Old 09-27-2019, 04:45 AM #84921
Модератор

Модератор

Your next door neighbor has been watching you for weeks now as you surf the web and visit Femdom sites. She has taken lots of pics of you as you jerk off to sissies getting fucked in the ass with strapons. And now she is going to Blackmail-Fantasy you! After all, you don't want your Step-Father to see the pics do you? Or how about the entire neighborhood? She tells you that from now on you are going to be her servant. You will drive her around, buy her things, and buy her more things. She tells you to get on your knees and start licking her dirty feet. Then she sticks her INCREDIBLE ASS in your face and spreads it.. she pushes her asshole right on to your nose and orders you to smell it. She makes you lick her asshole again and again.. then she decides its time for you to lick her beautiful pussy! She tells you to jerk your cock for her.. and you will do it! She counts down for you and then after you cum she tells you that she OWNS YOU NOW!! HOT CLIP!!
Models: MeanBitches Femdom Store

Duration: 10 min 14 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 595 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-27-2019, 04:46 AM #84922
Модератор

Модератор

I snuck out to grab a quick smoke outside by the pool Teasing you with my big titties
Models: GoddessPeach

Duration: 5 min 31 s
Size: 174 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-27-2019, 04:47 AM #84923
Модератор

Модератор

I always get what I want and what I want is for you to lick up your cum. I want your tongue sliding up and down your hand licking up your worship load. I want you licking each finger after my body drains your balls. My hot and sexy CEI will leave you with no choice but to give me exactly what I want. This clip contains elements of Cum Eating Instructions, Jerk Off Instruction, Masturbation Encouragement, CEI, CEI Encouragement, JOI, CUM Countdown, Sensual Domination, Jerk Off Encouragement, Masturbation Instruction, Goddess Worship, Bra & Panties Tease.
Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 10 min 29 s
Size: 1 020 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-27-2019, 04:48 AM #84924
Модератор

Модератор

So, you wanted an encouraging and motivating naughty assignment! Well here it is, something to push you into your cock cravings and to test your abilities at being a true dick slut! You will follow this naughty glory hole assignment, and lets see how far it takes you! Be prepared to spend your free time over the next two weeks at your glory hole, I lay our a specific glory hole assignment for you! Be prepared to have your holes used!
Models: Foxy Farrah

Duration: 5 min 0 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 177 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-27-2019, 04:51 AM #84925
Модератор

Модератор

Jade is in the living room waiting for her daughter Savannah. She wants to talk to Savannah because she has been out with her friends a lot lately and she wants to make sure Savannah is practicing safe sex. When Savannah comes home she sits on the couch next to her Step-Mom and It's not long after her Step-Mother starts talking that Savannah realizes her Step-Mom is trying to have "the talk" with her. Savannah assures her Step-Mom that she has nothing to worry about as far as boys are concerned because she actually likes girls more. Jade is very surprised because she had no idea that her daughter was a lesbian. Savannah even tells her Step-Mom that she's been having an affair with her best friend's Step-Mother because she likes older women. Jade is shocked and curious at the same time. She asks Savannah all kinds of questions about her affair. What happens next Jade is no way prepared for Savannah moves in close to her and begins to kiss her and feel her up. She tells her Step-Mom that she has wanted to be with her sexually for some time now. Jade moves away from her daughter and tells her that it is wrong. Savannah dismisses Jades objections and moves in on her Step-Mother. She Coerces Jade onto her back and begins to undress her. Jade tries to resist but Savannah is too strong. Savannah Coerces her mother's legs apart and begins to eat her pussy. Jade moans with forbidden lust as she and her daughter masturbate each other. Savannah gets behind her Step-Mom and imagines what it would be like to thrust a cock into her.
Models: Forbidden Lesbian Love

Duration: 20 min 36 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 596 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-27-2019, 04:57 AM #84926
Модератор

Модератор

Go ahead, listen to my words. You will eat your own cum today. You'll be ready and willing by the time I'm done with you. Teasing you, forgetting what you about to do and just letting go, opening that mouth and swallowing down the cum.
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 10 min 1 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 156 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-27-2019, 04:57 AM #84927
Модератор

Модератор

Default Goddess Jessica - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 17 min 52 s
Size: 1.51 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-27-2019, 05:00 AM #84928
Модератор

Модератор

You've always been one of my best students but lately your grades have been slipping. I've overheard some of your classmates mention that recently your girlfriend dumped you. So I've invited you over to my house for a little special tutoring. I tell you that I know what has happened and I think that I can help you. I strip out of my clothes and tease you with my big beautiful breasts and sexy round ass before climbing up on the bed straddling you. I ride your cock with my big tits bouncing up and down for a long time before I cum all over your cock and beg you to fill Ms. Nikki's pussy full of your hot young cum. You definitely earn and "A" in Ms. Nikki's class. (Shot pov - showing from the waist up - not showing penetration - so you can feel like you are actually there being ridden by Ms. Nikki)
Models: Nikki Nevaeh

Duration: 11 min 6 s
Size: 425 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-27-2019, 05:00 AM #84929
Модератор

Модератор

Oral Domination, Ball Draining Blowjobs. You are about to be sucked dry. You will learn total obedience the hard way. In the mouth of a dominatrix. And she doesn't care about you stupid orgasms. You will be brought to your knees. Where you belong! Multiple orgasms ruined! Your training starts now.
Models: ObeyMelanie

Duration: 8 min 8 s
Size: 865 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-27-2019, 05:01 AM #84930
Модератор

Модератор

A night alone with myself... well... a NAUGHTY GIRL WILL GET DIRTY... FINGER FUCKING TILL I CUM SO HARD... JUST DAMNN
Models: naughtytyi

Duration: 13 min 8 s
Size: 1.20 GiB
Download From AnzFile