Old 07-23-2019, 04:21 AM #62191
Модератор

Модератор

This clip is hilarious; I couldn't stop laughing at how ridiculously addicted Steed is to my perfect ass and pretty asshole. What's more amusing is many of you have sent in prayers to my ass. Ha!

Looks like everyone is lining up to beg to be buried deep in my ass.

So it suffices to say that Steed was very lucky when I filmed this. As I stand over him, he grovels to me on his knees, literally kissing my ass and begging me to let him have even a taste, a sniff, to feel my asshole gently glide across his nose and lips.

He lowers himself in submission as I arch my back and grind my ass all over his face. He's so deeply devoted to me, he buries his face between my cheeks and grabs onto my thighs, pulling my ass onto him as close as possible.

I completely mark him as Goddess' territory.that is, let's just say his face will smell like my beautiful ass for days to come. Such a good little ass wipe.

If I didn't know any better, I'd think that Steed was glued to my asshole watching this clip. Haha; love my little loser
Models: The Goddess and Her Steed

Duration: 10 min 40 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 617 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-23-2019, 04:21 AM #62192
Модератор

Модератор

How does it feel to be completely powerless and weak when you look at my hot ass? To know that I never fail to make you even weaker? That you have zero control. To know that someone so superior could easily steal all your willpower. I know I'm so hot, so sexy, way beyond perfect. Looking at my ass is such a blessing for you. Each perfect round cheek brings you to your knees. You adore it. Looking up at it as your cock grows harder and harder brings you so much pleasure. Stroking to it has become your favorite addiction. You're my good little ass addict. I will teach you to love, worship and pay my ass properly. These sexy chains dangling from my perfect bubble butt represents the hold I have over you. You can't resist it. It's all you want and need. Bow down and praise it!
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 14 min 36 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 330 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-23-2019, 04:22 AM #62193
Модератор

Модератор

So, I was updating my website on my phone while sitting on my throne aka Steed's face per usual and I realized something: he could be a lot more useful to me while trapped and humiliated beneath my ass. Sure, it amuses me to see him simultaneously suffer and kiss my ass to thank me for it, but multi-tasking is essential for a slave.

So I figured, "You know what? Why don't you make yourself useful while you're down there and clean my asshole for me, bitch?" Ha!

Of course, he lit up; my asshole is delectable (I suppose you'll have to watch this and my other ass worship clips to find out). Watch how quickly Steed peels my panties aside and buries his face deep in my ass. He was doing such a good job as my little ass licker, I rewarded him by grinding against his face a little bit. He loves that. What slave wouldn't!

He's such a freak that after he dined on my beautiful ass, he didn't wash his face for the rest of the night. Marked as Goddess' territory I suppose I understand. He can't help it anyway; he's an ass addict, an asshole junkie.

If you're a fellow asshole junkie, then this is right up your alley (and right up my perfect ass for Steed's tongue). But I'll warn you that this clip will only make you more addicted. Oh well!
Models: The Goddess and Her Steed

Duration: 9 min 31 s
Size: 1.35 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-23-2019, 04:31 AM #62194
Модератор

Модератор

It's so easy as a hot college brat to get what she wants and when she wants..using my sexy body I get professor to raise my grade that I purposely slacked off on because I knew this moment would come and so will you
Models: Miss Ava Love

Duration: 7 min 21 s
Size: 560 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-23-2019, 05:10 AM #62195
Модератор

Модератор

Babysitting can get so frustrating when the little brat wont fall asleep. All I want to do is fuck my boyfriend before the **** Step-Parents get home and hes in his room making a whole bunch of weir moaning noises. When I stormed in to tell the little $hit to go sleep, I see his teeny tiny cock fully erect in his rapidly jerking fingers. I know what he was thinking about before I barged in, so I make the twerp finish for me. Show me what a big boy you are I say in a cute coercive **** voice humiliating him to orgasm. Cmon, stroke that wittle **** cock and make him dwibble all over your Star Wars bed sheets.
Models: CearaLynch

Duration: 8 min 43 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Size: 653 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-23-2019, 05:15 AM #62196
Модератор

Модератор

This is a sweet hand job vid with some foot worship...until the surprising unpleasant end. I ruin his orgasm by smacking him in the nuts as he cums. CBT/Ball Abuse/painful ball slapping!
Models: Mistress T

Duration: 5 min 51 s
Size: 169 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-23-2019, 05:17 AM #62197
Модератор

Модератор

Are you ready to hurt for me? It's what I want. I want you to wrap your hand around your stupid dick and beat yourself off with HARD thrusts. I want your thrusts to bounce against your balls until you're punching yourself with every stroke! Then...I want you to just punch your balls. You'll do it on my command while I tease and mock you for it! My crawling voice is punctuated with cruel words and sadistic intent as I guide you through a very painful JOI. At least you get to see me in gorgeous black heels, a corset that offers ample cleavage to your very undeserving eyes, and a sexy little pair of ruffled panties to hug my curves! Now get that dick hard, it's time to beat your cum out!
Models: Red Rabbit

Duration: 10 min 10 s
Size: 507 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-23-2019, 05:32 AM #62198
Модератор

Модератор

I want you to punish yourself for my own amusement. This is not for the faint or weak of heart! You are going to listen to each one of my instructions and follow through with it. Your cock and balls are completely useless to Me and personally I think you should be sterilized. I would imagine after a few good punching, hitting, smacking, slapping, squeezing and smashing that should do the trick. I really don't care about the fate of your cock and balls. I just want to have a good laugh at your expense.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 8 min 6 s
Size: 704 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-23-2019, 05:33 AM #62199
Модератор

Модератор

I just arrived at today's fitness competition. I walk in and laugh at the other girls. No one comes CLOSE to me and my figure. I brag about how hot I am, how strong I am and how I will be walking away with the 1st place trophy. All while posing, teasing and making you hard.
Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 10 min 30 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Size: 72.9 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-23-2019, 05:37 AM #62200
Модератор

Модератор

I'm so out of your league and so naturally dominant it's no wonder you want to become my loyal pet. Let's face it buying this clip is only the beginning of your submission to Me. Imagine serving Me for the rest of your life.
Don't forget to use a mark up code during checkout: 25% Pay More! 50% Loser4Adri 100% ABINTOXTAX 250% WEAK4ADRI 500% LOVE ADRI 777% ADDICTED2ADRIENNE Send me a gift at SpoilAdrienneB.com
Models: AdrienneB

Duration: 6 min 44 s
Size: 498 MiB
Download From AnzFile