Old 11-07-2019, 01:17 AM #102791
Модератор

Модератор

Stacey loves her high heels, but today she has paid the price of wearing heels all day. While rushing to a lesson she has gone over on her heels and sprained her ankle and she has gone limping to Matrons room. She is in quite a bit of pain so she sits up onto Matrons table and rubs her ankle. She slips off her shoe and her stocking to have a proper look. She really needs her ankle to get better as soon as possible, because flat shoes with her uniform are a definite no no! So she slips off the rest of her uniform, apart from her remaining stocking, high heel, suspenders and thong, and gets ready to bandage her ankle. She wraps it up as tight as she can bare, pins it in place, and then stands up to check how it looks, dropping her thong as she does!
Models: St Mackenzie's

Duration: 7 min 46 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 110 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-07-2019, 01:18 AM #102792
Модератор

Модератор

A very lucky boy from Mistress Serena's stable of slaves is treated to worship her feet and christen her brand new sharp stilettos with his tongue and suffer the pleasure and pain as they dig into his skin as she tramples all over him.
Models: Gynarchy Goddess

Duration: 17 min 2 s
Size: 546 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-07-2019, 01:18 AM #102793
Модератор

Модератор

Perky, strawberry blonde Nicole Clitman is here to show off her fifteen year old, dirty converse sneakers. Lucky for you, she's never worn them with socks on, so they've absorbed all of her sweat over the years. She unlaces her cute shoes and then takes a deef whiff inside before sharing them with you. She teases you with her favorite pair, spreading them open while wiggling her beautiful, bare feet and pedicured toes in front of you. Nicole seductively spreads her legs wide and holds her open, stinky sneaker between her thighs, the rubber sole flat against her pussy lips, asking you to cum right on the footprint inside. She wants to watch you cum into her converse, so she can slip them back on over her feet and feel your wet, sticky load between her toes as she wears them.
Models: Feet On Demand

Duration: 6 min 4 s
Size: 269 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-07-2019, 01:20 AM #102794
Модератор

Модератор

Feeding you Aroma and easing your mind with my mesmerizing and hypn0tic voice until your mind has melted completely in my hands.I'll take you so deep where only I have control. You will be My Aroma sniffing puppet.

You will be sniffing, repeating my words, stroking and edging, in complete bliss as you worship Me.

Get that new bottle of Aroma out, and lets begin this intense mesmerizing journey.
Models: Princess Alexa

Duration: 40 min 41 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.53 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-07-2019, 01:22 AM #102795
Модератор

Модератор

I'm so disappointed in you. I can't believe you let me fucking wait for you. You've neglected your Goddess… and now you're going to be punished. You were supposed to buy my pedicure, and clearly you haven't kept up on your duties as my footboy. They're dirty and unpolished, and I'm going to make you work for the beautiful polished pedicure I deserve in your mouth. Right now, I demand you smell my stinky feet and lick them clean. Prove to me that you're worthy of being MY good footboy. I'm going to shove them in your face and taunt you with them while I go about taking care of my own business. You don't deserve to feel my soft feet wrapped around your dick; you don't deserve to feel my foot pussy! I'm VERY unimpressed by you… You want my full attention while serving me?! Work for it, Loser! And don't you even dare think about cumming!!
Models: Queen Jennifer Marie

Duration: 10 min 40 s
Size: 926 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-07-2019, 01:22 AM #102796
Модератор

Модератор

Default Mistresssaharanoir - iwantclips

Models: Mistresssaharanoir

Duration: 12 min 28 s
Size: 1.06 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-07-2019, 01:23 AM #102797
Модератор

Модератор

This clip isn't so terribly cruel on the surface. I'm not coercing you to lick my toilet or hurling endless insults, though I will use my words to put you in your place. I'm not yelling; my voice is soft, sweet, and encouraging. This is a different kind of humiliation. Deeper and more powerful. It will change the way you see yourself fundamentally. My primary goal isn't to make you feel bad about yourself. Instead, I'm going to entirely dismantle your sense of self. Total depersonalization. Ego annihilation in the Freudian sense. I will rob you of your very identity and rebrand you as another loser drone in my brood. All it takes is a little mind game. A simple mindfucking trick that's so very powerful when deployed. There's freedom in losing yourself, your very identity. It's both humiliating and liberating. It empowers your submissive side and erases all the rest, the noise that gets in the way of your real purpose. And I'll make it feel so degradingly good.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 23 min 19 s
Size: 633 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-07-2019, 01:24 AM #102798
Модератор

Модератор

In front of me is the most pathetic, pitiful slave in my stable. He's so desperately obedient, his life is worth so little without me, that this relationship isn't even sexual anymore. I've drilled submission into him so deeply, that even if I permanently damaged his cock, even if I wrecked his balls so hard he couldn't cum, I know he'd still stick around. So he's perfect for my experiment today - I have more and more clients interested in ballbusting, and I need to see how much a man can take. I kick, knee, punch and slap him in the balls. Fast, hard kicks. Toe kicks and deep kicks in multiple positions, lots of verbal humiliation to keep him motivated. Pretty much every ounce of suffering I can think of putting his poor, swollen testicles through. To begin with, he's loving it, offering himself up for sacrifice to my perfect latex bodysuit, stockings and PVC boots. I pull his hair and slap his face, dragging him back up for more as he tries to take a second to rest. There is no time for a break in Miss Lix's dungeon. I've given him a safe word - Mercy - only to be used when he REALLY can't take any more. I should be an ethical domme and listen as he Yelps it out the first time, but sadly for his poor nuts; there's No Mercy when it comes to Miss Lix's ball abuse fetish... **My FIRST time ballbusting on camera, although not in person** Featuring Jay Wimp of Ballbusting Beauties
Models: London Lix

Duration: 9 min 25 s
Size: 278 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-07-2019, 01:25 AM #102799
Модератор

Модератор

why you keep looking on My feet Like that? think they are sexy?come on....you have been In My friend zone for so long.....I don"t know.... think its Ok?damn your cock is hard wow, come in closer...yes...my feet so soft.... so...sexy... wanna feel how soft they are?....come come closer....mmmmmmm
Models: QueenRegina

Duration: 12 min 20 s
Size: 1.75 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-07-2019, 01:26 AM #102800
Модератор

Модератор

This Videoclip is quite dangerous, so don't buy it if you are one of the soft-hearted weaklings around here.

In case you like it a bit harder though, you should definitely keep reading (and buying, of course!) for you are up to quite a night!

Tonight, you will literally destroy yourself - FOR ME!

Prepare your Aroma (at best a fresh bottle!), your headphones, get comfy and then concentrate on me. On my only! Follow my every instruction and prepare to be mindblown!
Models: Emily Jones

Duration: 15 min 33 s
Size: 466 MiB
Download From AnzFile