Old 09-07-2019, 11:45 PM #76661
Модератор

Модератор

You've been feening for your Goddess to finally give you JOI orally. Now you can learn how to stroke that dick for Goddess big jingly booty. You are officially allowed to fap endlessly to Goddess Sunshine in a sexy school girl outfit. Enjoy the view of your Goddess as she bends and teases just for you . Mark Up Codes: 50%-Bootyful 100%-DatBootyTho 500%-Iwannamarrythatbooty
Models: Goddess Sunshine

Duration: 13 min 6 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.85 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-07-2019, 11:51 PM #76662
Модератор

Модератор

You are now considered a man by your step Step-Mom and Step-Dad, your step Step-Mom has sexual needs 3-4 times a day and your Step-Dad cannot do it alone. it is time that you participate around the house by fucking your step Step-Mom anytime that you want or she desires. dont worry this will be the family secret, and you are not to tell any of your friends. you have been checking out your step Step-Mom for years, masturbating thinking of her. she leans back into the couch and pulls up her dress and starts playing with her pussy through her panties and pulls out her breasts and nipples for you to gaze at. your Step-Dad and her keep talking to each other about everyday normal stuff while seducing you. it totally turns you on knowing that she loves your big young hard cock and your Step-Dad is watching you fuck her and pleasing her. she loves it, Yelping fuck me, fuck me and saying how amazing your cock is and she tells you she is cumming! she loves that you are still so hard for her and will be fucking you again before dinner.
she goes to cook some dinner for everyone and comes back to announce that dinner will be ready in ten minutes, and its time to fuck again. this time you get to be behind her, she continues to talk to your Step-Dad at the table about weekend activities with also looking back at you telling you how much bigger you are than your Step-Dad and to keep fucking her hard. this time you get to cum inside of her......
after movie time you are up in their bedroom and she is riding you slowly with her big tits in your face just fucking you in front of your Step-Dad as if nothing is going on. she has been waiting for this type of relationship with you and now she is taking full advantage of the situation. she speeds up and bounces fast and hard on you and cums again....she just loves fucking you in front of Step-Daddy.
Models: Mindi Mink

Duration: 18 min 52 s
Size: 1.39 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-07-2019, 11:52 PM #76663
Модератор

Модератор

It's the middle of your workday. I know how boring and banal work life gets, so let's have a little fun, shall we? I want you to go down for me. I want you to remove your mind from your place of business and come into my world. A world where you are free from any control, any responsibility. Here in this world you can live for pleasure. You can stroke to your hearts content without any worry of repercussions. Close your eyes and follow me down. When you come up again, you'll wake alive and refreshed.
Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Duration: 12 min 48 s
Size: 834 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-07-2019, 11:53 PM #76664
Модератор

Модератор

Heather Starlet is sexting with her boyfriend when he finally tells her what her really likes: her feet! She decides to tease him, slowly showing off her heels and taking them off to show her sexy feet and toes. She keeps sexting and teasing him until she gets so hot that she has to make herself cum by playing with her pussy...but now she knows your secret, you love feet!
Models: Karups Hometown Amateurs

Duration: 14 min 6 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 512 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-07-2019, 11:55 PM #76665
Модератор

Модератор

Sometime I just get so horny that I just have to get my dildo out and play with it and today is one of those days I am just so horny that I just have to get my dildo out and suck on it and then fuck myself till I cum.
use appropriate code
loser4jess 15% markup
alwaysaloser 100% markup
maximumloser 1000% markup
Models: JessWest

Duration: 7 min 50 s
Size: 328 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-08-2019, 12:01 AM #76666
Модератор

