Old 04-11-2019, 02:49 PM #11091
Модератор

Модератор

I've been playing poker with my friend Jay, I beat him again, and he owes me $1000. Only problem is, he's $100 short...and only had $900 to hand over today. I would let it slide, but this always happens...last week it was $50, the week before $20...this is more about his ego than anything, so I want to teach him a lesson today...between friends! I'm known for being a bit kinky, so I lock him in a chastity cage but also a spiked ball-Squeezing device, and handcuff him. I set a timer for 5 minutes, and if he can last in this position for just 5 minutes, I'll let him out & let the $100 slide. If he begs for mercy & release before the 5 minute timer is up though...he'll owe me $200. This should take him down a peg or two. Especially as I have every intention of making this very HARD, and very painful, for him.
Models: London Lix

Duration: 8 min 17 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 258 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-11-2019, 02:56 PM #11092
Модератор

Модератор

You will be my little slut today. You will stroke to my hot body as I tease you with what is way out of reach. A gormless, slobbering stroke addict, my body drive you crazy. I have instant power over you and you ache to impress me in anyway possible. Open wide little loser, this is your ultimate stroke. You are going to ensure your whole mouth is full of your own cum. You will devour every single drop and show me what a good obedient pet you are. You know nothing else but to submit in every single aspect of your life and you know in order for you to orgasm it must only be a way in which a loser can orgasm.
Models: British Bratz

Duration: 7 min 42 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 148 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-11-2019, 02:57 PM #11093
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 7 min 27 s
Size: 482 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-11-2019, 02:58 PM #11094
Модератор

Модератор

Undoubtably fantasising over me in this PVC skirt. I want you down you your knees at pussy height. Im going to make you really enjoy me in this skirt today. Worshipping me with your strokes. Adoring every inch of me. Dribbling from your mouth and dick, totally weak for me, at my disposal. I know exactly what your hoping for today loser, will you get the outcome you want? Only one way to find out.... Use mark up WEAKAF @ checkout to please me.
Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 9 min 5 s
Size: 357 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-11-2019, 03:09 PM #11095
Модератор

Модератор

Sit back, breath deeply, relax. Get ready for the sexiest, most entrancing tit worship loop you've ever seen. My huge natural tits are almost bursting out of this shiny red outfit. My cleavage is so full and juicy, it makes your mouth water with desire. The moment I unzip the bodysuit makes your heart skip a beat or two as you impatiently wait for the topless tease. Everything about this is just perfect. Good boys will use the code "YesMissAlisandra" at the checkout and pay double while losers should use "DoubleForLosers". "HumanATM4U" = 200% "iLoveFindom" = 500% "All4MissA" = 1000% As a bare minimum, use "GIVE100" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% of item's value.
Models: Miss Alisandra

Duration: 6 min 4 s
Size: 275 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-11-2019, 03:09 PM #11096
Модератор

Модератор

I'm much more important than that wife or girlfriend of yours. I want you to jerk for Me, only Me. not her. not anyone else. I'm greedy. maybe you should just break up with her? Good plan.
Models: MistressVictoria

Duration: 6 min 19 s
Size: 760 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-11-2019, 03:14 PM #11097
Модератор

Модератор

You have been SUCH a good boy, such a good slave to Me, so I decided to create this clip as a reward for you. As such, I am thinking that you are thinking that this is going to be a clip full of sexy teasing and goddess worship. I mean... just look at Me... am I even wearing any clothes at all? I want your imagine to run wild and really imagine whatever it is that you want to. After all, you have been a good boy. Does that feel good? Getting excited? I bet you really want to worship My tits, My ass, My pussy... but, as you will see, I am going to give you the reward that I deem you deserve. It might just be even better than what you were originally thinking?! I think so, anyway. Experience one of My most intense and genuine mind fuck clips to date that truly represents My domination style.Join for Daily Slave Tasks & Treats: iWantFanClub.com/timeline/EmpressMikaBe a good boy for Me by adding a markup with your purchase ~Amuse your Empress (+50%): AmuseEmpressWorship your Empress (+100%): WorshipEmpressBe a Bottom Bitch for your Empress (+200%): YesEmpressMika
Models: Empress Mika

Duration: 10 min 12 s
Size: 817 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-11-2019, 03:22 PM #11098
Модератор

Модератор

Watch me jerk off this bbc with my feet & get a view of my big fat pussy
Models: Nova Verano

Duration: 4 min 18 s
Resolution: 200 x 352
Size: 19.3 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-11-2019, 03:24 PM #11099
Модератор

Модератор

This video is all about the cute next door neighbor that just moved in and has been teasing you so much with her low cut top & busty tits, she invites you over and that's where it all begins. You can't keep your eyes off her beautiful cleavage in that top, her tits are so big, and you are finding it harder and harder to look at her face when there right there in front of you. She tells you she knows you like her cleavage, you can't stop staring at it, so how about as a "housewarming gift' I tease you with my sexy cleavage. I tell you to watch as I bring them close to you, squeeze them together, break open the top, bounce them up and down, and finally tell you to take out your cock and stroke it for me. I tell you to work that cock for my cleavage and I continue to tease you so much, lifting up the bra, accidentally slipping out my nipple, touching them, grabbing them, bouncing them out of the bra, until you just have had too much and are going to cum, I decide to let you cum, telling you to cum all over my cleavage/my big tits, leaving to a stimulated cumshot all over having it drip down, I lick it off my fingers, and after seeing my tits, I pull my bra straps back up and ask if you I can fix you something to eat, and maybe you can help me finishing moving in, I mean you get to look at this amazing cleavage all day, say yes? This video includes light joi, cleavage, bra fetish, Low cut top, breaking button, bouncing tits, big boobs, big tits, shaking tits, cumshot, fake cum, pov, dirty talk, tease, cock tease, roleplay, cute, and giggly. Lots of close cleavage, bouncing, and teasing, and towards end reveal of my big breasts .IF YOU WANT TO GET ON MY GOOD SIDE USE ONE OF THE FOLLOWING MARKUP CODES: 10 PERCENT MARKUP- BITCHBOY 25 PERCENT MARKUP- DINASLOSER 50 PERCENT MARKUP-LOSER4DINA 100 PERCENT MARKUP- DINASSLAVE
Models: Mistress Dina

Duration: 12 min 4 s
Size: 1.15 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-11-2019, 03:26 PM #11100
Модератор

Модератор

Hottest compilation ever of my Hottest Big Beautiful tits to Intox Fantasy you and make you spend hopelessly as you fall deeper into your uncontrollable addiction to me . Surrender to my tits , and Stroke some prayers for me . How long can you last , Stroke and edge over and over till you are aching then stroke some more but you're not allowed to cum till I tell you . Good boy , Now open up your wallet and push those limits and feed your addiction , Cancel the rest of your plans for me today , You need me and my tits own you hard . There's no where you'd rather be then between my perfect double DD tits
Models: Goddess Jasmine Mendez

Duration: 45 min 28 s
Size: 2.27 GiB
Download From AnzFile