Old 10-14-2019, 07:14 AM #88911
Модератор

Модератор

I already know you drool over my muscles every night. Jerk off to them. But you can't get with a strong muscular woman like me. You're weak, and pathetic. You don't have any muscles, but you worship mine as I flex them.
Models: MissLuscious

Duration: 2 min 31 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 129 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-14-2019, 07:23 AM #88912
Модератор

Модератор

They say the way to a man's heart is through his stomach, but that's incorrect-- the way to a man's heart is via his cock. When you control a man's orgasms, he will do anything for you. I have built an empire on this basic concept of cock control. Proper control includes strategic use of tease to maintain erections and stimulate the desire to stroke. Instructions on how and when to stroke are crucial. Visual aids help to cement this takeover as the male is quite susceptible to imagery. He is not a clever creature, but he can be quite dedicated to the task of jerking so keep him focused. Once you have him, just keep on reeling him in.. over and over. It's as simple as that.
Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Duration: 10 min 11 s
Size: 123 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-14-2019, 07:34 AM #88913
Модератор

Модератор

You are now considered a man by your step Step-Mom and Step-Dad, your step Step-Mom has sexual needs 3-4 times a day and your Step-Dad cannot do it alone. it is time that you participate around the house by fucking your step Step-Mom anytime that you want or she desires. dont worry this will be the family secret, and you are not to tell any of your friends. you have been checking out your step Step-Mom for years, masturbating thinking of her. she leans back into the couch and pulls up her dress and starts playing with her pussy through her panties and pulls out her breasts and nipples for you to gaze at. your Step-Dad and her keep talking to each other about everyday normal stuff while seducing you. it totally turns you on knowing that she loves your big young hard cock and your Step-Dad is watching you fuck her and pleasing her. she loves it, Yelping fuck me, fuck me and saying how amazing your cock is and she tells you she is cumming! she loves that you are still so hard for her and will be fucking you again before dinner.
she goes to cook some dinner for everyone and comes back to announce that dinner will be ready in ten minutes, and its time to fuck again. this time you get to be behind her, she continues to talk to your Step-Dad at the table about weekend activities with also looking back at you telling you how much bigger you are than your Step-Dad and to keep fucking her hard. this time you get to cum inside of her......
after movie time you are up in their bedroom and she is riding you slowly with her big tits in your face just fucking you in front of your Step-Dad as if nothing is going on. she has been waiting for this type of relationship with you and now she is taking full advantage of the situation. she speeds up and bounces fast and hard on you and cums again....she just loves fucking you in front of Step-Daddy.
Models: Mindi Mink

Duration: 18 min 52 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.39 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-14-2019, 08:48 AM #88914
Модератор

Модератор

I love smoking, and I love sex. Put the two together, and you have one of my favourite ways to spend the day! Fuck me missionary style while I smoke cigarettes, blowing out thick clouds of smoke, sometimes right into your face. I drop an ash on myself, making me laugh. My big soft belly and boobs bounce as you pound my hairy pussy. Let's both cum while I smoke!
Models: KatyChurchill

Duration: 8 min 26 s
Size: 490 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-14-2019, 08:57 AM #88915
Модератор

