Old 06-23-2020, 04:48 PM #561
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shemax.com- Mulatto Shemale Sex-Melaine Campbel

Shemax.com- Mulatto Shemale Sex-Melaine Campbel

Description:
Melaine CampBel is one sexy shemale that takes hotness to her own level. She looks good enough to eat in this gallery all decked out in her black lingerie and thigh high stockings. Julio can barely wait to get her out of her clothes and get his hands and mouth on her delicious shecock. He strips her down rubbing their shafts together and sucks her shemeat until she is rock hard and ready to pump his tight ass full of her shecock.
Model:
Melaine Campbel
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 60-mulattoshemalesex-hdv.wmv
File Size : 0.72 GB / 737.05 MB / 772 851 870 bytes
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:22:46

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile:60-mulattoshemalesex-pichi.zip - 91.3 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:60-mulattoshemale_-hdv.wmv - 737.0 MB
Old 06-23-2020, 05:06 PM #562
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shemax.com- Sunny Day Pool-Shakira Maya

Shemax.com- Sunny Day Pool-Shakira Maya

Description:
Shakira is spending her day off by the pool. Its a hot day outside, and she wants a nice tan. She starts putting on some oil all over her firm tits, and works her way down. She gets to her thick shecock and as she works the oil in she gets excited and can`t stand it. Watch her stroke her meat in the sun and take a nice cool dip afterwards.
Model:
Shakira Maya
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 33-sunnydaypool-hdv.wmv
File Size : 624.31 MB
Duration : 00:21:04
Video : VC-1, 4 054 kb/s, 24.000 FPS
Audio : WMA, 64.0 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile:33-sunnydaypool-pichi.zip - 104.6 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:33-sunnydaypool-hdv.wmv - 624.3 MB
Old 06-23-2020, 05:08 PM #563
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shemax.com- Worth the Wait for Cock-Tutka

Shemax.com- Worth the Wait for Cock-Tutka

Description:
I have had my eye on Tutka for a while. Every time I would go to her bar she was always sitting with a fellow bar patron. We would look at each other from time to time in passing on the way to the rest room or something but I never got the chance to actually talk to her...until tonight.

I walked in and seen Tutka was available so I quickly rushed over to talk with her. As I got closer to her she got prettier and prettier. Her skin looked so smooth and her body so hot I knew already she was coming with me tonight. I sat down and we started talking and it didn`t take me long to start feeling all over her. Her skin was softer than I had imagined it would be. She started kissing on my neck in the bar so I quickly slid my hand into her bikini bottoms and felt her already stiff cock. She reciprocated by feeling on my cock as well and the temperature quickly rose from there. Check please!

After paying the bill we quickly went to the room. Within seconds of the door closing we were all over each other. My cock in her hand, hers in mine. I couldn`t get enough. She had been on the list for so long it took all I had to control myself and not blow a load just from her stroking my cock. I think she was almost as horny because her pulsing cock was leaking precum into my palm as I played with the head of her cock. Needless to say, things went great from there as you can see in the set. I`ll FOR SURE be seeing sexy Tutka again soon and recommend her to anybody who happens to be passing through Pattaya.
Model:
Tutka
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 172-worththewaitforcock-hdv.wmv
File Size : 566.55 MB
Duration : 00:17:23
Video : VC-1, 4 295 kb/s, 24.000 FPS
Audio : WMA, 380 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile:172-worththewaitforcock-pichi.zip - 32.9 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:172-worththewaitforcock-hdv.wmv - 566.5 MB
Old 06-23-2020, 05:21 PM #564
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shemax.com- Cum Eating Honey-Jenny

Shemax.com- Cum Eating Honey-Jenny

Description:
Once again you get a LadyboyPlayer exclusive...Jenny...I didn`t notice Jenny until she squeezed into the booth with me and as an introduction said, `take me with you and I`ll eat your cum.` Call me crazy but I`m a big one for first impressions and truth be told...I was sold. Of course I played with her in the bar for a tad before I bar fined her. The whole time she kept making references to sucking my cock and eating my cum. I`ve never had a ladyboy be so adamant about wanting to eat cum before...lol.

We left the bar to head back to the room and did the usual stop for water because I figured it was going to be a long night. Being the gentleman I am I asked her on my way into 7-11 if she needed anything...meaning something to drink or a snack. Guess what she said. Yep, \your cum.\ then giggled. Needless to say I went through my 7-11 stop as fast as possible to get back to the room so I could unleash this cum craving beauty.

