Old 06-23-2020, 04:06 AM #1
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shemax.com- Tramp Stamp Titties-Sunny

Shemax.com- Tramp Stamp Titties-Sunny

Description:
Getting huge new boobs wasnt enough for Sunny to advertise she was a cock slut so she had them tramp stamped as well. Without the bulbous tits she is a cute little tattooed femboy with an extraordinarily pretty face. She showed up only in her sexy black bikini and fishnet stockings. She knows she has a superb little cock hardening body which she pose as that tiny top strains to hold in those skin covered silicon orbs. But they cant help but pop out and we can see that these perfect melon halves are capped by tiny pink nipples. We can also see the huge wing link ink design on her upper chest that is partially distorted by the upper half of her tits. This eye candy almost makes us forget about her slim lower body and whats underneath her black bottoms. She pulls these down to reveal a nice dick which is in proportion to the rest of her petite body. She has stubbly shaven pubes but when she shows us her small shapely butt on all fours we see she has left alone her hairy boy pussy. She pushes her cock through her legs and this gets her hard so she turns around and sits down to stroke her shedick until it squirts an arcing jet of cum.

I saw Sunny on another site without the tits and wanted to work with her. She then showed up in the street and bar pictures I get Earth to take for me. When she does this she also gets the phone numbers so we called her up one day. I was surprised to see her new boobs and delighted because I think they suit her. You can tell they are fairly new as they are ultra firm but it has been long enough that the scarring has faded. She was well made up with wet pink lips and wide lashed eyes and this comes across well in the pictures. I believe she will be much sought after with her very pretty face and white skin. Lets hope her transition stays where it is as it would be a shame for this now perfect ladyboy to lose her panty surprise.
Model:
Sunny
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 103-trampstamptitties-hdv.wmv
File Size : 298.17 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:09:50
Video : VC-1, 4 054 kb/s, 24.000 FPS
Audio : WMA, 64.0 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots: