Old 06-24-2020, 12:18 AM #611
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shemax.com- Aline s Big Fat Cock-Aline Ganzarolly

Shemax.com- Aline_s Big Fat Cock-Aline Ganzarolly

Description:
Dressed in boob and ass revealing red lingerie, Aline Ganzarolli is one sizzling shemale that can make your blood boil with lusty wanting. Her eyes say 'cum suck me and she has a shecock that will have your mouth watering once you get a look. She does one hell of a striptease and when she gets bare ass naked and lays back on the bed, she strokes on her beefy girl stick until she is moaning and squirting a thick white load of jizz like a fountain.
Model:
Aline Ganzarolly
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 132-alinesbigfatcock-hdv.wmv
File Size : 523.14 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:17:02
Video : VC-1, 4 295 kb/s, 24.000 FPS
Audio : WMA, 366 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile:132-alinesbigfatcock-pichi.zip - 48.4 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:132-alinesbigfatcock-hdv.wmv - 523.1 MB
Old 06-24-2020, 12:28 AM #612
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shemax.com- Tramp Stamp Titties-Sunny

Shemax.com- Tramp Stamp Titties-Sunny

Description:
Getting huge new boobs wasnt enough for Sunny to advertise she was a cock slut so she had them tramp stamped as well. Without the bulbous tits she is a cute little tattooed femboy with an extraordinarily pretty face. She showed up only in her sexy black bikini and fishnet stockings. She knows she has a superb little cock hardening body which she pose as that tiny top strains to hold in those skin covered silicon orbs. But they cant help but pop out and we can see that these perfect melon halves are capped by tiny pink nipples. We can also see the huge wing link ink design on her upper chest that is partially distorted by the upper half of her tits. This eye candy almost makes us forget about her slim lower body and whats underneath her black bottoms. She pulls these down to reveal a nice dick which is in proportion to the rest of her petite body. She has stubbly shaven pubes but when she shows us her small shapely butt on all fours we see she has left alone her hairy boy pussy. She pushes her cock through her legs and this gets her hard so she turns around and sits down to stroke her shedick until it squirts an arcing jet of cum.

I saw Sunny on another site without the tits and wanted to work with her. She then showed up in the street and bar pictures I get Earth to take for me. When she does this she also gets the phone numbers so we called her up one day. I was surprised to see her new boobs and delighted because I think they suit her. You can tell they are fairly new as they are ultra firm but it has been long enough that the scarring has faded. She was well made up with wet pink lips and wide lashed eyes and this comes across well in the pictures. I believe she will be much sought after with her very pretty face and white skin. Lets hope her transition stays where it is as it would be a shame for this now perfect ladyboy to lose her panty surprise.
Model:
Sunny
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 103-trampstamptitties-hdv.wmv
File Size : 298.17 MB
Duration : 00:09:50
Video : VC-1, 4 054 kb/s, 24.000 FPS
Audio : WMA, 64.0 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile:103-trampstamptitties-pichi.zip - 37.3 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:103-trampstamptitties-hdv.wmv - 298.2 MB
Old 06-24-2020, 12:29 AM #613
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shemax.com- Drain the Dragon-Odette

Shemax.com- Drain the Dragon-Odette

Description:
Here is a girl from the streets of Pattaya who has a ferocious looking back panel dragon tattoo to match her gigantic shecock. At least six feet tall, she has a large head and face with shoulder length hair dyed orange and brown. Despite her size she looks sweet in her billowy flower dress revealing sexy arms and shoulders. This hints at some nice boobs which when bare we see are perfect large round succulent globes with pointy red nipples that she pinches hard. Nude to the waist we see she has a strange looking stomach tattoo that looks kind of like an American Indian but is probably some historical Thai figure. When she turns around you will see the large Oriental dragon on her broad but sexy back as well as the large shoulder butterfly and flowers. Dress off we see she has yet another large bird tattoo on her hip whos exaggerated tail curves down around that side of her shapely ass. While not the prettiest girl her body is cock hardening with her large mound of pubes sticking out the top of her small tight black panties. She finally pulls these down first showing us her great ass and then her large sleeping crotch dragon. It takes little prodding on her part to wake this monster which grows long and fat with veins and the outline of its head bulging through the skin. Seeing this I drew my sword and attempted to slay this beast but just wound up getting head while she jerked her enormous lizard until it squirted white hot cum.