We got into the room and of course it only took a second for her to have my cock out and in her mouth. While she was sucking me she was playing with her cock a lot and I was playing with her cock everytime it was within reach. She kept saying she wanted to cum. In a way like she was asking permission so I kept her on edge the whole time until I was ready for her to cum...shortly after I dropped my load in her mouth so she could taste it while waiting for her orgasm to come. To be honest, at first glance she wasn`t my normal `type` but by early morning we were exchanging numbers with a promise to hook up again soon.
Model:
Jenny
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 165-cumeatinghoney-hdv.wmv
File Size : 314.62 MB
Duration : 00:10:36
Audio : WMA, 380 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile:165-cumeatinghoney-pichi.zip - 29.7 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:165-cumeatinghoney-hdv.wmv - 314.6 MB
Old 06-23-2020, 05:26 PM #565
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shemax.com- Hardcock Hardbody-Leticia Freitas

Shemax.com- Hardcock Hardbody-Leticia Freitas

Description:
If you like your shemale babes slender and erotic then you are going to bust a nut looking at Leticias gallery. She has sexy long legs, a nice round rear end and thick girl pole that she strokes for the camera until she squirts her sticky cum load.
Model:
Leticia Freitas
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : hardcockhardbody-hdv.wmv
File Size : 590.59 MB
Duration : 00:17:27
Audio : WMA, 360 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile:hardcockhardbody-pichi.zip - 48.1 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:hardcockhardbody-hdv.wmv - 590.6 MB
Old 06-23-2020, 05:39 PM #566
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shemax.com- Mona Lisa Smile-Mona

Shemax.com- Mona Lisa Smile-Mona

Description:
Well it doesnt take a genius to see what is wrong with these pictures; the model isnt smiling! Despite our prompting including smiling back and using the Thai word for smile, yim, poor Mona couldnt manage even a smirk. Fortunately the set is redeemed by this tall sexy ladyboy who showed up looking kind of elfish in her cloak like brown dress and riding boots. Her long straight brown hair falls well past her bare shoulders one of which sports a tattoo on the back of two dolphins happily playing with a ball. Her expression does not change from her toothy gape as she sits on the bed and her dress hikes up so we can see a bulge in her red panties. She doesnt look ecstatic but still slips her dress down first revealing a strapless bra and then her tummy and finally her tight triangular briefs with wisps of pubic hair sticking out the top. Her mood does not appear to change even though she rolls over to show us her ass crack with the red string unable to contain her large balls sack. Her apparent gloom continues as she removes her bra to reveal large dark puffy nipples on small hormone tits. At least we are happy when she slips off her undies and we see her bushy brown pubes and chubby soft shedick. For our enjoyment only she strokes her curving hooded cock hard and pumps at it until it squirts a huge load of milky cum as she stares at it with a self satisfied scowl.
Model:
Mona
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 130-monalisasmile-hdv.wmv
File Size : 447.34 MB
Duration : 00:14:46

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile:130-monalisasmile-pichi.zip - 24.8 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:130-monalisasmile-hdv.wmv - 447.3 MB
Old 06-23-2020, 05:54 PM #567
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shemax.com- Princess Nicolle Pool Fun-Nicolle Lima

Shemax.com- Princess Nicolle Pool Fun-Nicolle Lima

Description:
Nicolle Lima is a super sexy shemale with long dark hair, a curvy body and she loves to get playful on camera and show off her juicy shecock. She gave one hell of a show stripping out of her little black dress and high heels. Nicolle showed off her sexy ass and tugged on her girl pole getting it plump and standing at attention before she slipped into the pool bare ass naked. She looked very sexy playing in the pool with her sweet boobs bobbing above the water, her dark nipples pebble hard. This lovely t-girl doesnt have a shy bone in her body and showed every inch of skin while she played with her pool toys and teased her shemeat. When Nicolle decided it was time to get serious with her stroking, she set on the steps leading out of the pool and rubbed her shecock until she was moaning and squirting her hot and sticky jizz load all over her hands and her stomach.
Model:
Nicolle Lima
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 96-princessnicollepoolfun-hdv.wmv
File Size : 426.15 MB
Duration : 00:14:04

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile:96-princessnicollepoolfun-pichi.zip - 54.1 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:96-princessnicollepoolfun-hdv.wmv - 426.1 MB
Old 06-23-2020, 06:02 PM #568
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shemax.com- Get It On Pang a Dong-Pang

