Old 08-09-2019, 02:10 PM #66661
Модератор

Модератор

Becky is in Matron's room as she is feeling unwell, but she is soon joined by Roxy who has a plan to cheer her up! Roxy has arrived with four teeny tiny shrunken men that she found in Headmistress' office, and they are so small you can only just see them! She holds them out on the palm of her hand for Becky to have a good look, and she is fascinated by just how tiny they are. They both know that they must have done something very bad to be shrunk so very small. Roxy has plans for these tiny men though, and Becky cannot believe her ears when Roxy says that she is going to swallow them whole, one by one! As Roxy places one on her tongue Becky gasps, and as Roxy swallows him down she is shocked! She cannot believe Roxy has done it, but now it is time for the other three to meet the same fate, and one by one Roxy places them carefully on her tongue before swallowing them down! Roxy even tells Becky how they feel making their way down into her stomach!
Models:

Duration: 6 min 0 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 118 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-09-2019, 02:11 PM #66662
Модератор

Модератор

Part 2 of 3 from a Custom Video: Nikki Delano and Tia Cyrus are still bound together, only half conscious, dreaming of their former lives as snobby webcam teases. They awaken to their horrible fate, bound and gagged in the Beast's dungeon. He whips them harder, shocking them mercilessly until he is satisfied they will obey his every command. Later the Step-Sisters kneel in Slave Position, legs and mouths open for their Master the Beast. He interrogates them and they answer well that they are his worthless fuckpigs and live only to serve the Beast. Finally he binds them to the bars of their cell and Coerce feeds them cum from a cock-shaped pump to keep them strong for what will come next…
Models: provillain

Duration: 12 min 49 s
Size: 675 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-09-2019, 02:11 PM #66663
Модератор

Модератор

Maybe you haven't noticed you aren't any different than most men yet. You have an absolute and total weakness for busty women. Yes! You know big tits are superior. Just try to resist the power they hold over you. You need them. You want them. Eventually turning into a mindless jerker when you see big tits. Mine are your new obsession. As you beg to get a glimpse of them I'm going to take advantage of that pervy little brain losing all control. Maybe I'll show you if you show your appreciation.
Don't forget to use a mark up code during checkout: 25% Pay More! 50% Loser4Adri 100% ABINTOXTAX 250% WEAK4ADRI 500% LOVE ADRI 777% ADDICTED2ADRIENNE Send me a gift at SpoilAdrienneB.com
Models: AdrienneB

Duration: 7 min 28 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 553 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-09-2019, 02:14 PM #66664
Модератор

Модератор

coerced-fem This clip include:Coerced Crossdressing, Coerced FEM #Gender Transformation, #Magic Transformation, #Sissy, #Sissy Bitch, #Sissy Slut, #Sissy Task, #Sissy Training, #Sissy1, #Sissyboy, #Transformation Fetish,
Don't forget to MARK IT UP with one of the codes below:!!! Markup4AnaBellaGoddess, LoserPayMe, SmallDickBeta for AnaBellaGoddess , Sissy for AnaBellaGoddess, PayPig for AnaBellaGoddess, Bitch for AnaBellaGoddess, StraponSlut for AnaBellaGoddess , chastityboy 4 AnaBellaGoddess, RipYouOff
Models: anabellagoddess

Duration: 7 min 40 s
Size: 158 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-09-2019, 02:14 PM #66665
Модератор

Модератор

Wowwwww. I think you really might be a virgin forever. I mean you've been serving me for years now, clearly you aren't going anywhere. In addition to being a creepy little loser, I've also turned you into a little cum slut! You eat your load ALL the time, that's not normal. are you starting to think these things are normal? Today isn't going to be any different. I hope you're hungry.
Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 11 min 19 s
Size: 357 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-09-2019, 02:17 PM #66666
Модератор

Модератор

fuck me on her side of the bed, i want her to smell my orgasms on her pillow. You dont even fuck her anymore you save your cum for me and me only.....
Models: Sweet Kiss

Duration: 5 min 16 s
Size: 602 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-09-2019, 02:17 PM #66667
Модератор

Модератор

My little Step-Brother is so sexually obsessed with me and loves to show me off to his friends. Today Im not in the mood and order the brats out of my room only to have my Step-Brother lock the door on us! So now I am trapped in a room with my little brother's friend or maybe its the other way around. I do love to tease boys so I start out by giving the poor helpless looks at my bra and panties and talking really dirty enjoying watching his eye bulge. Soon I am desperate to use the bathroom and tell him to stay put I'll be right back and dash into my bathroom to find that my sneaky littlebrother super glued the toilet seat down!! Oh no!!! Im so going to him! So Im trying to figure out what to do but then I suddenly lose control and potty and talk about browning in my panties. I am really enjoying it until I realize my little brother's friend is behind me, watching the whole time! Im pretty sure I have been set up and this little is going to get exactly what he wants. Its a blowjob blackmail. (Edited â€" Clips4sale compliant)
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 10 min 59 s
Size: 301 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-09-2019, 02:21 PM #66668
Модератор

Модератор

Since every single one of my bitches begs to see my beautiful boobs without a bra, they're going to have to pay the price.
What a small sacrifice for such astonishing breasts.
Models: PrincessPandora

Duration: 43 s 446 ms
Size: 17.6 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-09-2019, 02:25 PM #66669
Модератор

Модератор

"Now her eyes meet mine like blue lightning-they are blue, these eyes of hers, whose power is so indescribable-blue, but as are precious stones, or deep unfathomable mountain lakes."
― Leopold von Sacher-Masoch, Venus in Furs
Models: MissSarahDom

Duration: 6 min 49 s
Size: 598 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-09-2019, 02:26 PM #66670
Модератор

Модератор

I have received this very upsetting letter from the Dean. You're being punished for running a false dating racket, taking money from women to set them up on a date and you end up fucking them instead and never calling them back. The Dean has asked me to set you straight. You'll be working off your debt with me at home, your Women's Studies teacher. I can basically do anything I like because I'm sure you won't admit you've been made to be my sissy house bitch, sucking my cock for me and my wife, will you? I didn't think so. Now get on your knees and suck my cock good while I tell you about your house bitch duties!
Your Women's Studies teacher gives you a lesson in respect cocksucking.
Models: Kelle Martina

Duration: 7 min 58 s
Size: 210 MiB
Download From AnzFile