Old 01-05-2020, 07:35 AM #119601
Модератор

Модератор

Default Average Sized Cock SPH - Princess Piper - iwantclips

Average Sized Cock SPH - Princess Piper - iwantclips

Did you think your cock was acceptable just because it's not a micro dick? News alert! Your 5 or 6 incher is pathetic and disappointing to women too, and I'll tell you all the reasons why!

Don't worry, even though I would never fuck a mediocre cock like yours, I'll still let you stroke your little "average joe" throughout this clip and cum on my countdown.

MAKE PRINCESS HAPPY WITH A MARKUP CODE! 50% Markup code: PAYPIPER 100% Markup code: WEAK4PIPER 200% Markup code: PAMPERPIPER
Models: Princess Piper

Duration: 12 min 56 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 418 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-05-2020, 07:41 AM #119602
Модератор

Модератор

Default public BANNED WORD and farting with sexy amazon ebony stripper - JessicaTaylorXXX - iwantclips

public BANNED WORD and farting with sexy amazon ebony stripper - JessicaTaylorXXX - iwantclips

Zoey is picking up her bbw ebony stripper friend Ariane up from the club and she seems a little gassy in the back
seat! Zoey drives with haste as her farting sexy friend demands she pull over so she can Yellow Juice to as she had too many
drinks at the club tonight! It's early morning and they find a park to pull over at as Zoey makes her farting Having fun
stripper friend race across the park in her heels so she can Yellow Juice in the public toilet! Good thing the park seems
pretty empty as they make quite a scene at the park in her barely there schoolgirl outfit, tight fitting belly shirt
and stiletto heels and stockings! The gorgeous amazon stripper Yellow Juices in the men's room and finises off with a nice
big fart then Zoey even takes a turn pulling up her jean skirt and Yellow Juicing too and they head off to finally make it
home!
Models: JessicaTaylorXXX

Duration: 7 min 59 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 133 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-05-2020, 07:45 AM #119603
Модератор

Модератор

Default Motivational CEI - Lady Nina - iwantclips

Motivational CEI - Lady Nina - iwantclips

Stop right there, I know your a sucker for my tits, a wannabe slut for my tits even. I know you have every intention to DRINK UP your cum when i tell you to, but you find it sooo hard to follow through once you've cum. Thats too bad huh. You will do it, i will make sure of it. I know once you do it once, you will love it so much, you'll do it every time for me. Today i will motivate you with my breasts. Heres how it is. You do as your told and you get rewarded like a true pet. Im going to unveil my breasts, Just as you lap up your mess for me. Pinky promise.
Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 10 min 13 s
Size: 450 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-05-2020, 07:45 AM #119604
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

- Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 10 min 20 s
Size: 2.33 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-05-2020, 07:54 AM #119605
Модератор

Модератор

Default Jerk For Me and Swallow your Cum - Makayla Divine Busty Latina Goddess - iwantclips

Jerk For Me and Swallow your Cum - Makayla Divine Busty Latina Goddess - iwantclips

You need me to tell you exactly what to do with your cock, nothing hotter than having a goddess like me control your dick. Now I want you to follow every single instruction I give you. If I say stroke, you stroke! If I say don't touch, then you don't touch. It's pretty simple. Now if i tell you to cum in a certain amount of time then you're going to cum. I'm going to drain your balls until you are so dehydrated. Don't worry you're going to swallow all your cum thirsty boy
Models: Makayla Divine Busty Latina Goddess

Duration: 15 min 24 s
Size: 546 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-05-2020, 07:55 AM #119606
Модератор

Модератор

Default Jerk to your findom spending history. - Princess Miki - iwantclips

Jerk to your findom spending history. - Princess Miki - iwantclips

Hello, my little piggy.
Do you remember what you were like before you stumbled on to your findom fetish? It's probably hard to remember at this point, huh?
The first time you experienced that rush of giving to a hot, bratty girl online who doesn't give a fuck about you, you knew you couldn't go back. How hard your cock throbbed after you hit send, that orgasm you never experienced before.
Do you wish you could turn away from it? Probably, huh? Go back to having normal desires, a normal sex drive that doesn't drive you into bankruptcy. But it's too late.
Your cock is throbbing as you listen to me talk about this.
I want you to face this reality, the reality of your addiction, in the form of recalling every single time you gave into your desires. Every single time you hit send and felt that rush. Think about it. Your spending history in regards to findom.
Now get naked. Get naked, strip yourself of every single item of clothing like you've stripped yourself of your dignity once you stumbled upon your addiction. You've been stripped of your dignity, turned yourself into a human ATM, a pay pig that's only good for your money.
Now jerk, jerk to your spending history. Not just on me, no. To your entire history of indulging in findom.
Jerk hard, jerk fast, jerk to that debt you've accumulated as a silly little piggy. Jerk. Jerk for me.
Jerk to every single time you've given into the greed of a hot, spoiled brat.
Nothing is hotter, huh? Nothing is hotter than being turned into a pathetic little wallet. You're not even human anymore. You're an ATM for hot girls like me.
Think about how much you've wasted.
Think about it. Keep jerking. Keep jerking to that dollar amount. Think about every single transaction. Every single tribute you've sent, every single clip you've bought.
Are you close to cumming? Yeah, I bet you are. Keep stroking. Keep stroking to your debt. Keep stroking to the fact that you're just a little piggy. An ATM for hot women who don't care about you.
You're just my money.
You're pathetic.
Jerk. Jerk. Jerk. Now cum.
Yeah, look at you. Look at you, covered in your cum, just from thinking about all that you've spent.
Now I want you to feel it on another level.
Eat that cum. Eat that cum, taste that debt. Every last drop of it. Yeah, idiot. Taste it. Savor the taste of your debt, of your spending habits, how much you've given to hot brats on the internet.
Taste it. Swallow it. Now keep spending. Each time you spend, you add to the pleasure of the next orgasm you reach thinking about the debt you've collected.
Debt is sexy. Debt is delicious.
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ____________________
MARKUP CODES FOR LOSERS WHO WANT MY ATTENTION: 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI | 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI | 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI | 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE | Follow me on Twitter: @theprincessmiki | Website: worshipprincessmiki.com
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 10 min 31 s
Size: 777 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-05-2020, 07:57 AM #119607
Модератор