Shemax.com- Get It On_Pang a Dong-Pang

Description:
Tall and slim Pang looks like a glam rock star with her bushy hair that looks almost like a bad perm. She is showing just enough skin to turn us on in her black tank top and short gold belted skirt. Her bare midriff maintains her rocker image revealing part of a large belly tattoo that we want to see more of along with her hidden instrument. She keeps good time fingering at her top and bottoms giving us peeks at the bulges of her tits and balls that want to take center stage. Top off she shows us her perfect round bongos and then goes to work shimmying out of her skirt. Down to her tiny triangle of black panties its hard to make out if her tattoo is a bird or a plant and seeing her guitar shaped body you should also be hard. She has quite a musical booty for such a thin girl and her organ creates a huge hump in her tight panties. We hear sweet music when she reveals her gong banger and are shocked to see it has a punk runk hairdo from the shape of her trimmed pubes. She begins to play her meat flute with one hand as she fingers her A-hole and squeezes her ball sack until the ensemble reverberates in unison and the crescendo of cum is reached. Well you`re dirty and sweet, clad in black, don`t look back and I love you. You`re dirty and sweet, oh yeah. Get It On, Pang a Dong, Get It On. For those old enough to remember who wrote and recorded the song where most of these lyrics are from you may notice the resemblance between skinny wild haired Pang bears and the long dead songwriter. Of course its the pioneering glamrocker Marc Bolan of T-Rex who died in a car crash two weeks shy of his 30th birthday in 1977. While nowhere near as effeminate as the 80s hair metal bands like Poison the glam rock stars like Bolan and of course David Bowie legitimized cross-dressing as an art form. You have to wonder what effect this was having over in Thailand at the time. Were the ladyboys wearing dyed red mullets like Bowie or did they all look Pang. I certainly hope it was the later for the sake of the farangs of the day.
Model:
Pang
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 126-getitonpangadong-hdv.wmv
File Size : 500.11 MB
Duration : 00:16:30

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile:126-getitonpangadong-pichi.zip - 24.4 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:126-getitonpangadong-hdv.wmv - 500.1 MB
Old 06-23-2020, 06:02 PM #569
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shemax.com- Sun Down with Sunny-Sunny

Shemax.com- Sun Down with Sunny-Sunny

Description:
Sexy Sunny is another gorgeous Pattya girl who shines brightest at night. This radiant girl has a phenomenal body and she knows it as you can tell from her confident poses. She doesnt smile much and instead almost scowls or curls her wet pink tongue up over her front teeth giving her an Im so horny look. She has silky long blackbrown hair which is cut in Chinese style bangs and frames her fairly pretty face. But our ray beam stare is of course locked on her big round tits and our only thought is that she removes her tight brilliant white halter to match her bare cock hardening midriff. She first teases and then exposes her gargantuan globes which are capped by small hard pink nipples. Knowing what we want next she quickly pulls her short shorts down and then her red and white striped panties and out pops her bulging hooded cock which looks like a gnome wearing a tight night cap. Two strokes later and the bright pink head of her cock emerges from her generous foreskin which recedes as ripples along the length of her hard shedick. We have a short sword fight and then she lays on the bed to stroke herself and suck me off before squirting her huge creamy load in the area between her huge boobs and trimmed pubes.

It was pure chance running in to Sunny as we walked back to our hotel on Soi 7 between Beach and 2nd where there are no specific ladyboy bars. This Soi of course has many girl bars and you will see the odd ladyboy working at a few of them. As well the Mr. 99 Shrimp Bar on Beach Road right at Soi7 employs a number of ladyboy hostesses for some reason. In any case there was Sunny and three other ladyboys walking of Soi 7. I began to pursue and question them and found out that they worked at various bars on Soi 6 which was deserted because, due to the election, the bars were not serving alcohol (at least officially). They were of course looking for customers and were having no trouble drawing attention which was limited to leering stares given that they were the hottest creatures on the street and any experienced hetero falang would know they are ladyboys. As any ladyboy lover knows, these falangs loss is our gain and as always I took advantage of this.
Model:
Sunny
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 70-sundownwithsunny-hdv.wmv
File Size : 193.18 MB
Duration : 00:06:31

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile:70-sundownwithsunny-pichi.zip - 28.6 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:70-sundownwithsunny-hdv.wmv - 193.2 MB
Old 06-23-2020, 06:18 PM #570
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shemax.com- Femme Slaveboy Fuck-Sabrina Slavieiro

Shemax.com- Femme Slaveboy Fuck-Sabrina Slavieiro

Description:
Rick loves his shemale babes and Sabrina is one sexy tranny that is ready to give him all he can handle. They take turns sucking each others big hard cocks before Sabrina rides his man meat cowgirl style and gets her chest covered with cum.
Model:
Sabrina Slavieiro
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : femmeslaveboyfuck-hdv.wmv
File Size : 0.62 GB / 634.83 MB / 665 667 173 bytes
Duration : 00:20:05

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile:femmeslaveboy_-pichi.zip - 44.4 MB

Download VIDEO: