Old 09-14-2019, 05:30 PM #79571
Модератор

Модератор

You've seen the first two installments and now it's time for number three. I'm back again with another zipper holding in My perfect tits. Look at it. Up and down. Up and down. Up and down. It's mesmerizing, isn't it? Makes your mind go all mushy.

My body, My cleavage, My voice, the zipper. They all make you so weak, don't they?

You're nodding your head up and down now in agreement with Me. Every word I speak is true. "Yes Princess," you say aloud.

You want to jerk, Don't you?
Yes Princess.
Move your hand up and down on your cock in time with My zipper. Feels so good, so right. I'm in charge of that dick now. Every inch is Mine. My zipper goes up, your hand strokes up on your cock; My zipper goes down, your hand strokes down. This feeling is overwhelming. You've been here with Me before, but this time is different. This time I have something else in store for you. You want to cum. But will I allow you to?
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 12 min 0 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 371 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-14-2019, 05:30 PM #79572
Модератор

Модератор

**This is a custom I decided to share. Name used: Matt**You're going to be even more obsessed with me, Matt. Stare, stroke, fantasize. Just remember - you don't deserve orgasms. You don't deserve to see me naked. All you get is denial ~ Good boys send tributes & use markup codes: $10 ~ appreciation $25 ~ beta tax $50 ~ small dick tax $100 ~ cum tax $666 ~ sacrifice +50% ~ KezBetaTax +100% ~ KezJunkie +500% ~ WeakForKez +1000% ~ KezIsGod
Models: Keziah

Duration: 11 min 27 s
Size: 668 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-14-2019, 05:37 PM #79573
Модератор

Модератор

My tits are the trigger, that one thing that drive you insane. Without these perfect tits, you are nothing, you canlive without them. I know what an addiction you have to my perfect tits. You can't get enough. You will keep coming back again and again for them. These tits own you and every aspect of your life. You are in so much trouble and after this clip you will be completely fucked. I am going to train you to be my total tit addict.
I could just smother you with these huge tits and you would a happy man. Look at these huge tits, my perfect perky nipples drive you wild, now keep sending those tributes puppet! Its time you understand that you are MY tit zombie and there is NO escape for you! These tits have all the power over you. Your life doesn't matter, only me and these tits. Your obsession with my huge tits is only going to get bigger. They rule your world!
Models: Goddess Jasmine

Duration: 8 min 1 s
Size: 442 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-14-2019, 05:41 PM #79574
Модератор

Модератор

You enjoy My little JOI tests and challenges. Excited to see what I have in store for you today? This one is simple, there are only two rules: Do not stop stroking unless I tell you to, and stroke to the rhythm that I set. Oh, if you cum too early you will pay a fine. This test will really set the boys apart from the other boys LOL! But really, let's see what kind of stamina you have, shall we?
Models: ShayeRivers

Duration: 15 min 30 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 575 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-14-2019, 05:43 PM #79575
Модератор

Модератор

A mesmerizing and relaxing worship session for all big natural tit addicts who love my perfect shape, size and silky smooth skin. Listen to my soft voice and find yourself entranced as I show off my huge breasts and delicious underboob. Worship my big tits. Use the code "BigTitAddict" at the checkout for extra strong effect. Good boys will use the code "YesMissAlisandra" at the checkout and pay double while losers should use "DoubleForLosers". "HumanATM4U" = 200% "iLoveFindom" = 500% "All4MissA" = 1000%
Models: Miss Alisandra

Duration: 3 min 10 s
Size: 235 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-14-2019, 05:43 PM #79576
Модератор

Модератор

Nothing beats the rush of being on the verge of climax, only for you to be stuck at your peak and slowly coming back down. Your balls ache just reading this as you already imagine yourself filling up with cum until you're finally given the chance to explode. It's such a tease for you but it feels so good, driving you on the brink of lost will power. My perfect body will make you want to stroke to no end, and letting me take that control you oh so crave will only make you spiral out of control. You love these games, though. You love the denial to release, only to be left in agony with the severest of blue balls. But I'm feeling generous.

Good boys will use:

LOVELINDSAY for 50% Markup
BITCH4LINDSAY for 100% Markup
SLAVE4LINDSAY for 250% Markup
SLUT4LINDSAY for 300% Markup
TAX4LINDSAY for 500% Markup
DEVOTED2LINDSAY for 1000% Markup
Models: Bratty Lindsay

Duration: 15 min 53 s
Size: 1.15 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-14-2019, 05:46 PM #79577
Модератор

Модератор

Sexy tease for you titty fanatics. No story, just me and the girls making your cock hard.Make yourself useful. Pay Me extra by using these codes in all CAPS: BROKE LOSER (+10%) SPOIL ME (+25%) PAYPIG LOSER (+50%) PAY DOUBLE (+100%) GOOD PUPPY (+250%) GOOD BITCH (+500%) PLEASE RINSE ME (+1000%)
Models: QueenSheridan

Duration: 9 min 23 s
Size: 286 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-14-2019, 05:46 PM #79578
Модератор

Модератор

Instructing you to sniff those Akyll Nitrates and watching you getting higher and weaker which each hit brings joy to my sadistic soul. To get high and horny you forget just what a huge loser you really are. Teasing, tormenting and controlling your every hit I push you further and deeper into submission. I stimulate your weak spots and edge you powerless. Do not take your eyes off my domineering curves.
I want your head filled with those toxic nitrates, I want your eyes glued to you computer screen and I want you to mindlessly follow my each instruction as you lose control yet again. Each hit will be timed and you will obediently follow. This is the most intense int0x session ever and you probably won't make it to the end. In fact I am pretty sure you will end up on the floor before the end of the session. If you manage to, then you will be allowed to orgasm. Sniff it up bitch.
Models: British Bratz

Duration: 7 min 30 s
Size: 201 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-14-2019, 05:47 PM #79579
Модератор

Модератор

Watch me tease you with my feet, give JOI and count down to cum.
Models: Goddesspixie01

Duration: 9 min 48 s
Size: 208 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-14-2019, 05:49 PM #79580
Модератор

Модератор

Jade is in the living room waiting for her daughter Savannah. She wants to talk to Savannah because she has been out with her friends a lot lately and she wants to make sure Savannah is practicing safe sex. When Savannah comes home she sits on the couch next to her Step-Mom and It's not long after her Step-Mother starts talking that Savannah realizes her Step-Mom is trying to have "the talk" with her. Savannah assures her Step-Mom that she has nothing to worry about as far as boys are concerned because she actually likes girls more. Jade is very surprised because she had no idea that her daughter was a lesbian. Savannah even tells her Step-Mom that she's been having an affair with her best friend's Step-Mother because she likes older women. Jade is shocked and curious at the same time. She asks Savannah all kinds of questions about her affair. What happens next Jade is no way prepared for Savannah moves in close to her and begins to kiss her and feel her up. She tells her Step-Mom that she has wanted to be with her sexually for some time now. Jade moves away from her daughter and tells her that it is wrong. Savannah dismisses Jades objections and moves in on her Step-Mother. She Coerces Jade onto her back and begins to undress her. Jade tries to resist but Savannah is too strong. Savannah Coerces her mother's legs apart and begins to eat her pussy. Jade moans with forbidden lust as she and her daughter masturbate each other. Savannah gets behind her Step-Mom and imagines what it would be like to thrust a cock into her.
Models: Forbidden Lesbian Love

Duration: 20 min 36 s
Size: 596 MiB
Download From AnzFile