Модератор

A Fan loved the original Blackmailed by my husbands partner that he requested we film another one. 
My husband’s business partner comes to our house and tells me that he will be withdrawing the funding from our business, because it is doing badly, unless he and I can come to an arrangement. I am surprised, what could I possibly do to help? I knew nothing about the problems that the business was facing, and I ask what kind of arrangement he has in mind. He gently mocks me saying that I must have some idea. That surely I've noticed the times he has tried to look down my top and up my skirt. I am shocked and outraged by his suggestion and reject his advances. Then I begin to plead with him. He tells me that he isn't going to do anything that I don't let him do. He tells me that he could leave right now and forget the whole matter but that if he does that, then the business will fail. I reluctantly agree and he sits beside me and tries to put his hand inside my top and then my bra. I try to stop him at first, but after he reminds me that Im supposed to be "helping" I let him continue. He pulls my top down and takes off my bra and starts fondling and kissing my breasts. Then he tries to slide his hand up my skirt, but I push it away. He tells me to open my legs so he can see my panties. After looking at them, he tries to slide his hand up my leg again and just touches my panties. I push his hand away again. This happens once more before he reminds me that we are in an "arrangement". I start to argue. He stops and makes me a drink. I don’t know that he has put a Silly Stuff in my drink to relax me and make me horny. I am still angry but soon the Silly Stuff starts to work and I let him resume his fingering of me with his hand inside my panties. He orders me to stand up and strip down to my panties, and to start playing with myself. He gives me a second drink as he sees the 1st wasn’t enough. Soon it becomes obvious that I am becoming turned on. He strips to his underwear and I see the bulge in his pants. He orders me on to my knees and to take his cock out. He mocks me about my husband’s penis, asking you how much bigger his is. I have to stroke and suck his cock. Then we lie beside each other and start to kiss. He slips his hand inside my panties while I stroke his cock. Eventually we fuck until we both cum and Im left with his cum dripping out of pussy.
Mandy Flores
Includes: BLOWJOB - HOUSEWIVES - WOMEN FOLLOWING ORDERS - CUMSHOT - COCK WORSHIP - MENTAL DOMINATION - Blackmail-Fantasy FANTASY - FUCKING - MINDFUCK - MILF 

Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 24 min 11 s
Size: 599 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-14-2019, 09:29 AM #88916
Модератор

Модератор

Black and white are the main colors here, besides my perfect pink rosebud. I use 4 toys to open my perfect little butthole open for you so that you can see inside. I push out and prolapse many times, as well as touch and play with my rosebud
Models: MissEllie

Duration: 17 min 9 s
Size: 752 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-14-2019, 09:50 AM #88917
Модератор

Модератор

Default Goddess Christina - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 31 min 51 s
Size: 1.14 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-14-2019, 09:55 AM #88918
Модератор

Модератор

Hot date tonight? Well, I'm ruining it with My tits and this clip so you may as well cancel that date now. Aww thought maybe you found a girlfriend but nope, Im not going to let you meet her much less try and connect or bond with her hahaha...

I'm going to make you stroke and stroke and stroke while I squeeze My breasts in your face and remind you how much more fun it is to be single and worship Me than it is to have boring vanilla sex. #Boring

A cum countdown at the end of all My homewrecking teasing and date ruining boob bouncing, to make sure you don't think about going there horny, if you even show up at all...

Watch My hot date ruining bouncy tits get flaunted in your face hours before you have your date.
Models: PrincessMindy

Duration: 7 min 17 s
Size: 631 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-14-2019, 09:58 AM #88919
Модератор

Модератор

Only the Real daddies will get a pussy close up tease that lays inside this clip Anyway, did you really think I was going to let you get away without paying your JOI cum tax for April? Now we already know you've been jerking off to Goddess every single day to her fat ass and JOI videos. Now it's time for you to pay up for all the cum you've busted and show your loyalty to Goddess Sunshine. As a reward Goddess has a few jerk instructions for you to follow .*Mark Up Codes: 50%-Bootyful 100%-DaBootyTho 500%-Iwannamarrythatbooty
Models: Goddess Sunshine

Duration: 10 min 28 s
Size: 1.48 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-14-2019, 10:06 AM #88920
Модератор

Модератор

Admit it... you love knowing you'll never see my tits. Beg. Grovel. Send me $100. Send me $1,000. Send me $5,000. None of it will convince me you're worthy of seeing my perfect breasts... and you LOVE THAT. You LOVE being a teased and denied beta fuck. You love jerking off to tits you can't have, whimpering and dripping pre-cum with that pathetic expression on your face.
Models: Kendi Olsen

Duration: 7 min 17 s
Size: 296 MiB
Download From AnzFile