Old 01-11-2020, 07:57 PM #15931
Модератор

Модератор

Default Smoking Redd’s Tijuana’s Revenge!!! - - scatshop

Smoking Redd’s Tijuana’s Revenge!!! - - scatshop

Smoking Redd has quite the obession with Mexican food!! It’s by far her favorite!! Enjoy in this one as she begins by allowing us to watch her pig out on her favorite meal from her favorite Mexican place. She enjoys some nachos. Then enjoy as she takes a smoke break, all while teasing you with her beautiful, well manicured feet. Those toes look good enough to suck don’t they!!? The Smoke done gave her the munchies as she is back for more of her nachos and a big juicy burrito. Now you know what happens next – what goes in must come out!! She pays a huge price, as she rushes to the bathroom for an EXPLOSIVE dump!! These were some of the FUNKIEST, loudest sounding sharts coming out of her ass I’ve ever heard!! You could literally hear her ass bubbling and gurgling this runny diarrhea out!! Lots of farts as well. As she says in the movie “My Stomach is Fucked up!” Her lover was concerned, as she had been in there a good few minutes still blowing it up! She was in there so long she had to take off all her clothes because she was getting so hot! This clip covers so many bases, as Redd shows you a meal from consumption, to it’s violent expulsion as well!!
Models:

Duration: 14 min 27 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1 020 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-11-2020, 07:59 PM #15932
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shylatina’s Too Much Poop For Comfort - - scatshop

Shylatina’s Too Much Poop For Comfort - - scatshop

In this clip Shylatina unloads a very large load of poop which had her bowels uncomfortable as you can hear her say “OMG” after releases so much shit.
Models:

Duration: 2 min 18 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 40.3 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-11-2020, 08:00 PM #15933
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shit After Dick Ride - - scatshop

Shit After Dick Ride - - scatshop

Yes baby I love riding your dick, Wait you want me to do what? Shit on you while your still deep inside my ass.Mmm whatever you say, Give me every last drop of that cum
Models:

Duration: 10 min 46 s
Size: 938 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-11-2020, 08:20 PM #15934
Модератор

Модератор

Default Smoking Redd’s Booty Trainer Farts!! - - scatshop

Smoking Redd’s Booty Trainer Farts!! - - scatshop

Smoking Redd shows us how she keeps that booty soft and jiggly, all while maintaining that otherwise slim physique!! Sure some of it is in the genes – if you seen her momma Juicy Dripp you know where she got it from!! But the rest is hard work and dedication!! Enjoy as she shakes, jiggles and twerks all while releasing gas from the ass!! This is an epic booty blasting and booty shaking delight!! She begins by putting her ass in her booty trainer tights to wear while at work and out in the street all day…She has a little fun in the mirror as well! Then enjoy later that evening as she gets it poppin – literally!! She even caused a few bootyquakes in all Few scenes!!
Models:

Duration: 3 min 20 s
Size: 286 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-11-2020, 08:30 PM #15935
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shart Slavery - - scatshop

Shart Slavery - - scatshop

This is a MUST HAVE, TONS of huge wet farts straight into his nose and mouth–Arriving home late from the gym and being promised a movie night and dinner.. I find my boyfriend sleeping on the couch, doing absolutely nothing.. I’ve been eating nothing but freezer meals for the last week.. I was finally looking forward to an actual cooked meal.. I think he should pay for this.. How about he experiences what I’ve been experiencing for the last week from all the disgusting broccoli and cheese mac meals I’ve had to eat up close and personal?! They have DESTROYED my stomach.. Everytime I have to fart I have to change panties.. He’s going to regret bailing on me like this.. I lead him half asleep into his room and strap him to my personally made bench just to trap him in my ass. Completely immobilized and unable to move his head I start the xbox and sit my filthy panties I’ve been wearing all day right down on his nose.. he must have forgotten what I’ve been going through lately judging by the look of surprise and disgust from the very first wet hot fart that leaked into his nose.. Omg.. and they’re hot.. I can only imagine how it must be.. Every fart just seems to get wetter and wetter.. I can literally hear how wet they are when he tries to breathe through my panties.. “hows that smell?!?” I ask as he tries to answer but can do nothing but moan as my panty covered pussy is covering his mouth.. He wont get to complain.. I’m only leaning up just enough to uncover his nose so he can’t cheat through his mouth.. I don’t think so honey.. Just keep sucking for air against my shtty panties.. I almost feel bad because these farts were WET wet.. all the sucking against my panties is pulling the “liquid” from the farts straight through my panties and down his nose.. surely dumping into the back of his throat.. Couldn’t get any better, now he can smell AND taste them when they drain into the back of his throat oh wait.. yes it could!! How about I remove these filthy little panties of mine so that little protective barrier between your nose and my ass isnt there to save you any more?! Haha yes, time for them to go.. Hope you enjoy YOUR dinner as it drains to the back of your throat.. “Better hope theres not any more in there”… but his hope will soon be shattered when a little extra slips out and gets forced right into his nose when I don’t notice and cram it right back into my ass.. I didn’t even realize how wet they really were until I watched his humiliation afterward.. at one point after telling him to open his mouth I could clearly see it dripping in.. Idk how he handled it.. Better learn your lesson soon baby.. I doubt this stomach flu is going to go away anytime soon. But I’m sure the smell I’ll be leaving in your nose for the next week will quickly remind you
Easily one of my favorite clips to date and I will rate this a MUST have for any fan of sharts. Absolute perfection.
Models:

Duration: 19 min 51 s
Size: 987 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-11-2020, 08:39 PM #15936
Модератор

