Old 11-06-2019, 04:29 AM #102561
Модератор

Модератор

You will be in your device and will listen to my every instruction. The rules are simple: The more fucked up you get, the more clothes I take off. I can only imagine how many times you will be leaking out of your device begging to stroke. I love getting you insanely out of your mind. If you do as I say, maybe I let you cum. Maybe not.
**Custom Name used throughout.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 33 min 53 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 787 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-06-2019, 04:31 AM #102562
Модератор

Модератор

I know you can't resist my sexy toes and amazingly wrinkled soles. I'm going to tease you with close ups of my toes, tease you with my sexy red flats shoes, then turn my back to you and tease you with close ups of my incredible wrinkled feet. This sexy toe, shoe, and sole tease video has everything you love.
Models: myprettyfeet8

Duration: 5 min 11 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 304 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-06-2019, 04:32 AM #102563
Модератор

Модератор

An interactive scene that challenges you to shoot as far as you can! Edge & work up a nice big load for me then measure your distance. Keep watching this vid & following my instructions to see how much distance your cum shot can get!
Models: Mistress T

Duration: 16 min 9 s
Size: 414 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-06-2019, 04:33 AM #102564
Модератор

Модератор

Custom Clip: Completely owned by goddess Kira. I am just thinking of you, messaging you, loving you, complaining about my wife to you, worshiping you, eagerly waiting for only your reply. It means completely owned by you. I have no choice but to obey you. You make me feel free from wife. You make me do whatever you tell. And I do because I love you more, goddess Kira is everything for me.
Clip Contains: goddess worship, home wrecker, slave training, shoe licker, mind fuck, femdom, heels, legs, domination, findom, redhead, pov, spiting, custom.
Models: Kira Star

Duration: 11 min 1 s
Size: 888 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-06-2019, 04:36 AM #102565
Модератор

Модератор

You're ready for pop.pers play aren't you? My hot girlfriend Kaelin is over and we want to get you Having fun! With bodies like ours to jerk to and timed sniffs you'll be loaded in no time. You're addicted to the rush! Sniff and stroke, sniff and stroke! Bring yourself to the edge but don't go over. We say WHEN and IF you cum.
Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 11 min 33 s
Size: 422 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-06-2019, 04:39 AM #102566
Модератор

Модератор

Have you been following me? You're such a handsome man. All full of life. Don't have anything better to do with your life than follow an innocent woman on the street? I'm bewitchingly beautiful, don't you think it is reason enough? And now you just entered here, in my house, in my bedroom and all the doors are locked.You don't believe how lucky you are. You never had a woman like me. As beautiful like me. Hot. Powerful. Sexy as Hell. How could you live this long without having sex with a woman like me? Wouldn't you give up years of your life to fuck a woman so perfect? Yes, I think you would. Actually, I know you will give up years of your life to me. Look at me. I am in a good shape for a 300 years old woman, don't you think? And you will help to keep me this way. Young, beautiful and powerful. That's the only think you are good for. You are a useful tool for me to glow of life.
You will give years of your life to fuck me. You love the Witch. You adore the Witch. You worship the Witch. I have all the power. I am Supreme. I am Supreme.I'm The Supreme Witch.
I glow of beauty and life... and now you are just... dust.---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GOOD BOYS USE MY MARK UP CODES:
DOMME25 =25%
DOMME50= 50%
DOMME100= 100%
DOMME200=200%
DOMME500= 500%
DOMME1000= 1000%
Models: dommebombshell

Duration: 18 min 55 s
Size: 1.07 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-06-2019, 04:41 AM #102567
Модератор

Модератор

Spying on my feet, are you distracted?
Models: Enchantressbree

Duration: 5 min 4 s
Size: 167 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-06-2019, 04:44 AM #102568
Модератор

