Old 01-13-2020, 07:05 PM #124101
Модератор

Модератор

Default Foot Fetish: Teacher's Pet - Feet On Demand - iwantclips

Foot Fetish: Teacher's Pet - Feet On Demand - iwantclips

I know you've been staring at my feet in class, and now I finally have you alone. Come and watch how I take off these cute heels for you. After all this time, I need you to feel and taste the soft soles of my feet. Nothing turns me on like the way a mouth feels on my toes. Right here in the classroom, where no one is watching, I want you to take out your cock and cum for me. Suck on my little Teen-18+ feet and stroke your cock to me on the teacher's desk!
Models: Feet On Demand

Duration: 5 min 49 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 90.8 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-13-2020, 07:06 PM #124102
Модератор

Модератор

Default painting nails, toes ignoring& joi - LunaAquelarre - iwantclips

painting nails, toes ignoring& joi - LunaAquelarre - iwantclips

Luna Aquelarre painting her hand and toe nails in purple while ignoring you for more than 10 minutes but allowing you to stay beside me with adoration eyes and horny thoughts. Finaly you are so hard just observing my feet... felling the smel of my nail polish so close that I decided to relieve you. I decided to give you some jerk of instructions and allowing you to cum
Models: LunaAquelarre

Duration: 16 min 24 s
Size: 1.13 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-13-2020, 07:07 PM #124103
Модератор

Модератор

Default Sniff And Jerk Off Instructions - Elouise Please - iwantclips

Sniff And Jerk Off Instructions - Elouise Please - iwantclips

I want to get you completeyl trashed and I want you to jerk your cock whilst you do. You're going to follow my instructions, following my hand movements on your cock and sniffing your when I tell you to. Each time you sniff I want you to say "I love you Elouise" afterwards. Inhale nice and deep for me, I'm going to completely fuck up your head before I tell you to cum, with a little surprise challenge afterwards
Models: Elouise Please

Duration: 8 min 36 s
Size: 753 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-13-2020, 07:08 PM #124104
Модератор

Модератор

Default You Asked for It: No Limits P0ppers Ultimate Mindfuck - Mistress Salem - iwantclips

You Asked for It: No Limits P0ppers Ultimate Mindfuck - Mistress Salem - iwantclips

My p0ppers domination drives you wild & you love the things I do to you when you're high. But you keep asking Me to go beyond all limits, to do whatever I want to you with absolutely no limits whatsoever... I'm going to get you more fucked up than ever before in this room, our special place where I've done so many things to you... I guide your inhales, your stroking, I tease you with My toys, reminding you of all the things I've done to you when you're fucked up, making you sniff more and more while you compulsively masturbate to Me because you can't hep yourself...Looking through toys I find My favorite interrogation tools on the shelf and remind you that after that one session of interrogation, I got every shred of relevant information about you out of you- I know everything! I am going to bring you beyond all limits- lets get wild together - I've got your whole night planned out and it all starts here. Sniff, hold your breath. Sniff, hold your breath. I fucking love it when you struggle- My pussy gets wet when you struggle- you want no limits? you want Mistress to have TOTAL control? I'm going to take this very seriously. I want you to get off to this, the beginning of your complete and utter submission. My striptease drives you wild, as does teasing you with My hot body in a bra & panties. How lucky are you to have found Me as a Goddess! Lets get wild together. Lets go past those limits... I untie My hair and use My hair tie to wrap up your cock and balls nice and tight while you sniff more p0ppers. Feel the tie pulling your cock up! I'm in control of this orgasm. I'm in control of this orgasm because I have plans for us tonight...I am going to bring you past your limits...you'd do anything for Me... you will find out exactly what I'm going to do to you once I have you weak and fucked up...I know you're going to love it. I have some new toys just for you...This orgasm is going to blow your mind after all of the edging and all of My teasing and sexy storytelling...In My dungeon, I fuck you up and turn you into My permanent slave...but get ready to go outside, to leave the safe zone behind... Now you have no choice. Remember, i know everything about you. I'm going to grab onto that hair tie and bounce up and down on you with My tits out to drive you wild after tying it tighter. I make you cum high on your p0ppers and so high on the idea of what I'm about to do to you...what else is going to happen tonight when I take you out of here with Me...listen closely so you know your fate, because the next time you see Me will be after a nice long night of submission, exposure and usage by Me and all of My Domme friends!!! Cum under My control, and come with Me- you have no choice...make it good, because I have a cum fetish... CLIP CONTAINS: p0ppers, coerced int0x, jerk off instruction, ass worship, strip tease, dancing, tit worship, femdom pov, mind fuck, edging, orgasm control, mesmerize, goddess worship, erotic storytelling, teasing, bra & panties, JOI, nipples, BDSM
Models: Mistress Salem