Модератор

Default Tit Jerk Off - Brittany Marie - iwantclips

Tit Jerk Off - Brittany Marie - iwantclips

You just can't get enough of My perfect, natural 32C tits! They are all you can think about, dream about! You need them!! You need to worship them!! Here is your chance to even jerk to them!!
Models: Brittany Marie

Duration: 7 min 55 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 578 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-05-2020, 07:58 AM #119608
Модератор

Модератор

Default Insane Impregnation - Mandy Flores - iwantclips

Insane Impregnation - Mandy Flores - iwantclips

(Custom Video)
After months of failed attempts to get pregnant, Mandy gets bad news from the fertility doctor again. "There may be hope in the future" he says "there is a new Silly Stuff that is about to begin clinical trials on ****, so maybe in a couple of years..." Mandy is so excited at the possibility she immediately perks up.. and the doctor continues "but unfortunately it will be $20,000 a pill and there is no way your insurance will cover this." Mandy pleads her case with him, trying to use her best flirting technique and making sure her cleavage is prominently displayed for him. It seems to work! He relents after to her subtle advances and tells her no one can know. "Also, the dosage MUST be administered vaginally"
He instructs her to remove her panties and bend over. Purposefully not using gloves to insert the dose, he first wets his thumb with his mouth and completely submerges it into her noticably aroused pussy.
"It will need to be delivered deeper inside you" he says as he opens up his pants and quickly begins to push his cock into her. "What are you doing?!" she nervously asks. "I forgot to mention that the Silly Stuff must be administered WITH the sperm to be effective" he says. He explains as he is thrusting faster and faster that the **** will be completely hers, and will have the good doctores genes as well. This makes Mandy VERY happy. As he begins to cum she tells him to give her "all of it..... deeper!"
Later at home, Mandy begins to have serious cramping. She tries to relieve them but to no avail. As she is looking in the mirror she notices her belly has grown right before her eyes! The pain is overwhelming after a time and she struggles to stay standing. The growth is quickly becoming more and more noticable. She calls the doctor in a panic. "I think the Silly Stuff is doing some thing crazy!" She begs him to come help her at home. All of the reading she has done has her recognizing she has already begin labor pains! She draws a bath and prepares to give birth in the tub. The doctor arrives and is absolutely stunned, repeating 'Oh My God' over and over again, while assisting her in the delivery.
FOLLOWING ORDERS-INTERNAL CUMMING-DAMSEL IN DISTRESS
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 21 min 40 s
Size: 1.47 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-05-2020, 07:58 AM #119609
Модератор

Модератор

Default Cockscissors Scissorhold Used by Hottie in Fullback Panties to Get a Coerced Male Orgasm all Over Her Legs - Brittanys Sexy Fantasies - iwantclips

Cockscissors Scissorhold Used by Hottie in Fullback Panties to Get a Coerced Male Orgasm all Over Her Legs - Brittanys Sexy Fantasies - iwantclips

Brittany Lynn is ready to get her way with a guy and she throws him on the bed to get what she is after. She is wearing a cute jean skirt and blue fullback panties and once the two are on the bed they wrestle around a bit. However, she quickly gets the best of him, pinning him down.
The more he struggles the more tired he gets. She pulls his pants down and sees that as she thought he has a raging hard on. She keeps him pinned down, but he shows little resistance at this point.
She then takes his cock and puts it in between her legs for a cockscissor scissorhold. She is famous for these and lets him know that a very messy coerced male orgasm is on the way.
She squeezes her muscular thighs and pantied tight ass over and over again, making his cock pulse as she does. Her blue panties look fantastic as she leaves them on and after only a couple minutes, and a couple different angles, he can resist no longer and shoots a fountain of cum all over her legs.
He calls her bitch and asks if she is now happy and she responds by laughing at him as she shows off the cumshot she just extracted. She told him she was going to get that coerced male orgasm using the cockscissors and once again she proves no cock can resist.
She teases him just a bit more and even pulls her panties down to give him a victory moon. She then laughs some more and walks off feeling the victor of the whole situation and leaving him behind without another thought.
Included in this clip: Scissorhold, Coerced Male Orgasm, Cockscissor, Squeezing Cock, Thigh Fucking, Cumshot, Panty Fetish, Jeans Skirt, Mixed Wrestling, Tight Asses, Blondes, Brittany Lynn
Models: Brittanys Sexy Fantasies

Duration: 7 min 18 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 190 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-05-2020, 08:00 AM #119610
Модератор

Модератор

Default Aroma addicts JOI - dommebombshell - iwantclips

Aroma addicts JOI - dommebombshell - iwantclips

Hello pervert, im lokking so innocent today, but what i have between my tits isnt so innocent, look what i got for you, yes a bottle of Aroma for my Aroma addicts, are you ready to lose your mind for me in this delicious and dangerous game? you like to take to the edge just for me, you always want to get more and more even when you know how toxic this Aroma is for you and how much i will fuck up your mind, i love brain washing you, so grab ur bottle of Aroma, unzip your pants, pull out your dick and follow my instructions, at the end you will siff your Aroma from my panties, ready? 1,2,3 and ....
Models: dommebombshell

Duration: 18 min 48 s
Size: 1.08 GiB
Download From AnzFile