Old 11-09-2019, 04:16 AM #103911
Модератор

Модератор

I was relaxing all by myself in the living room, when my boyfriend rushed in and asked me for help. I didn't know what happened or what he wanted until he told me that he was in fact very horny and needed help to drain his balls! I was really not in the mood for anything. He begged to let him fuck me...I laughed so hard. Said no. So he begged for a blowjob instead...Laughed even more...No means no, not in the mood for that either. He went on his knees and begged me and said " Come on...JUST THE TIP!" ... I was almost crying because I was laughing so hard...then I had this idea....I'm going to take him by his words! He had to be careful what he wished for! So I decided to tease JUST THE TIP! He begged and begged and begged for more...He ONLY GOT THE TIP with my tongue, my tongue ring, my thumb and fingers. It didn't end up bad for up, he had what he asked for and it made him cum so hard! I counted 10 cum streams! I couldn't believe how full his balls were! He wasn't lying, it was an emergency....ahahaha
Models: ImMeganLive

Duration: 13 min 37 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 379 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-09-2019, 04:17 AM #103912
Модератор

Модератор

*Custom Clip- You've had a Cru.sh on your Boss for a very long time. So much to the point you have every picture of her saved onto your work computer, and jerk off to her fat ass. Your Boss finds the photos of her on your desktop and fires you on the spot. You plead and beg to not be fired and she offers an arrangement to keep your job: you have to stroke your cock to her every command. The video ends with an ass smothering plot twist . Mark Up Codes: 50%-Bootyful 100%-DatBootyTho 500%-Iwannamarrythatbooty
Models: Goddess Sunshine

Duration: 9 min 32 s
Size: 1.35 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-09-2019, 04:19 AM #103913
Модератор

Модератор

Maddy wants to get off and a normal dildo will not do. She wants to feel a warm penis deep inside her pussy. Maddy keeps a boy toy sex slave around for just this reason. Sex is all about her pleasure; her only concern regarding a man's penis is that it obeys her and stays hard as long as she wants to use it. Maddy spits on his cock and strokes the bound sex slave's cock, then she straddles him and inserts his shaft into her wet cunt. Maddy bounces on his cock, pushing his member deeper with every thrust. The slave cannot touch her or speak with his gagged mouth; he is just an object for her pleasure. Maddy continues to fuck her pet until she reaches climax, then leaves him horny and frustrated with blue balls.
Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 12 min 12 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 369 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-09-2019, 04:21 AM #103914
Модератор

Модератор

Default LuxyReid - iwantclips

Models: LuxyReid

Duration: 6 min 34 s
Resolution: 240 x 320
Size: 30.6 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-09-2019, 04:22 AM #103915
Модератор

Модератор

Her big round ass was pushing and rubbing against your crotch as she swept the floor. Your cock steadily swelled and stiffened, despite the fact that your wife could walk in at any moment. Those concerns were quickly disappearing as you watched your Step-Sister in law carelessly flaunt her nearly naked, curvy body around the house.
Her intentions weren't obvious... at first. Climbing on the counter with a view up her little skirt, suggestive comments and a smile when the two of you were in a tight spot... bodies almost touching. Blaming the heat to disrobe into a tiny bikini, her womanly figure barely contained.
But as soon as your Step-Sister in law wiggled her ass against you until your erection nestled in her cheeks, feigning innocence all the while... you knew what she wanted. She smirked devilishly and reminded you in a hushed whisper that you still had to show her to her room...
This woman was wild, sexy, and above all else... she wanted you. Your Step-Sister in law was everything your wife was not... a fact she was not shy to point out. But you were a good faithful husband... weren't you? By the time she closed the door... untying her bikini as she closed in, did you even want to resist? She was right, you had needs. If your wife wouldn't satisfy you, then her Step-Sister would.
Fantasy includes: home wrecker, virtual sex, seduction, flirting, coercion, upskirt, bikini, foreplay, grinding, stripping, virtual handjob, female masturbation, virtual blow job, Coerced male orgasm, virtual creampie, pov
Models: Xev Bellringer

Duration: 26 min 24 s
Size: 677 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-09-2019, 04:25 AM #103916
Модератор

Модератор

(1080p) Hey honey, I forgot something for work....oh my God. Were you just masturbating?? Well yeah I'm Yellow Juiced, I was JUST telling you how I am super horny and wanted to have sex tonight! I don't care if being sick means there's nothing to do, you're a man not a beast - don't you have any self control? Then again all of you men are the same sex-driven pigs. I can't believe you couldn't just wait until tonight for me.
Well, why did you stop on my account? If you can't keep your hands off yourself in private, you better do it in front of me. I don't care if me being angry makes your cock small, you better stroke it and make it hard right now. It's the least you can do - look, I even wore nice lingerie under my work clothes in anticipation for tonight. What a waste!
Finally you're hard, I need you to keep stroking as fast as you can. Work can wait, this is perfect stress relief. Stroke your cock as if you need to cum before I get home, I know that's what you were doing you hedonistic . Now stop, hands off. You won't enjoy this, I'm going to yell at you until you cum and then...you are going to keep going. You're going to keep rubbing your raw cock until it hurts...then you will have learned your lesson.
Fantasy includes: humiliation, female domination, masturbation humiliation, jerk off instruction, edging instruction, post orgasm Torment instruction, angry girlfriend, femdom pov
Models: Xev Bellringer

Duration: 14 min 49 s
Size: 1 012 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-09-2019, 04:28 AM #103917
Модератор

Модератор

I've been farting all day long, and I know my ass is super smelly for you. You are so turned on my me telling you to get up close and smell it and lick it. You also get super turned on then I tell you I have to take a huge **** and you're going to eat it up for me, and lick me clean. *There is no actual farting, **** or anything related shown in this video, this is intended for FANTASY ONLY* 10% Markup: iLoveYouMystie 25% Markup: LoyalSub 100% Markup: GiveMystieMore 500% Markup: GiveMystieEverything
Models: Mystie Mae

Duration: 5 min 13 s
Size: 755 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-09-2019, 04:30 AM #103918
Модератор

Модератор

Let me show you my satin glove collection. So many colors so many of them, Some shorter, some longer. Up to my elbow and some to my shoulders, Tight, shiny, smooth in black, hot pink, leopard, purple and white. You will get the sensation I am touching you with them. And all over. Come share this sexy moment with me... Includes: Gloves Fetish, Satin, Female Domination, Tease & Denial, Role Play, Domination, Milf. Black satin gloves, pink satin gloves, purple satin gloves, white satin gloves, leopard satin gloves, dirty talk
Models: Mistress Anastasia

Duration: 10 min 8 s
Size: 544 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-09-2019, 04:35 AM #103919
Модератор

Модератор

Dani knows how to ride a fat cock.
Models: Danielle Maye

Duration: 4 min 41 s
Size: 301 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-09-2019, 04:35 AM #103920
Модератор

Модератор

Worship my curves as I strip down from my favourite TIGHT DRESS! Worship my huge ass...you wish you could be smothered by it!
Models: curvesallowed

Duration: 10 min 33 s
Size: 618 MiB
Download From AnzFile