I found Odette working as a freelancer on Soi 131 (aka Soi Yamato) at Beach Road late one Pattaya evening. This of course is the Soi where the ladyboy bars, Stringfellows and La Bamba, are currently located. These bars have some of the most beautiful and most feminine ladyboys that Pattaya has to offer. Ironically the freelancers working on this Soi are mostly the exact opposite in terms of their femininity and beauty. There are many freelancers in Pattaya especially on Walking Street but for some reason the masculine ones come to Soi131 to ply their trade. Many of these masculine ladyboys are really just gay guys in wigs and are known to be the most trouble of all the ladyboys. So I tend to choose carefully from this lot and on this night Odette was about the most feminine of the bunch. I was worried at first as she is quite tall and large and not very pretty up close. Of course I was pleasantly surprised to find that not only did she have a sweet demeanour but that she has a phenomenal large ladyboy body with her perfect tits and huge cock. Turns out she has only recently become a ladyboy after being in a long relationship with another gay guy. How you could have this great a body after starting your life as a girl so late is a testament that Thais truly do make the best shemales.
Model:
Odette
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 74-drainthedragon-hdv.wmv
File Size : 438.9 MB
Duration : 00:14:29

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile:74-drainthedragon-pichi.zip - 44.7 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:74-drainthedragon-hdv.wmv - 438.9 MB
Old 06-24-2020, 12:35 AM #614
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shemax.com- Swap my oil-Oil

Shemax.com- Swap my oil-Oil

Description:
If there was word to describe Ladyboy Oil, it would be `amazing`. Another LadyboyPlayer exclusive, this beautiful piece of Asian creation is perfect from head to toe, and in action. I`ve heard a saying before about guys wanting `a lady in the street but a freak in the sheets`, if thats the case, you need to get on a plane and come get this one. Let me explain....

When we first locked eyes she looked away, but in a shy and flirtatious way. I called her over and she was nothing but polite, sweet and of course a lot more beautiful than I originally thought she was. With her almost nonexistent breasts, flat stomach and breathtaking face I was ready to go without saying another word. However, she said she wanted to get to talk more before we left. Yeah I know, what was I thinking? I know the drill, find`em, fuck`em and flee, but with Oil everything was different because I was taken in by her beauty. After talking to her for a while I come to find out she was very polite and sweet. She didn`t have that `rough edge` a lot of ladyboys seem to possess. Of course, once I did the `in club` cock check, it sealed the deal to get her the hell out of there and back to the room.

Once we got to the room, it was like a switch had been flipped. She quickly kept trying to take my clothes off and was feeling my cock through my pants. I, of course, did the same and had to pull it together a little to grab the camera to share this beauty with you folks. Once everything was ready the heat was on! To see the details of the evening youre going to have to watch the scene, but I promise you won`t be disappointed by Ladyboy Oil. Seriously, if you come to Pattaya anytime soon, you might want to go get her because shes not going to last long before some foreigner makes a wife out of her.
Model:
Oil
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : swapmyoil-hdv.wmv
File Size : 592.09 MB
Duration : 00:17:43
Video : VC-1, 4 295 kb/s, 24.000 FPS
Audio : WMA, 379 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile:swapmyoil-pichi.zip - 35.2 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:swapmyoil-hdv.wmv - 592.1 MB
Old 06-24-2020, 12:47 AM #615
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shemax.com- Busty Blonde In Blue Dress-Adryella Vendramine

Shemax.com- Busty Blonde In Blue Dress-Adryella Vendramine

Description:
Oh wow, Adryella looks so find in her little blue dress. This busty blonde shemale has a sizzling body, big boobies, a perfectly shaped ass and a big juicy shecock hidden under her shiny thong. She certainly knows how to use her body to turn you on and she bares every sweet inch of herself in this gallery. She wraps a slender hand around her hard girl meat and pumps it deep until she is shooting her creamy cum load letting it spew across her tight stomach.
Model:
Adryella Vendramine
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 121-bustyblondeinbluedress-hdv.wmv
File Size : 467.68 MB
Duration : 00:15:26

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile:121-bustyblondeinbluedress-pichi.zip - 69.2 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:121-bustyblondeinbluedress-hdv.wmv - 467.7 MB
Old 06-24-2020, 12:52 AM #616
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shemax.com- White Black Shemale 69-Suzy Negra

