Duration: 9 min 0 s
Resolution: 270 x 480
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 664 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-18-2019, 12:13 AM #69072
Модератор

Модератор

Angela is about to get a massage on her muscular body. She walks in dropping her robe to the floor. She shows off her body and then lays on the massage table. She then gets a massage starting from her back down to her ass, legs and calves. Then she flips over and has her chest, abs, pussy and legs massaged. This is a muscle worship only clip. Every muscle is touched and rubbed to relaxing spa music. Sit back and enjoy a sexy muscle worship session. #muscularwomen #massage #muscleworship #flexing #bodybuildingfetish #muscularthighs #oil
Models: Angela Salvagno

Duration: 14 min 14 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 293 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-18-2019, 12:15 AM #69073
Модератор

Модератор

My long legs and pretty feet turn you on. So soft, so toned. Go ahead, I bet no one has ever told...allowed...given you permission to jerk to feet before? Well, come on, do it. I'm gong to let you, its a privilege! Listen to me encourage you to jerk and give you a countdown to cum. Feels so good!
Models: MistressVictoria

Duration: 6 min 9 s
Size: 150 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-18-2019, 12:16 AM #69074
Модератор

Модератор

You've been jerking off for years, almost your entire life, lol what a pervert! The problem with masturbating so much is that it's made you need more and more twisted things to get you going. If it isn't super kinky you just can't cum nearly as hard! That's where these Aroma come in...they make jacking off feel euphoric once again, don't they? Just like masturbating felt that first time you ever wrapped your hand around your cock.
And what's better than sniffing Aroma alone? Watching and listening to Me instruct you on HOW to jerk off and sniff poppers, DUH! How can you ever resist Me and My instructions when I wear something so sexy like this? You can't!
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 11 min 20 s
Size: 520 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-18-2019, 12:18 AM #69075
Модератор

Модератор

Step-Mommy has given you the opportunity to go shopping with her at the mall but just as expected you've misbehaved. This was your last chance to prove to Step-Mommy that you can be a good boy but instead you have Yellow Juiced Step-Mommy off for the last time. She decides to shrink you right there in the mall bathroom. The scene opens up with Step-Mommy dropping you, who is now a tiny speck smaller than dirt into her fish taco. Mommy taunts and Torments you by eating all of her other food first and making you watch so you know exactly what's going to be happening to you. Mommy says she Saves The Best For Last and finally on her last Taste eats you right along with the last Taste of her taco. She Chomps and swallows and can actually feel you on the way down. Now you will never be able to disappoint Step-Mommy again.
Models: Goddess Vicky Vixxx

Duration: 10 min 58 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 784 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-18-2019, 12:19 AM #69076
Модератор

Модератор

Story of Indian Desi Girl sold in indian brothel for money. she is scared as she was Coerced to get nude in front of people again and again,Another girl in brothel slowly becomes her good friend and shares tips with her to become good prostitue.
pimp who sold her into brothel trains her to become perfect **** by doing a Coerced **** with her.- A Veshya or you can say randi. Sad story.Part 1 of film Veshya, More parts will be released soon.
Models: Mastifilm Productions

Duration: 18 min 52 s
Size: 313 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-18-2019, 12:21 AM #69077
Модератор

Модератор

Most individuals lurk about Tinder in search of hook ups, potential short term fuck buddies, but I as a predator; look towards Tinder for Prey. That's exactly what Alrik is to me, as I allow him to take me to dinner, even follow him back up to the hotel room in which he eagerly purchased for the night. Though it's quite clear he's a hopeless virgin, his tacky attire, milk bottle glasses, even making a comment in regards to having to check in with his parents. When he reaches for his phone, a condom slips out from his pocket, I can't help but laugh at the sight. For it isn't he, who's getting lucky. Deciding to waste no time further, I choke him up against the wall, a wicked smile gracing my lips as I remove my hidden rag from my pocket to take him down. He slips to the ground, and I quickly slide his body across the carpet. When he awakens, I am dressed in quite a more devious attire. He's stripped down to his whitey tighties, bound to a chair with leather straps, his mouth gagged. Panic is spread on his face as his heart races, breath quickens. This was my plan, all along for my Tinder date. He will, be losing his virginity; but not in the way he had hoped. I'm going to fill his throat, and tight ass with my thick cock, pounding into every hole. What would Step-Mommy & Daddy think if they were to see him now? Bent over, moaning as my length slides in and out of him.
Models: Raquel Roper

Duration: 12 min 56 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 476 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-18-2019, 12:25 AM #69078
Модератор

Модератор

You come to see Dr Nikki to help cure your boot fetish so she gives you a list of tasks to complete.. When she notices its a stronger case than she has previously had she dangles her bare feet in your face Coercing you to smell and worship them until you can't resist and cum in your pants for her.. You'll be back every week..
Models: NikkiNexxt

Duration: 7 min 39 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 270 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-18-2019, 12:26 AM #69079
Модератор

Модератор

I knew you'd be back, but so soon!? Couldnt stay away from your sexy neighbor's perfect feet... a true foot slave in the making! Was it hard to go home to your wife after licking up your cum from my wedge sandals last time?Could she taste my feet and your cum mixed up together? This time you'll get to stroke it to my bare feet but it's hard not to think about cheating, isnt it? Fucking my feet, fucking my foot pussy... stroking your cock isnt cheating but fucking my feet it. But you wanna cheat, dont you? You wanna fuck them. Keep stroking, foot slave.
Models: christyberrieclips

Duration: 12 min 41 s
Resolution: 1088 x 1 920
Size: 847 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-18-2019, 12:27 AM #69080
Модератор

Модератор

GoPro closeups of my feet in the bathtub getting all wet and messy. Watch and jerk off as I pour oil in between my toes and down my soles, the water makes the oil bead up on my toes and makes you drool over my perfect feet. You stroke your cock as I pour lotions, creams, colorful bubble foam, and even fake cum all over my pretty little toes and feet, squishing it between my toes and rubbing my wet, messy feet together, spreading and curling my toes to show off how messy they are!
Models: noelleeaston

Duration: 4 min 57 s
Size: 74.2 MiB
Download From AnzFile