Модератор

Your sexy teacher, Miss Reya Fet, has shrunk the whole class down to a mere 3 inches tall and has you all on her coffee table! Now she is a huge giantess woman! She sips her Having fun and talks about how hard she works and how tired and sore her feet get after wearing high heels all day. She props her HUGE feet up on the coffee table and orders the class to use their tiny hands to start rubbing them. Ooh, that feels so good. Stick your little tongues out of your mouths and start licking up and down the gigantic soles. Mmm yes, that's it. Miss Fet delights in the fact that she now has all these little slaves to please her however she wishes and she doesn't have to stand up and teach or grade papers anymore. Why didn't she think of this before?
Getting horny from all the foot attention, Miss Fet informs the students that nothing does it for her more than using an electric toothbrush on her feet and lightly tickling them! She takes one and begins running it up and down her big feet, in between the toes, up and down the sides and arches and across the wrinkles on her soles. She giggles sensually, getting so aroused. She orders the class to keep going, to keep worshipping her feet while she tickles. Miss Fet talks about how wet she is getting between her legs from this and how she is only wearing a shirt right now, so there's very easy access to her amazon pussy...
Miss Fet spreads her legs, keeping the bottoms of her feet and full view. Now you can all see your teacher's huge, dripping pussy. She briefly runs the electric toothbrush down to it and starts rubbing it with her fingers, as well. She smiles deviously, getting so deliriously horny that she begins picking up students and shoving their tiny bodies inside of her pussy and her tight asshole. Ohh my, it feels so good to feel their little bodies writhing around in there! She loves feeling doubly penetrated by her tiny class and she can't take it anymore but to use her vibrator to give herself many explosive orgasms! Miss Fet ends up smashing some of the students with her feet (oops!) and the other ones have sacrificed their lives inside her pussy and ass. Oh well, there will be more students to shrink and have fun with tomorrow!
Models: Reya Fet

Duration: 10 min 30 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 747 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-08-2019, 12:03 AM #76667
Модератор

Модератор

There is something about satin that makes you incredibly weak. Perhaps it's the shine, or the soft silky touch under your skin. Whatever it is, I know seeing it on me will bring you to your knees. Show me how weak you are for my satin gloves and red satin nightgown. Whimper and beg to stroke to my panties as you sink into satin stroking bliss.
Models: TrixieMiss

Duration: 8 min 54 s
Size: 700 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-08-2019, 12:05 AM #76668
Модератор

Модератор

Custom (no names are used) - Request: "On your knees hopeless pin dick foot and Aroma slut... at Princess Ashley's feet.. fetch those Aroma.... I know You'll do anything for those feet... sniff the Aroma... deep sniffs slut... then my feet.. no touching... just keep alternating between the Aroma and my feet until your brain is fried and your slut hole loosens up... how far will You go in the hope of worshipping my feet? sniff more Aroma... reach for that fat dildo and ... You know what's coming next, slut... more Aroma and feet, and slide down on to it... fill Yourself up for those divine pedicured feet.. get brain fucked and sluthole fucked as you sniff my feet and Aroma.. I want the dildo disappear as you bounce on it and advance it balls deep.. keep sniffing.....no touching my feet or that useless 2 inch thing bouncing between your legs... keep doing this until your useless cum oozes out that useless pin dick... that's as close as you'll ever get to those divine feet and to having an orgasm.. amusing loser"
Models: Princess Ashley

Duration: 12 min 23 s
Size: 508 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-08-2019, 12:09 AM #76669
Модератор

Модератор

I know what a complete foot freak you are, I also know that I have the best feet on here that you so badly want to serve. You will do anything to prove your devotion. Seriously this is way to much talking any way so just sit back and see how good it feels to get ignored by the best feet on the planet!
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 9 min 51 s
Resolution: 576 x 720
Size: 53.6 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-08-2019, 12:09 AM #76670
Модератор

Модератор

How could you resist such a perfect lush ass? So full and tight. So juicy and bouncy. Imagine you were under me? I'd make it t0rturous .. hehe. I can't help myself. I'm a big tease with my body, especially my ass. It's right in your face, if only you could reach out and touch it. But you can't. You never will. You can keep staring and jerking off to it. Looking at your computer screen. Wishing you were closer. It makes your cock hard instantly and you have to jerk off to my perfect round ass.
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 15 min 27 s
Size: 929 MiB
Download From AnzFile