Модератор

Default Beautiful Redhead Pukes @Club - - scatshop

Beautiful Redhead Pukes @Club - - scatshop

Beautiful Redhead Pukes @Club
I was out at the club and ate some spicy chicken wings and started feeling really bad!!
I walk you though me making myself throw up. I puke up big chunks of chicken and feel so much better.
ENJOY EVERYONE!
From your favorite redhead1
Models:

Duration: 4 min 22 s
Size: 737 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-11-2020, 09:06 PM #15937
Модератор

Модератор

Default I’m Pissing On A Man (First Time) - - scatshop

I’m Pissing On A Man (First Time) - - scatshop

This is my really first time when I’m pissing over on a man. I love making pee videos in solo but this time I tried out something new to me. I really had to pee so just took off all clothes and his laying on the floor.. I start to peeing on him in different poses. Focus on you get a great view on my pussy. I smear some pee on him and on myself as well. Warm pee on the floor everywhere. I was peeing all over his cock and make it wet with my yellow nectar. I am not peeing on his face only on his body, cock, legs etc. I was smiling at the beginning as was my and him very first time. I would say it was a great first time experience. I love peeing and showing off. Do you love watching me too? Enjoy it
Models:

Duration: 7 min 35 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 333 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-11-2020, 09:33 PM #15938
Модератор

Модератор

Default Squirting shitty solo – wastedwetness - - scatshop

Squirting shitty solo – wastedwetness - - scatshop

My wife was at work and I was home alone. As I started to upload our video on here, seeing what my wife and I created made my clit swell and begin to throb. As I became more and more aroused, I could feel the fullness inside me. I needed a poo. I wanted to record myself shitting on our bed. Watching our video clips back, (even of myself shitting solo) turn me on.
I’m amazed this video is 37 minutes long! Time really does fly when you’re having fun. In this video you’ll see me up close (excellent quality) and personal.
I play with myself. Rubbing and fingering my wet pussy and arsehole as I’m pushing my firm shit out. The crackling noise of my shit emerging are fantastic. As I push some more you see my shit poking out. I can’t stop touching it! It feels amazing. I piss as I’m pushing some more. My warm piss trickling down my body. You can see streaks of white as it’s mixed with my wetness. After the first lump comes flying out, I play and push some more. Groaning with pleasure. I push more shit out. This time my lumps of shit are more mushy on the outside but firm on the inside. A little more soft scoop consistency. A couple of pieces of sweetcorn are spotted. I’m at my height of pleasure now and lose all inhibitions. I smear my shit all over my arsehole, arsecheeks. Fingering my arsehole. I get my vibrator and start fucking myself with it. I’m so incredibly wet! As I fuck myself harder and faster you can see in great detail, my wetness run out of my pussy down to my arsehole. At 23 minutes (and 23 seconds) I fuck faster, moan more, feel the pressure building…I’m going to squirt! Doing the same I squirt again at 23:50. My female ejectulated fluid is running out of my pussy, down to my arsehole as I squirt again at 24:25. 24:51 I squirt again followed by an amazing orgasm. 25:20 my final little squirt which is followed by a gush of wetness. My clitoris is so aroused and enlarged, it’s now fully visible. I pull my clit hood up to expose it fully. It’s like a teeny cock head! I imagine my wife sucking hard on my mini cock head. Licking it, sucking it… it starts to throb as I’m feeling majorly horny again. I start fucking myself again with my vibrator. Fingering my arsehole. My shit covered hand. At 31 minutes I start pushing my shit back in to my arsehole. I feel the pressure building up inside me. At 36 minutes hear me come for the second time. Watch how my orgasm makes my arsehole contract.
Copyright Protected / DMCA
This material may not be copied, reproduced, republished, posted, broadcast or transmitted in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Written consent must be obtained by me ©wastedwetness 2019 – the copyright holder, for any other use of this material. 
All cases of copyright infringement will be subjected to legal action.
© 2019 Wastedwetness. All rights reserved.
Models:

Duration: 37 min 55 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Size: 1.30 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-11-2020, 09:54 PM #15939
Модератор

Модератор

Default Public Poops 3 - - scatshop

Public Poops 3 - - scatshop

I'm baaaaaaaaack with THREE more public bathroom visits!!!
Ok, it had been about two weeks since the last one so I was a bit nervous this time.
The first location is a grocery store called Publix. I went there early one morning & did my "thang" after putting my groceries in the trunk.
Next, I'm at Wendy's, a different one than the last time. Thankfully I didn't lose my panties this time. I decided to poop on the lid of their nice, white garbage can. This one went pretty well.
The last shit takes place in Taco Bell. I recorded myself talking about how nervous I was and why. In the end, I said "fuck it" and went for it after becoming a little discouraged.
Like always, I had a lot of fun recording these. I hope you love them & let me know if you want to see more.
Models:

Duration: 8 min 5 s
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Size: 509 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-11-2020, 09:59 PM #15940
Модератор

Модератор

Default Lil Stinks Putting the “UMP!” in Hump Day!! - - scatshop

Lil Stinks Putting the “UMP!” in Hump Day!! - - scatshop

Every week we seem to have a different lady out for “Dumpination”, and Lil Stink is taking her turn!! Like I said before, my favorite child changes almost daily! When you get clips like these last two from Lil Stink it’s easy to see why!! I could see things both go in and fall out that ass of her’s all day long!! Every time I see that new tattoo on her ass I wish I was more artistically inclined!! How much fun did you think this Tattoo artist had creating that!!? I mean seriously now that she has come out her shell, I am falling in love with this girl!! Easily one of the sexiest women i have ever seen behind the bathroom door!! Three Great clips of ass and splash!!
Models:

Duration: 10 min 12 s
Size: 198 MiB
Download From AnzFile