Shemax.com- White Black Shemale 69-Suzy Negra

Description:
Suzy Negra is a naughty ebony shemale that is playful, sexy and vivacious. She has an awesome body with a tight round bottom and a tasty big shecock she loves putting into lusty action. And from the smile on this studs face, he was a happy camper getting to spend an afternoon with this gorgeous shemale. He explored her tight ass by spreading her firm butt cheeks before she took his throbbing cock in her mouth sucking him like her favorite flavor of lollipop. Wanting his own fulfillment, they sucked each others cocks in a 69 position which got them hot and moaning in satisfaction. Suzy was the first to bury her shecock in his tight white ass and pump him full of her plump she meat. This black t-girl took him from behind before surrendering her own ass for him to fill balls deep with his thick man meat. She straddled his hips with her long legs and let him plough into her ebony fuckhole time and time again until they were both ready to shoot their juicy cum loads.
Model:
Suzy Negra
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 40-whiteblackshemale69-hdv.wmv
File Size : 531.18 MB
Duration : 00:17:32

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile:40-whiteblackshemale69-pichi.zip - 50.4 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:40-whiteblackshemale69-hdv.wmv - 531.2 MB
Old 06-24-2020, 12:58 AM #617
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shemax.com- Patent Leather Ball Bulger-Pukky

Shemax.com- Patent Leather Ball Bulger-Pukky

Description:
That leather lingerie and fishnet stockings look damn hot on this sizzling Asian ladyboy. She certainly knew how hot she was when teasing the camera with her lusty striptease and all that teasing got her shecock rock hard and ready to play.
Model:
Pukky
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : patentleatherballbulger-hdv.wmv
File Size : 427.54 MB
Duration : 00:14:26

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFileatentleatherballbulger-pichi.zip - 22.2 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFileatentleatherballbulger-hdv.wmv - 427.5 MB
Old 06-24-2020, 12:58 AM #618
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shemax.com- Whos On First?-First

Shemax.com- Whos On First?-First

Description:
Another great shoot with First where we went through several costume changes. She has her hair and makeup done this time so she looks much more feminine. She starts out in her street clothes which look cute and hot on her sexy slim frame. We tried some mirror shots which would have been better had it been bigger I think. We did the furry leopard bikini on the bed ending that with some shot of that famously hairy ass. I get a quick blowjob before changing into a flower bikini where we start in the toilet after a quick pee. She then demonstrates her cock sucking skills on the long green zucchini before she strips and starts to jerk her long slender cock extending from that hairy muff. She finishes with a nice cum shot on the glass a bit of which she laps up. Sorry about some pics being over or under exposed as I was trying out a new flash dome diffuser which is essentially and $80 piece of Tupperware. I love working with this girls as she is so professional and sexy at the same time. You may catch glimpse of her gay guy friend in the background. It was a small room so I kept making him move around behind the scenes. First wants to do a hardcore shoot which I told her I was not quite ready for at the moment for technical reasons but look for this in the future.

I had not met First in person prior to this trip. I had chatted with her on MSN and mentioned I wanted to work with her when I was in Bangkok. Online she disclosed that she was concentrating on school and not working in any bar or as a freelancer. I got the feeling that she has some regular customers that she sees as a source of income. I had seen a forum post by some Falang complaining that First has asked for money for school in chat and he had sent it. The consensus in that thread was that this guy should not blame First as it was his choice to send her money. Girls asking for money are a whole other topic which I give advice on in the forum. So I was not surprised when chatting with First that she asked me to send her money for school. I replied that I would be happy to pay her for her services when I was in Bangkok and she seemed all right with that. As I found out after meeting her in person, First just likes to ask for things. The entire time I was in Bangkok First must have called me five times a day, sometimes to say hello but usually to ask for me to send her more pictures or to do another shoot with her or one of her friends. During this shoot she asked if she could have the left over food in my fridge which I took home from the restaurant the previous evening. She also asked if she could have a dress which one of the other girls had left behind. I think this is universal for any Thai girl, lady or ladyboy, that you show an interest in and is either genuinely or pretending to be interested in you. The difference with First is that she gave no indication that she was attracted to me. This actually makes for a better shoot as it does not degenerate into sex. First is the perfect model because she makes love to the camera versus the cameraman. To her credit, First had left with me a number of outfits which she said she didn`t want any more.
Model:
First
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 35-whosonfirst-hdv.wmv
File Size : 472.57 MB
Duration : 00:15:58

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile:35-whosonfirst-pichi.zip - 44.0 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:35-whosonfirst-hdv.wmv - 472.6 MB
Old 06-24-2020, 01:06 AM #619
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shemax.com- Behind the Brown Door-A

