Old 06-12-2019, 07:20 AM #37221
Модератор

Модератор

Undoubtably fantasising over me in this PVC skirt. I want you down you your knees at pussy height. Im going to make you really enjoy me in this skirt today. Worshipping me with your strokes. Adoring every inch of me. Dribbling from your mouth and dick, totally weak for me, at my disposal. I know exactly what your hoping for today loser, will you get the outcome you want? Only one way to find out.... Use mark up WEAKAF @ checkout to please me.
Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 9 min 5 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 357 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 07:21 AM #37222
Модератор

Модератор

I know you will do anything to please me so I am going to pick out a sissy GF for you! That's right. This will be a new experience for you. I want you to be her suck. Dressing her up for her dates, picking out her outfits, licking up the cum from the sex she just had with another man.. You will be her suck, you will be her pet. You will do anything to make her happy! And you will do so because I said so, and you never disobey my orders.
Models: NicholeAbrams

Duration: 4 min 19 s
Size: 628 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 07:21 AM #37223
Модератор

Модератор

A seductive JOI/CBT custom. No verbal humiliation, no name used. "Thank you Mistress for your help and time. Please don't use any name in the video I would like a cbt instructions video. My favorite video by you is "Slap It", where you tell me to slap my dick and balls as I stroke. I know cbt isn't a listed category, but another video by you telling me to hurt myself has been something I have wanted for so long. I have even purchased some other videos by you that have cbt in them, but none match "Slap It". I hope that you can find time to give me another video like "Slap It" after all the tributes and gift cards. This is what I would like: I would like the video to start with you telling me to get naked an on my knees for you. I typically prefer cbt that is just with my hand and no tools, but I am okay with being told to hurt myself with string, rubber bands, hard-cover books, and wooden spoons, though I don't want to have to use more than that if any of that. I would like you to wear something similar to what you wore in "Slap It", something that shows a lot of skin and is tight around your body, and please be blonde with your hair down. You can tease me a lot throughout the video with your gorgeous body and tell me to stroke when I have a free hand. You can decide if I get to cum or not at the end. You could even tell me to pause the video and watch "Slap It" again with an extra stipulation and come back to the custom video before you decide if I can cum or not. Thank you, Mistress."
Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 16 min 33 s
Size: 723 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 07:22 AM #37224
Модератор

Модератор

This is a visually stunning clip! What could be hotter than two Asian brat girls in pigtails with pink lollipops, spitting and drooling all over this loser? Princess Mabel and I were looking so hot tonight, all done up in pigtails. My loser ex bf was drooling over us, so we decided to drool all over him, LOL! Fucking loser is lucky he even gets to look at us. But soon his eyes would be so filled with lollipop spit, he wouldn't be able to open them! We stood over his head and started sucking our pretty pink lollipops, allowing our spit to run out of our mouths, across the lollipops and onto his stupid head! Isn't he lucky? Strand after strand came drooling out of our lips, covering his head. And I mean covered! Spit was dripping off of his ears, his nose and his chin. He was literally drenched in our lollipop spit. We were relentless with our spit, one after the other, dripping spit all over him. As a reward from time to time, I allowed him to open his mouth and drink in some of our sweet spit which he promptly thanked us for as we laughed and giggled in his face! He looked like such an idiot. He's becoming such a mindless fool, he'll let me do anything to him for my amusement. Then after he was completely covered and dripping, we took turn spitting in his face, just to further degrade him! Fucking loser! But he loved every minute of it!
Models: Obey Amai

Duration: 9 min 32 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 126 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 07:23 AM #37225
Модератор

Модератор

Come check out my sexy red dress as i slowly strip out of it and make myself cum for you
Models: DaisyD_

Duration: 10 min 23 s
Size: 623 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 07:23 AM #37226
Модератор

Модератор

Every time you inhale another hit, you are getting dumber. I can literally see your IQ drop the weaker your get. You always take direction very well and this time I want you to listen closely. You can't help yourself, you are now conditioned to sniff to be able to have an orgasm. I will bring you to orgasm, but not before I tell you like it is.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 10 min 42 s
Size: 528 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 07:24 AM #37227
Модератор

Модератор

so that i can give you what you need and you can give me all your cum
Models: Sweet Kiss

Duration: 6 min 4 s
Size: 780 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 07:25 AM #37228
Модератор

Модератор

There is only one place males belong in My presence - grovelling at My Superior Soles. slaves like you become so weak in front of Me, begging to serve and worship Me. It is time to accept your inferiority and take your place at My divine feet. you are lucky to even look at Me, in fact you do not deserve to see My beauty. Lowly slaves must keep their heads bowed down to the floor and only look up when ordered to. Eyes down. Look at My powerful feet and heels. you are nothing but a piece of dirt on My sole. Show Me how you grovel before Me. Prove it slave! I have the power to turn you into an inanimate object, a piece of furniture, anything I desire. Grovel and take your sole position before Me. Includes: Young Goddess Kim, Female Domination, Goddess Worship, Femdom POV, Latex, Stilettos, Shoe Worship, Human Furniture, Objectification, Female Supremacy, Shoe Fetish, Foot Fetish, High Heel Domination
Models: Young Goddess Kim

Duration: 8 min 46 s
Size: 367 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 07:27 AM #37229
Модератор

Модератор

"Sweetheart, do you have a moment for a little talk?" The love of your wife, your faithful wife wants a word. You couldn't believe your luck when you proposed and she said yes. Now you're happily married to a woman waaaaay out of your league. Your life together is perfect, aside from the lack of intimacy. You've tried to make moves on her but she keeps making excuses. Tired of being knocked back, you've stopped asking and started jerking off more. Whatever, doesn't matter, she's a babe and you know you're lucky to have her. "The reason that I don't want to have sex with you any more is that it's just not satsfying. Your penis... It's so small!" She knew that before you were married, but she hoped with some guidance that you'd become a better lover but it's just not happening. She's tired of faking orgasms for you. She doesn't want to lie to you anymore. She wants to have an active sex life, just not with you. There's no reason to worry, she doesn't want a divorce, she just wants to fuck other men! Do you know what a cuckold is? That's what I want. I want you to be my cuckold. "Instead of being my husband, my equal, you'll be my servant!"
Models: Vindictive Vixxen Humiliates You

Duration: 9 min 51 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 130 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-12-2019, 07:28 AM #37230
Модератор

Модератор

Im just gonna do a little shopping on the home shopping network and I need my slave to be my human furniture! Oh and to top it all off I am using his credit card, haha! It's the least he can do because he gets Goddess ass in his face. I dont care if he can breathe, he is just a seat cushion. Goddess Harley
Models: AMAZON Goddess Harley

Duration: 8 min 53 s
Size: 676 MiB
Download From AnzFile