератор

Default - London Lix - iwantclips

- London Lix - iwantclips

Models: London Lix

Duration: 17 min 13 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 860 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-15-2020, 01:59 PM #137194
Модератор

Модератор

Default Bratty Blue Tights - Princess Breanna - iwantclips

Bratty Blue Tights - Princess Breanna - iwantclips

Drool away as I tease you in my blue tights. They cling to my sexy body like a second skin and feel so soft and silky. I know how weak they make you loser. you can't resist watching!
Models: Princess Breanna

Duration: 5 min 47 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 68.8 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-15-2020, 02:02 PM #137195
Модератор

Модератор

Default Getting Better Dick But Keeping Your Money - BratAdventures - iwantclips

Getting Better Dick But Keeping Your Money - BratAdventures - iwantclips

Goddess Valora and Lisa Harlotte need to have a word with you about their relationship with you. They both started dating you for your money and it looks like that's the only reason they're staying because YOUR DICK IS TOO SMALL! They air out all of their issues with your "penis" and laugh about all of the awkward memories they have regarding having "sex" with you. They're going to stay with you for your money, but they're going out to fuck other guys. You understand, don't you?
Models: BratAdventures

Duration: 10 min 45 s
Size: 874 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-15-2020, 02:11 PM #137196
Модератор

Модератор

Default Cum on my Foot - TheEleanorGee - iwantclips

Cum on my Foot - TheEleanorGee - iwantclips

I'm so horny! I start to rub myself through my panties but its not enough.
I decide to try rubbing my clit on my foot since I know how much guys like my feet on their dicks. I love it! It feel so good! My petite bare feet are just so perfect on my clit.
So I decide to keep going until I have a really strong orgasm
Models: TheEleanorGee

Duration: 6 min 5 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Size: 444 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-15-2020, 02:18 PM #137197
Модератор

Модератор

Default Beg for my soles dangle JOI - Princess Ivory - iwantclips

Beg for my soles dangle JOI - Princess Ivory - iwantclips

Made for anyone named Charles. Says Charles a few times. Long foot dangle JOI where I make you beg And stroke.
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 15 min 17 s
Size: 499 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-15-2020, 02:20 PM #137198
Модератор

Модератор

Default Strip and Tease in my Cast - Emma's Neighborhood - iwantclips

Strip and Tease in my Cast - Emma's Neighborhood - iwantclips

This is a custom video with the description: I would like you to strip from workout dress to nude, see you on crutches in full-size and some closeups from your POV with the cast and also the other foot. Now, story goes like this: You enter the room on crutches, wearing a sexy leggings AND a sock over the cast. You can talk to me like I'm there, getting horny to see you. Turn so I can see you from all sides. You sit down on a chair or the floor to take the sock off first and show me your cute toes, I love them! Then, continue to undress until your completely nude. Talk to me, I like it! I want to see just you, with your cast and crutches, crutch back and for, turn around sometimes. THEN, very important, show me your casted foot and toes even closer, I like to see them from your perspective or from above, love the painted toes. I would love to kiss and massage them... So for the end off the clip, show your casted toes, massage them a little bit until I cum over them.
Models: Emma's Neighborhood

Duration: 10 min 34 s
Size: 240 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-15-2020, 02:23 PM #137199
Модератор

Модератор

Default 7 days cock control -day 7 - Exquisite Goddess - iwantclips

7 days cock control -day 7 - Exquisite Goddess - iwantclips

Final day- you will find your release but in my terms....you still have to follow my instructions and i am going to make it hard for you to obey....you are allowed to masturbate but very slow and when you are close to coming you have to take hands off cock and cum without touching. Penalty for not stroking as instructed is again100$
Models: Exquisite Goddess

Duration: 13 min 21 s
Size: 298 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-15-2020, 02:24 PM #137200
Модератор

Модератор

Default Cumslut Training - RoxyCox - iwantclips

Cumslut Training - RoxyCox - iwantclips

Master has enslaved the girls entire swimming team, but he's not happy with their performance and they are clearly lacking in skills. That's where I come in to play my part as the new coach of the girls swim team and it's up to me to teach these rookie cumsluts a lesson or two. The need training - their holes need training all of them so they can please their master and take his cock and cum everywhere. He needed someone with my experience and skills level to show these bitches how it's done. Now ladies, you will see you all have a dildo in front of you that is full of cum to use and I am going to instruct you and you will follow my instructions as I show you how to please your master. You will have one week to learn the ropes or else you'll be kicked off the team and you'll never be let near your master's cock again. Lesson 1 - Blowjob : I'm now going to show you how to give a proper blowjob, you spit on your master's cock to get it nice and sloppy then you lick it all over, cupping the balls and sucking on the head as you stroke it. You should be able to slide his dick ball deep down your throat and gag on it. You have to be able to hold it down your throat for as long as possible, this is part of your training being able to hold your breath as you feel master's dick deep down your throat. Now you will always praise your master's cock, you worship master and his big cock and all the cum he gives you from it. You must always beg like a good cumslut on your knees and plead to have master cum all over your face and in your mouth so you can taste his delicious cum and swallow it all never waste any. Lesson 2 - Riding Cock : When master fucks dozens of girls he gets tired so you must learn what it means to ride a dick. You must work for his cum and be able to ride your master's dick and earn that big load of spunk deep inside you. Don't just sit back and take his cock, ride his dick hard and fast, bounce on top of him so he can see your big tits shake. Then turn around and do reverse cowgirl position and lean forward so master can Grope your tits and squeeze your ass while you bounce on his cock. Also I've been told to tell all of you, that ever girl must stop using birth control, as your master wants to breed his girls. You will all ride until you take master's cum deep inside you and he will creampie your wet slutty cunts and master will impregnate you all. Eating all of that cum out of that juicy pussy. Remember you all are nothing more that dirty cumsluts for master to use and fuck you, you will get filled and fucked with cock and cum and be grateful for the opportunity to serve such perfect master with a big cock. Lesson 3 - Anal : Master tells me he was extremely disappointed to learn that not one of you bitches could take his big cock in your ass. Well your going to be shown by me, seeing as I'm an anal pro and take just about anything in my ass your going to watch and learn. Showing them how to finger their ass, then I fuck my ass and gape it wide with a big creampie I fill my asshole with a big load of spunk and they watch it drip out and I tell them even if it drops onto the floor they must eat it a. Never waste a drop of masters cum it's too precious to waste. To finish up the lesson I take my huge bat to show them how extreme I can be and they have one week to do their homework which is being able to take a bat up their asses. Anyone who can;t will be kicked off the team and miss out on servicing master's cock. Now hit the showers bitches, I've got another cheerleading team to teach this afternoon. So many sluts so little time
Models: RoxyCox

Duration: 30 min 17 s
Size: 1.74 GiB
Download From AnzFile