Old 06-09-2019, 06:48 PM #32171
Модератор

Модератор

How much do you love the soles of a woman's foot? For those of you who do, this one is for you! Jessica Rayne has some of the best soles a footman will ever lay eyes on. She enjoys teasing men with them, and even more she enjoys when men cum on her soles! Here is your chance to spill your load right on her beautiful soft white soles!
Models: Weak for Feet

Duration: 5 min 36 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 171 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 06:48 PM #32172
Модератор

Модератор

You're gonna need more luck than that… I know I denied you of your orgasm, but I promise you it was for your own good… I need you to keep stroking, I need you to go deeper… I need you to close your eyes and feel Me implanted in your mind… my hot, sensual, yet dominate voice…. tell you to stroke, worship, spoil, repeat… rub it for good luck… Can you feel yourself getting luckier with every stroke? GOODBOYS get Me extra GOLD at checkout: IMAGOODBOY - 15% MARKUP IWANTJENNIFER - 25& MARKUP YOUDESERVEMORE - 50% MARKUP JENNIFERSJERKAHOLIC - 75% MARKUP IWORSHIPJENNIFER - 100% MARKUP ILOVEJENNIFER - 500% MARKUP JENNIFEROWNSME - 100% MARKUP Spoil Me with Gifts: spoiljennifermarie.com
Models: Queen Jennifer Marie

Duration: 6 min 12 s
Size: 545 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 06:48 PM #32173
Модератор

Модератор

Summer keeps mud off My boots. Doesn't mean you get a break. I wore this pair of boots barefoot for hours and now my feet are sweaty. I unzip and pull off my boots, I shove my slippery toes at you. Keep licking and cleaning My sweaty feet! Eww!
Models: Miss Melissa

Duration: 3 min 51 s
Size: 142 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 06:48 PM #32174
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 4 min 58 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 217 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 06:49 PM #32175
Модератор

Модератор

*FROM A CUSTOM* ..with a vanilla treat! Seldom do the terms "cbt" and "vanilla" fit in the same clip from Mistress, but today you are craving a nice tease with your CBT... and naturally, you will deliver to receive my generous pleasantries. I have a special tease in mind for each task you complete, to tantalize your ****. dick further. Aren't you a lucky boy? Why yes you are, and you're also about to be VERY sore.
Models: Kerri Kings Clip Store

Duration: 12 min 32 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 650 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 06:49 PM #32176
Модератор

Модератор

You could pay for a lot of things in life but none them are more important than my feet. My soft feminine feet are worth more than your entire life and it feels so good to pay for them. My soles are exactly what you crave and need now it's time to pay foot bitch.
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 8 min 59 s
Size: 171 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 06:49 PM #32177
Модератор

Модератор

Watching my buns and soles turns you into a devoted little weakling. You wish you could date my buns and soles. You're obsessed, you need to see them, taking over your mind.
Models: PrincessCamryn

Duration: 9 min 24 s
Size: 1.34 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 06:49 PM #32178
Модератор

Модератор

(Custom Video) After months of failed attempts to get pregnant, Mandy gets bad news from the fertility doctor again. "There may be hope in the future" he says "there is a new **** that is about to begin clinical trials on ****s, so maybe in a couple of years..." Mandy is so excited at the possibility she immediately perks up.. and the doctor continues "but unfortunately it will be $20,000 a pill and there is no way your insurance will cover this." Mandy pleads her case with him, trying to use her best flirting technique and making sure her cleavage is prominently displayed for him. It seems to work! He relents after to her subtle advances and tells her no one can know. "Also, the dosage MUST be administered vaginally" He instructs her to remove her panties and bend over. Purposefully not using gloves to insert the dose, he first wets his thumb with his mouth and completely submerges it into her noticably aroused pussy. "It will need to be delivered deeper inside you" he says as he opens up his pants and quickly begins to push his cock into her. "What are you doing?!" she nervously asks. "I forgot to mention that the **** must be administered WITH the sperm to be effective" he says. He explains as he is thrusting faster and faster that the **** will be completely hers, and will have the good doctores genes as well. This makes Mandy VERY happy. As he begins to cum she tells him to give her "all of it..... deeper!" Later at home, Mandy begins to have serious cramping. She tries to relieve them but to no avail. As she is looking in the mirror she notices her belly has grown right before her eyes! The pain is overwhelming after a time and she struggles to stay standing. The growth is quickly becoming more and more noticable. She calls the doctor in a panic. "I think the **** is doing some thing crazy!" She begs him to come help her at home. All of the reading she has done has her recognizing she has already begin labor pains! She draws a bath and prepares to give birth in the tub. The doctor arrives and is absolutely stunned, repeating 'Oh My God' over and over again, while assisting her in the delivery. FOLLOWING ORDERS-INTERNAL CUMMING-DAMSEL IN DISTRESS
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 21 min 40 s
Size: 1.47 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 06:49 PM #32179
Модератор

Модератор

I am the ULTIMATE Teen 18+ 18+ 18+ 18+ brat, that you've always dreamt of. Of course I have a perfect perky ass, mind-boggling tits, and glistening skin; but my pure arrogance completely tops everything off. You need the most perfect goddess to remind you of your place, and being teased & denied by me does exactly that.
Models: PrincessPandora

Duration: 6 min 19 s
Size: 70.3 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-09-2019, 06:49 PM #32180
Модератор

Модератор

I've got something you want and you're willing to make a trade, whatever my conditions are. So here is my list of demands to go along with your initial payment. Only slightly humiliating and pricey. But I promise you, the titty tease is so hot, you'll be begging for more.
Models: Pay To Obey Meggerz

Duration: 9 min 49 s
Size: 800 MiB
Download From AnzFile