Модератор

Oh, you are back! I miss you. Did you miss me?...Oh, you are back! I miss you. Did you miss me? What's wrong? You look a little... scared? No, where are you going? Don't go... Oh, you are back! I miss you. Did you miss me? You look a little confused and tired. You don't want to go anywhere..You know you can't run away from here. Why would you want to run away from me. I'm just a woman in your dream. Yes, it is just a dream.
You look so tired, sweetie. Have you not **** well? I see you look exhausted and agitated. You need to relax. Calm down and relax. You can rest a little here, by my side. You can relax. Look at me playing with my hair. Listen to my sweet and sultry voice and relax. You can lie down. Lie down and relax. I'm gonna take care of you. Relax.
Are you sure I am more than a woman? Oh, maybe I am.. i will tell you a secret, im a kind of angel...a Fallen angel...
You don't want to come back to real life. No. Soyou have to come back to me every night. You have to come back into your dreams, where you feel alive and strong and full of desire and energy. And in your dream I am here to fuck you. To fuck you like no other woman could ever do.
You just want to cum. You can't wait to cum inside me. You feel so desperate to cum that you beg me. Yes! Ever night. In your dreams you beg me to let you cum... cum your life energy all inside me.
You want me to live forever. You love to see me having more and more power over you. Over any man. You love to be consumed by me. You feel so much pleasure giving me your life energy. You've never had sex like that. All you want now is to cum your life away inside me! You just want to cum your life and your soul to you angel (Fallen Angel) Beg to cum your life to me. Beg to cum you life away to me.
Models: dommebombshell

Duration: 16 min 51 s
Size: 987 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-06-2019, 04:45 AM #102569
Модератор

Модератор

Ave Satanas Domins Infernus. I am here today to celebrate Lucifer and come closer to his sexual dark power by sacrificing you, willing slave. I will tease and torment you, as rituals turn me on and make me so wet. Then I will take your life and give your soul to Satan for eternity.
Models: Empress Poison

Duration: 15 min 24 s
Size: 452 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-06-2019, 04:46 AM #102570
Модератор

Модератор

(Custom Video)
After months of failed attempts to get pregnant, Mandy gets bad news from the fertility doctor again. "There may be hope in the future" he says "there is a new Silly Stuff that is about to begin clinical trials on ****, so maybe in a couple of years..." Mandy is so excited at the possibility she immediately perks up.. and the doctor continues "but unfortunately it will be $20,000 a pill and there is no way your insurance will cover this." Mandy pleads her case with him, trying to use her best flirting technique and making sure her cleavage is prominently displayed for him. It seems to work! He relents after to her subtle advances and tells her no one can know. "Also, the dosage MUST be administered vaginally"
He instructs her to remove her panties and bend over. Purposefully not using gloves to insert the dose, he first wets his thumb with his mouth and completely submerges it into her noticably aroused pussy.
"It will need to be delivered deeper inside you" he says as he opens up his pants and quickly begins to push his cock into her. "What are you doing?!" she nervously asks. "I forgot to mention that the Silly Stuff must be administered WITH the sperm to be effective" he says. He explains as he is thrusting faster and faster that the **** will be completely hers, and will have the good doctores genes as well. This makes Mandy VERY happy. As he begins to cum she tells him to give her "all of it..... deeper!"
Later at home, Mandy begins to have serious cramping. She tries to relieve them but to no avail. As she is looking in the mirror she notices her belly has grown right before her eyes! The pain is overwhelming after a time and she struggles to stay standing. The growth is quickly becoming more and more noticable. She calls the doctor in a panic. "I think the Silly Stuff is doing some thing crazy!" She begs him to come help her at home. All of the reading she has done has her recognizing she has already begin labor pains! She draws a bath and prepares to give birth in the tub. The doctor arrives and is absolutely stunned, repeating 'Oh My God' over and over again, while assisting her in the delivery.
FOLLOWING ORDERS-INTERNAL CUMMING-DAMSEL IN DISTRESS
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 21 min 40 s
Size: 1.47 GiB
Download From AnzFile