Shemax.com- Behind the Brown Door-A

Description:
They say dark chocolate is better for you and what could be better than a tall chocolate skinned ladyboy with a long fat dick. Her name is simply the first letter in the English alphabet, \A\, and she is A#1 in the cock department. She starts the set in front of the big brown door in her sheer black teddy which shows through to her sleek frame. When she pulls this up we can see her pretty belly jewel and the huge bulge in her small black panties. When she pulls these aside, out slips her fat hose which while still soft, hangs well below her large balls. When that thing gets hard it is longer than a Mr. Big bar and curves more than a banana off to one side. When we compare cocks you can see she is not quite as fat but perhaps longer than me. Naked we can see she has a long lean femboy body where you can see every rib and vein under her smooth dark brown skin. She then gives us a close up view of her sweet brown eye before lubing it up and toying it with the brown beer bottle. This gets her so hot she sits back for a jerk of her huge cock until it spews a monstrous shot of sweet sticky cum. She finishes up by washing this mess off in the shower.

This girl from High Boss bar on Soi 6 in Pattaya has been around a while but has stayed a perpetual femboy. I actually did not approach her as she was sent over by another girl who works at the bar. When I first saw her on another site a number of years ago she was even thinner almost to the point of being emaciated. Unlike other girls she appears to have not taken any hormones as evidenced by her small boyish brown nipples. Not the prettiest girl in the face department and with her short hair she has marginal femininity. Nevertheless she still definitely has a lot of appeal owing mostly no doubt to her oversized cock.
Model:
A
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 60-behindthebrowndoor-hdv.wmv
File Size : 668.52 MB
Duration : 00:22:04

Download Screenshots:
UbiqFile:60-behindthebrowndoor-pichi.zip - 51.1 MB

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:60-behindthebrowndoor-hdv.wmv - 668.5 MB
Old 06-24-2020, 01:06 AM #620
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shemax.com- Mings Big Thing-Ming

Shemax.com- Mings Big Thing-Ming

Description:
Gorgeous superstar ladyboy Ming comes to us dressed in her tight sexy pink dress which contrasts with the cheesily painted short-time room we did the set in. Like many ladyboys Ming is tall and slim but has a unique look with her large square but still beautiful head and face. While straight on this day you can see she has mounds of dark long flowing naturally wavy hair. As if we needed to point this out her most striking feature is those large exotic eyes which on their own will harden your cock. If you can tear your eyes away from her pretty face you may notice she has one of the most rocking perfectly proportioned bodies I have ever seen. This girl also knows how to pose like no other always holding her long slender arms in legs in the right position without any direction. Sensing our manly need for her naked body she bares her tits which of course are perfect round dick stiffening globes. Dress off she reveals that she has a few extra ounces of body fat which only accentuate her lovely curves. Down to her sexy panties with the jeweled straps we see the best is yet to come as she cannot hide her crotch bulge. Kneeling on the bed she gives us a peek at her perfectly trimmed pubes before slowly slipping of her undies as we catch glimpses of her soft but still big thing. I usually do not enjoy looking at soft cocks but her flaccid dick must be 4 to 5 inches long and looks great resting on her extraordinarily huge fat ball sack. Like the pro she is she takes her time getting her dink hard which is astounding as it slowly doubles in size. She finishes by laying back in a mesmerizing jerk of her giant dick as she massages her tits until she squirts a juicy load of clear cum on her stomach.

IMO, the best thing about Ming (aka Mint on some sites) is that despite that she is one of the most photographed ladyboys ever she does not have the usual diva attitude. I truly cannot think of a website that she has not appeared on over the last eight or so years since she started modeling (check out the forum as Ill do a history post). My assumption usually is with girls like this is that they will pooh pooh working for a small new website like ours with a limited budget. Indeed her 9 inch alias namesake was rather insulted by my offer and refuses to even speak to me anymore. I am never too worried when this happens as there are plenty of fish in the ladyboy sea and I would just assume bring you a new girl rather one that has been photographed to death. But it is always a pleasant surprise when popular girls turn out to be as sweet and lovely in person as you imagined them when you first jerked off to their pictures on the internet. I think Ming is the epitome of this and this no doubt has to do with her staying power as a popular model and escort.
Model:
Ming
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 108-mingmingsbigthing-hdv.wmv
File Size : 301.4 MB
Duration : 00:09:57

Download Screenshots: