Old 07-11-2019, 04:33 AM #51191
Модератор

Модератор

Gaze upon your wet dream , a vision in pink. Watch my ass and get humiliated for perving out on this 18 year old
Models: Queenanna420

Duration: 1 min 45 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 60.9 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-11-2019, 04:34 AM #51192
Модератор

Модератор

Princess Alix Lynx You are sitting in the corner watching your wife get fucked , aren 't you? What 's the matter? You don 't know how to please your own wife? You have to watch my clips , while you 're using your hand , watching some other man put his cock inside of your wife. That 's truly pathetic but we both know it turns you on so much. You don 't get pussy , you just get your hand while you watch your wife being slammed by a big cock.
I want you to stroke that dick for me. I want you to watch my video , in the corner , while you jerk your dick and your wife is being fucked by another man on your bed. LOL! Some man is fucking your wife where you 're going to lay your head , and all you can do is jerk off in the corner while you jerkoff to my video. Pathetic. How does it feel to know your wife would rather have someone else 's cock rather than yours? Think about that while you keep stroking that little dick for me. I mean it must be little or else your wife wouldn 't have to look elsewhere now would she?
Look at the expression on her face , see how much she 's enjoying another man. Jerk that tiny dick for me. All you get to do is sit right there in the corner of your own bedroom and watch this man split your wife 's pussy wide open while she begs for more. I 'll bet she never did that with you. You know you can 't satisfy her and you know she deserves a bigger dick than yours. I 'll bet she loves to suck on his big cock too and you probably love watching it. Keep stroking that dick for me.
All you do is sit in the corner and jerkoff while your wife gets fucked. The harder she gets fucked the harder you jerk off. I wonder what you enjoy jerking off to more? Her being fucked or my video while you get to look at my hot young body and listen to me degrade you? It doesn 't matter , just keep jerking off you stupid cuckold loser. How 's it going to feel **** in that bed tonight where your wife just got pounded by a better man? That thought makes your dick even harder , doesn 't it?
Now I 'm going to let you cum , but I want you to time it so you can when your wife does , LOL! I 'll bet you 'll think that 's so hot. Cum on your knees in the corner of your own bedroom , cucky.
Models: HumiliationPOV

Duration: 10 min 23 s
Size: 140 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-11-2019, 04:35 AM #51193
Модератор

Модератор

Since I will always be too good for you pathetic tiny dick losers , I 've decided to do a little jerk off instruction clip to teach you losers how to properly masturbate a pathetic tiny dick that will never be able to pleasure a Woman. As you know , I only fuck well hung Alpha Studs that can fill up My pussy , stretch me out and make me cum. So if you are under 8 you better learn to masturbate because you wont be having sex. 6 to 8 - An average unfuckable boring dick. Average is just that loser , blah , boring , nothing special. Why waste my time faking it with your glorified clit. Even though your not even a hand full , I 'll let you grip it with all 5 fingers and jerk your junk like a man. 4 - 6 Inches - Now we are talking small dick loser , below average and only 3 fingers to tug that B *** bug. 2 - 4 Inches - RofLMAO , really? Really? That thing qualified as a medical micropenis , and although it should be in panties 24 /7 , ill let you take it out for a little 2 finger tug. 2 Inches - Not even funny , this is not even a dick anymore , its a dicklette that doesnt get jerked , it gets rubbed with 1 finger in panties like a girl lol. Under 2 Inches - well this means you are a girl that has a clitty in her panties , I will teach you how to use a vibrator and get your panties wet just like i do when i rub My clit. Just another public service so the alpha women of the world don 't have to deal with your inadequate unfuckable dicklettes!
Models: Roxana Rae

Duration: 11 min 18 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.49 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-11-2019, 04:36 AM #51194
Модератор

Модератор

We 're the women your plain Jane of a wife envious to be &amp ; wishes she was. Our tits , ass , &amp ; bodies are undeniable. Once you get glimsp of us , you 're hooked under our spell forever doing whatever we instruct you to. Our fat asses make your stupid little bran draw a blank &amp ; send us everything until your account is at 0. Keep dreaming that you had us instead of your ugly wife!
Models: Khaleesi Athena

