Old 09-29-2019, 02:56 AM #85521
Модератор

Модератор

It's the middle of your workday. I know how boring and banal work life gets, so let's have a little fun, shall we? I want you to go down for me. I want you to remove your mind from your place of business and come into my world. A world where you are free from any control, any responsibility. Here in this world you can live for pleasure. You can stroke to your hearts content without any worry of repercussions. Close your eyes and follow me down. When you come up again, you'll wake alive and refreshed.
Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Duration: 12 min 48 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 834 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-29-2019, 02:58 AM #85522
Модератор

Модератор

I love My big tits, you love My big tits. So I'm going to let you jerk to nothing but My big tits. But will I let you cum? Or will I deny you again? It'll be fun either way, so let's get started.
Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 19 min 15 s
Size: 953 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-29-2019, 03:19 AM #85523
Модератор

Модератор

By now, all my devoted followers, losers, and slaves (and those in the making) know that I utilize a very psychologically rigorous and demanding iteration of Pavlovian Training. That is, I use association training on Steed to ensure that IÂ*amÂ*his sexuality, his God, and Lord of his body.

He can't even get his dick hard without the sound of my voice, the sight of my perfect body, and especially my feminine scent…in the case of this clip, my beautiful asshole, right after a lengthy workout in the gym.

The *only* time he is ever allowed to cum is when his face is shoved beneath my feet, in my Divine Flower, under my armpits, or between my perfect, round ass. Thus, as part of his training, in this clip I Coerce him to get on his knees and bury his face in my sweaty ass and get off to kissing, licking, and cleaning my pretty, tight asshole.

He jerks off furiously as I grind my ass all over his face and laugh at him. He tries so hard to make it last as long as possible, but my ass smellsÂ*soÂ*good, he is incessantly on the verge of completely losing it. Coupled with intense verbal humiliation and degradation, he goes wild for my ass, kissing it and thanking me for the privilege.

This is intense ass worship at its absolute best. I can tell you that in justÂ*oneÂ*session of being Coerced to masturbate while cleaning my ass as it engulfs his face - marking him with my scent - Steed has fallen even further under my control.

Once you see this, you will - like Steed - be enslaved to my ass forever.
Models: The Goddess and Her Steed

Duration: 6 min 25 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 502 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-29-2019, 03:25 AM #85524
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 5 min 31 s
Size: 174 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-29-2019, 03:41 AM #85525
Модератор

Модератор

Lay down and enjoy as Nurse Joy from Pokemon tends to your cock. In this first person POV, Nurse Joy lays you down and strokes your cock to get it erect before grinding her pussy and ass on your lap and stripping for you. When she's stripped down naked she has you insert a butt plug into her ass then sucks your dick just long enough to get you ready for a smooth insertion and creampie finish.
Models: Kosplay_Keri

Duration: 12 min 47 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 108
Size: 280 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-29-2019, 03:51 AM #85526
Модератор

Модератор

a couple years ago, i let your 0lder br0 ther see my tits (for a hefty price) and he has not shut up about it. i've seen the way both of you look at me at all of the holiday events, whether i'm in a sexy dress for a wedding or just hanging out around the house. you've stayed back at the house while the rest of the family went out to dinner. after awhile,you nervously tell me what your br0 ther said about my tits and ask if you can see them. certainly not for free. you tell me that you've saved up $2,500 worth of all0wance money over the years... and i quickly change my tune. if you do exactly what i say, i'll get completely naked and let you see even more than your br0 ther did. doesn't that sound fun? just a warning, i am going to ruin all other women for you. this will be the only thing you think about when you jerk off for years to come. but that's ok with you, you just want to see me naked, right? good boy. now take off those pants and hand over that money.
Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 15 min 7 s
Resolution: 600 x 800
Size: 83.4 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-29-2019, 03:53 AM #85527
Модератор

Модератор

You've invited me over to watch the football game. When I get to your house I realize that I am the only female there. You and the guys want to bet on the game. The loser has to do whatever the winner wants. I want in. I bet on one team and you and the guys bet on another. You all talk trash the entire game and whisper amid yourselves about what you all are going to have me do and do to me. Well, well, well looks who won. My team! I know you are all worried now about what is going to happen
Models: Nikki Nevaeh

Duration: 21 min 11 s
Size: 732 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-29-2019, 03:57 AM #85528
Модератор

Модератор

Part 6 of 7 from a Custom Video - Jessica begged me for it, so I fuck the living daylights out of her, tugging hard on her ropes as she Yelps in ecstasy. On my desk, on her back, on her knees, until she can't tell up from down and has had more orgasms than she can count!
Models: provillain

Duration: 10 min 50 s
Size: 473 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-29-2019, 04:00 AM #85529
Модератор

Модератор

Hey cowboy, have you ever seen such a sexy Goddess wearing a cowboy hat? You know it doesn't matter what I wear considering My massive cleavage will follow Me everywhere- not to mention My sexy body, mesmerizing eyes and dominant mind. How about I tell you EXACTLY how I want you to stroke for Me but under one condition- you edge until I give you permission to cum. Good luck lasting through this INTENSE jerking instruction. I get so into it, My buttons pop open on My top and My tits spill out! My breathing and voice alone will make you EXPLODE …as if that's not enough, I give you a countdown to pure ecstasy. This is one you'll watch over and over again boys! Giddy up! Good boys will buy with one of the following markup codes: EEGOODBOY (20% markup) PLEASEEMPRESS (50% markup) EELOSERTAX (75% markup) EESLAVETAX (100% markup) EEBIGBOY (200% markup) EEBUCKS ($20 markup)
Models: Empress Elle

Duration: 10 min 39 s
Size: 615 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-29-2019, 04:06 AM #85530
Модератор

Модератор

your grades are less then impressive and your Step-Parents will not be happy. I've invited you over to come up with a plan to get straight A's. I have two big reasons you should be able to succeed. Includes: Dirty Talk (jerk to my big tits, come on, you know you've been wanting too) Jerk Off Instruction/Encouragement, Sensual Domination, Strip Tease/Topless, Teasing, Role Play, Repeated reveal of breasts
Models: MistressVictoria

Duration: 10 min 10 s
Size: 241 MiB
Download From AnzFile