Duration: 19 min 4 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.48 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-13-2020, 07:14 PM #124105
Модератор

Модератор

Default Merry Footmas - Sexy blonde princess - iwantclips

Merry Footmas - Sexy blonde princess - iwantclips

This Clip has a complete different ending then you would guess but its for your best my little foot Bitch.
Drooling you are kneeling in front of me and waiting with patience to worship my goddess feet.
Aint iam right my little foot bitch?
Today i will teast your foot cleaning skills and make sure you are doing an excellent job.
Do you think you will do a good job?
And what is if not? What will be the proper punishment for you?
How will i make sure that you will be a better serving foot bitch...? haha
Models: Sexy blonde princess

Duration: 7 min 19 s
Size: 918 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-13-2020, 07:15 PM #124106
Модератор

Модератор

Default Smelly foot tease - Enchantressbree - iwantclips

Smelly foot tease - Enchantressbree - iwantclips

You won't be able to resist these sweaty feet!
Models: Enchantressbree

Duration: 5 min 2 s
Size: 167 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-13-2020, 07:16 PM #124107
Модератор

Модератор

Default Tricky Timed Blackmail-Fantasy - AmaliaMoney - iwantclips

Tricky Timed Blackmail-Fantasy - AmaliaMoney - iwantclips

I've never made a clip like this and haven't ever seen one offered. An actual rush, where neither of us knows what will happen, but in smaller and more exciting increments. Can you resist looking to see what's happening for two or three minute stretches? Even if you "win", you are presented with an opportunity to manually lose that's so hot I imagine you'll throw yourself on the sword voluntarily.
Models: AmaliaMoney

Duration: 10 min 27 s
Size: 198 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-13-2020, 07:18 PM #124108
Модератор

Модератор

Default Substance Overload - GoddessJadah - iwantclips

Substance Overload - GoddessJadah - iwantclips

Are you ready to get fucked up? You don't even know what I'm capable of. Grab your favorite substance and get ready for this fun trip. Indulge with me. Sit back and enjoy the ride. Push yourself for me. You can always do more. It'll never be enough. I know what you need, I know what you crave, I'm in your mind. Don't let fear hold you back from pleasure. You want to make me happy, don't you? This is exactly how you do it, turn me on by getting more fucked up.
Models: GoddessJadah

Duration: 23 min 4 s
Size: 880 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-13-2020, 07:18 PM #124109
Модератор

Модератор

Default Aroma & ASS - Dommelia - iwantclips

Aroma & ASS - Dommelia - iwantclips

You have two weaknesses. We already knew one of them, that you're totally addicted to Aroma. That sniffing it makes you weak and horny as fuck. But we've found out another weakness of yours. Ass. You're so weak for ass and it makes you so damn horny. You love to worship ass, to sniff ass, to stroke to ass. And now we've combined the two to royally fuck up your mind. We coerce you to sniff the Aroma, sniff our asses, worship us in all our glory and stroke, weakening you minute by minute before an explosive cum countdown... You lucky little addict! Use a MARKUP CODE at the checkout - that's an order! LOSER4DOMMELIA - 100% ATM4DOMMELIA - 250% PIG4DOMMELIA - 500% WALLET4DOMMELIA - 750% ILOVEDOMMELIA - 1000%
Models: Dommelia

Duration: 12 min 25 s
Size: 551 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-13-2020, 07:19 PM #124110
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fucked Up Fast - AmaliaMoney - iwantclips

Fucked Up Fast - AmaliaMoney - iwantclips

Drink, smoke, sniff, do it when I say, and do it while you watch me move and listen to me speak. Go deeper until you can't get out. When you're this fucked up, all that unnecessary thinking is cleared and it's just us in your mind. When you're in this state I can make you do anything. I'll never judge you here.
Models: AmaliaMoney

Duration: 15 min 4 s
Size: 289 MiB
Download From AnzFile