Old 10-31-2019, 05:44 PM #99551
Модератор

Модератор

Uh oh. you don't look so good. Can't you feel your body aching? Your heart pounding? You're all flushed. I can see it in your eyes. You've got that Horny Boy Fever. And there's only one prescription for the Horny boy fever. and that's a big fat load of cum in your mouth. It has all the right vitamins and minerals to make you well again. Nothing's going to make you feel better until you swallow that sweet sticky load of B*** gravy in your mouth. you know. for medicinal purposes. You better call in sick and stay home with me naughty boy. Come get your medicine. xoxo Meana Wolf Clip Contains: You've been sick for so long now maybe you don't even feel the symptoms anymore. but believe me, you need to take your medicine. Your body needs it. You want to feel normal again? Then do as I say and start stroking your cock. Squeeze all that precum out of your dick and lick your fingertips. Now edge yourself over and over again so we can get the medicine you need **Cum eating Instruction, Masturbation Instruction, Precum Eating, Cum eating encouragement**
Models: Meana Wolf

Duration: 29 min 1 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 2.11 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 05:44 PM #99552
Модератор

Модератор

Oh my its so disgousting watching you staring at my sweaty clothes, you wana lick it dont you, freak? Just look in the mirror how ridiculous are you craving for my sweat!! Cant believe how much sweat I have collected, this is my best sweaty day ever!you will be busy licking my sweat no joke,I can admit it this is the best sweat clip on clips4sale ever. cant wait to see it in top 50 clips sales!~
Models: QueenCeline

Duration: 13 min 32 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 357 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 05:44 PM #99553
Модератор

Модератор

Let's be honest. You will never EVER fuck me. You'll never have my pussy, or my lips. In fact, you'll probably never even kiss a female. No girl wants you. That's fact. That doesn't stop you from wanting a taste of me. The only way you will even come close to doing that is being my bi little cuckold! Once I am done fucking him, you'll be licking every crease and crevice savoring the taste of me. You're going to be such a faggot for my pussy!!
Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 8 min 53 s
Size: 492 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 05:44 PM #99554
Модератор

Модератор

Doctor Roxy is back to examine you and help you get a grip on your constant feelings of inadequacy and low self esteem. We will start with a thorough examination to determine if you have any physical issues that may be causing your condition.
Well one thing seems to stand out from my examination and that is a severe penile deficiency. I have a rather unorthodox but highly effective treatment in mind for you. First, just take this pill to relax. Now that's better, don't mind the fact that you are going to be **** from the neck down.
Now that you are helpless lets start your training for your new life as My pathetic little sissy slut.. .
Models: Roxana Rae

Duration: 14 min 26 s
Size: 1.85 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 05:44 PM #99555
Модератор

Модератор

I know your biggest fantasy - swallowing that big thick salty load of yours. Too bad you never managed to actually do it. You always chicken out in the last moment. I'll put an end to this. Sometimes, radical measures are needed to do even the simplest things - like you eating your own cum. You'll also enjoy these clips: https://iwantclips.com/store/28548/M...isandra/933453 https://iwantclips.com/store/28548/M...isandra/812808 https://iwantclips.com/store/28548/M...isandra/653049 Good boys use the code "YesMissAlisandra" at the checkout and pay double. Use "HumanATM4U" to pay 200% more or "All4MissA" to pay 1000% more. Use "GIVE100" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% of item's value.
Models: Miss Alisandra

Duration: 4 min 51 s
Size: 218 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 05:44 PM #99556
Модератор

Модератор

I walk in to see you humping a pillow.
I decide to help you out by grabbing my strap on and making you suck it before I fuck your asshole with it.
Models: DestinationKat

Duration: 10 min 31 s
Size: 1.12 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 05:44 PM #99557
Модератор

Модератор

Hi little chicken. I know you are too scared to eat cum but I'm gonna make you do it for you. I'm gonna make you jerk your cock to me until you can't say no. Your whole face is gonna be glazed for me. See how I turn you into a big time cum eater for me in this video!

Goddess Harley
Categories: Cum Eating Instructions, CEI, Orgasm Control, Masturbation Instruction, Masturbation Humiliation, Humiliation
Models: AMAZON Goddess Harley

Duration: 8 min 31 s
Size: 202 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 05:44 PM #99558
Модератор

Модератор

There are a lot of improvements you can make as my loyal servant. I especially want you to work on suffering more for me. Ive been too nice and I think its time Im cruel when I let a slave jerk off, like how I really enjoy how frustrated you get when I lock you in your chastity cage. Is it so bad I want to imprison your cock and make it ache? You know all Im going to do is tease you with my perfect boobs and how you cant stroke that aching swollen dick on the verge of bursting. All you can do is sit there and watch me as your purple cock drips a stream of hot silvery precum all over the floor. I cant have your precum puddle go to waste so Ill leave a cup here so you can enjoy drinking your own juicy load, the taste of true devotion.
Models: CearaLynch

Duration: 9 min 30 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Size: 484 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 05:44 PM #99559
Модератор

Модератор

My first clip I ever made. Enjoy this POV oily soles, (Actually 2015)
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 6 min 49 s
Size: 504 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 05:45 PM #99560
Модератор

Модератор

You've came to the fertility clinic right on time for your appointment and ready to give your sperm sample. I the nurse lead you to your cubicle and tell you where to put your sample and there's some reading material to help you get that sample done nice and quick. I'll be back in a few minutes to retrieve your sample. So how are you getting on, you must be done by now? No, what's the matter no sample still well looks like those dirty magazines didn't do the trick well your the last appointment today and I did say I was here to help. I pull out my big round tits and I'm going to get a sample from you and some extra ones just for me. I want you jerking that dick off for me, yes put it right between my big tits and fuck them, make them bounce up and down. I start wanking your dick harder, faster and licking the head of that cock as I do. I get so bored here at work and all you horny men jacking off in your cubicles giving your samples well now I want a of your cum. Your horny nasty slutty nurse is going to take all your cum for herself. Taking your cock deep down my throat, I bend over and pull my white panties to the side. Wank that cock for that tight wet pussy, I want you to shove that cock in and pound me hard like a nasty slut. I ride on top of you and bounce on that dick, I just want all of that cum deep inside me but I want it all in my tight asshole. I love getting my ass fucked hard and want you to creampie my tight as with that big load. Oh we are still going to give your sample don't worry I push all of that cum out of my tight ass and let it flow into your sample cup. There such a big load and it's an even better sample now mixed in with my ass cream. Well you best get going now I'll clean up here, hmm that was so good but I'm still fucking horny now he's all drained I'm gonna have to find some more cum to play with. Well there were those samples from earlier, I could just say there was a spillage and they had to be tossed and I'll just call the subjects back in to give another sample. I'll put these samples to good use, my syringes full of cum I want that cum deep inside my little cunt mm yes with a bit of luck all that cum will get me pregnant. Nothing more I enjoy that playing with cum and filling my holes with it. I fuck that syringe and creampie my pussy and play with the cum as it drips out of my wet fuckhole. Tasting it and then I squirt it all out and love my cunt juice mixed in with that cum. I've got another sample left, only one hole left to fill that dirty moth. I empty all of the cum into my mouth swirling it around and swallowing and spitting some out onto my tits and playing with it licking it off my fingers tastes so good. I better go book those guys in again after their samples mysteriously disappeared
Models: RoxyCox

Duration: 17 min 22 s
Size: 1.00 GiB
Download From AnzFile