Duration: 2 min 53 s
Size: 253 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-11-2019, 04:36 AM #51195
Модератор

Модератор

We 're the women your plain Jane of a wife envious to be &amp ; wishes she was. Our tits , ass , &amp ; bodies are undeniable. Once you get glimsp of us , you 're hooked under our spell forever doing whatever we instruct you to. Our fat asses make your stupid little bran draw a blank &amp ; send us everything until your account is at 0. Keep dreaming that you had us instead of your ugly wife!
Models: Khaleesi Athena

Duration: 2 min 53 s
Size: 253 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-11-2019, 04:39 AM #51196
Модератор

Модератор

I know just what makes you weak , putty in my hands. You 're just another weak ass bitch , addicted to my big white cheeks. Fantasizing about touching , smelling , tasting , feeling the weight of it on your face. But you don 't deserve this perfection , you 'd go broke just begging to give it one kiss. So weak , so pathetic for my ass that you only need mere minutes to stroke and finish for it. A few quick peeks of my freckled crack , pink pussy , and perfect asshole sets you over the edge. Typical weak bitch.
Models: Goddess Canna

Duration: 5 min 55 s
Size: 196 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-11-2019, 04:40 AM #51197
Модератор

Модератор

It 's My Birthday , and for my present I expect you to pay your cum tax while jerking your cock to my perfectly round ass and soft , luscious tits. This video is HOT , and is filled with tons of my ass in sexy yoga pants as well as my boobs overflowing from my bra... I tease you while you jerk and beg to CUM &amp ; PAY! Want to get my attention? Use my markup codes to pay even more than you have to , like a good pet... 20 % more use code ilikejade 50 % more use code ilovejade 100 % more use Jadeownsme 500 % more use jadesun and for my favorite 1000 % more use jadestoy
Models: DominantJadeSun

Duration: 9 min 0 s
Size: 660 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-11-2019, 04:40 AM #51198
Модератор

Модератор

It 's My Birthday , and for my present I expect you to pay your cum tax while jerking your cock to my perfectly round ass and soft , luscious tits. This video is HOT , and is filled with tons of my ass in sexy yoga pants as well as my boobs overflowing from my bra... I tease you while you jerk and beg to CUM &amp ; PAY! Want to get my attention? Use my markup codes to pay even more than you have to , like a good pet... 20 % more use code ilikejade 50 % more use code ilovejade 100 % more use Jadeownsme 500 % more use jadesun and for my favorite 1000 % more use jadestoy
Models: DominantJadeSun

Duration: 9 min 0 s
Size: 660 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-11-2019, 04:42 AM #51199
Модератор

Модератор

If the sight of me in shiny tight clothing makes your pants tighter and your breathing heavier then this clip is for you. Teasing in my black shiny tube top , hot shorts , and gloves I love when worship Me! Stroking over my perfect body , stroking while I tease my juicy plump ass being squeezed to death in my tiny shorts , my natural perky tits busting out of my top , and imagine your cock in my gloved hands stroking you over and over. You won 't want to miss this.
Don 't forget to use a mark up code during checkout :
Use "100FORMISSH " to cover the site 's cut and give me 100 %
15 % CumTax4MissH
100 % LosersPayMore
1000 % MORE
Follow me on Twitter @misshlovescash
Models: Miss Hanna

Duration: 8 min 18 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 878
Size: 354 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-11-2019, 04:43 AM #51200
Модератор

Модератор

OMG hubby , our wedding was so amazing I loved every min of it. I 'm so glad you decided to take my Step-Parents ' advice and wear the chastity device throughout our WHOLE engagement. I know a year is a lot to ask from man with such a high sex drive. So it 's out wedding night and I have something to tell you. You may not like it. But I 'm sure you 'll do it because you 're so in love with me. So OK subby -hubby , just sit down and let me do the talking.
Models: Princess Beverly

Duration: 6 min 18 s
Size: 347 MiB
Download From AnzFile