Duration: 5 min 42 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 827 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-07-2019, 05:44 AM #103062
Модератор

Модератор

I am wiggling my bare soles in your face and noticing you are getting a stiffy. I have a lot of fun just teasing you with my cute pink toes, my soft and wrinkled soles, and my pretty red toenails. You are stroking it, aren't you? Don't you want a little taste? Haha, you can't have it! Alright, if you want to cum I am going to count down from 10 and you'd better be ready to cum when I tell you. Did you cum for me? I've got other things to do, you can sit and dream about my toes!
Dirty talk, light humiliation, toe wiggling, and a cum countdown for my toes? What could be better for a little foot boy?
Video is in HD 960 x 720.
Models: Kelle Martina

Duration: 5 min 9 s
Resolution: 720 x 960
Size: 50.3 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-07-2019, 05:44 AM #103063
Модератор

Модератор

**Custom video** 5 minutes STRAIGHT of NONSTOP Aroma sniffing. Short sniffs, long sniffs, breath play, double hits, exhaling oxygen before inhaling poppers...I mix it up for you, don't worry. I encourage you to stroke a little bit, sure. But basically, this one is to get you fucked up fast.
*****Please note that the dosing in this clip is incredibly extreme, and intended as fantasy instructions only; not to be adhered to strictly. The rate at which you use Aroma is, as always, your choice to make & act upon*****.
Models: London Lix

Duration: 5 min 30 s
Size: 180 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-07-2019, 05:45 AM #103064
Модератор

Модератор

You want me out of your house. I'm so desperate I'll do anything to be in your presence. I can stay if I agree to be your puppy - once the leash is on it's not coming off. Just shut the f up & follow you around w/a dumb dog spellbound look on my face, staring & smiling at you or your feet, your choice. You train me to bark w/a high-pitched yip. You tell me you're going to train me to the snap of your fingers & will parade me around town w/you, parties, errands, tricks at parties in front of your friends, my friends, & anyone else. I am never to speak to you, only communicate w/yips or whimpering. I would like to be lapping up your filthy feet (been walking barefoot, flip-flop feet) the entire time you're degrading me as well. Thank you so much!
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 10 min 10 s
Resolution: 576 x 720
Size: 111 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-07-2019, 05:45 AM #103065
Модератор

Модератор

My feet are home, fresh from the salon with a bright, shiny new pedicure. They so soft and silky, absolutely perfect for teasing a boy like you. I know that the sight of my high arches and beautifully polished toes is enough to drive you absolutely wild. These feet need to be worshiped and it's your job to see that they are treated with the devotion they deserve. Now get on your knees and press that little mouth against my toes.
Video is HD 1280x720 WMV.
Models: Noel Knight

Duration: 5 min 20 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 52.4 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-07-2019, 05:47 AM #103066
Модератор

Модератор

I'm going to turn off your brain now. Don't think, just buy. Don't think, just get high. Pop and stroke, pop and worship, pop and surrender. All it takes is a few hits to empty out your mind, but I'm going to feed your nose so much more than that. The stimulating vapor is pumping through your bloodstream, straight to your brain, and right down to your ever hardening cock. The confusion, the coerced Loaded, the stupid stupor. It makes every jerk so impossibly intense. It's an amyl nitrate hallucination, a perfect brainless bliss. Sniff and jerk, pop and stroke. It'll make it so easy to give in.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 18 min 41 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 878 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-07-2019, 05:49 AM #103067
Модератор

Модератор

Violet's hanging out in the kitchen, and is up to no good with Her BBC toy again. She uses Her feet to stroke and tease the toy, before leaning in nice and close to you -Violet lets some spit drip out of Her mouth, so we can watch it stream down the toy. Violet spins around on the countertop, and slowly starts to push the BBC into Her tight wet pussy. She rides up and down, giving you the perfect view of Her tight pussy lips gripping on to Her toy. With the aim of a true marksman, Violet spits onto Her ass, letting it roll down and drip onto Her perfect feet. Caressing Her soles, Violet continues to ride up and down, stretching Her tight little pussy with each stroke. She grabs on tight to Her asscheeks, and spreads Her Ass, giving you an up close view of Her cute little asshole, before turning to spit on Her ass again. Violet sits down on the counter, with a glorious view of Her body, while She proceeds to cover Her scrumptious wrinkly soles in spit. Laying back on the counter, She rubs Her feet together in your face, giving you the best view possible of Her Spit covered soles and toes while She scrunches and relaxes Her feet in a slow, memorizing, tease.
Models: VioletFugazzi

Duration: 10 min 11 s
Size: 1.08 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-07-2019, 05:49 AM #103068
Модератор

Модератор

(*This full clip is included in my Goddess Hospitality video, found here: https://iwantclips.com/store/192/Goddess-Jessica *) He's never had an in person ball busting session. He's never had any cock and ball Torment performed on him. He's doing this because he loves me, because he can't say no to me. Lindsey goes all out, she shows no mercy as she drop kicks his nuts. He takes the kicks over and over, dropping to the floor and Yelping in pain. Next we attach clothespins to his dick and balls and whip them right back off with a cat-o-9-tails whip. His Yelps are so alarming that we pause from hysterically laughing and make eye contact for a while, waiting it out. At one point he's sobbing. We realize later that we went a little too far... oopsie. What's important is that he's showing his devotion to me. Good thing I had some band-aids...
Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 13 min 16 s
Size: 535 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-07-2019, 05:49 AM #103069
Модератор

Модератор

Default GoddessPoison - iwantclips

Models: GoddessPoison

Duration: 18 min 53 s
Size: 1.67 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-07-2019, 05:50 AM #103070
Модератор

Модератор

I just love tormenting losers like you. I know you crave My perfectly slender size 10 feet and I also know you are hopelessly obsessed with My luscious little ass. I have seen how you lose all dignity and turn into a mindless, little jerk addict whenever I let you worship both of them at the same time and I know you are always desperate for more. So, I am going to indulge you for My amusement. You will never actually experience the joy of licking My feet or the thrill of burying your face deep in My ass because you are a pathetic little loser bitch and losers will always have to pay for the gifts that they so desperately crave. So, I hope you enjoy the foot and ass tease My little bitch, because this is as close to Me (or any woman, really) as you will ever get.Join for Daily Slave Tasks & Treats: iWantFanClub.com/timeline/EmpressMika Be a good boy for Me by adding a markup with your purchase ~ Amuse your Empress (+50%): AmuseEmpress Worship your Empress (+100%): WorshipEmpress Be a Bottom Bitch for your Empress (+200%): YesEmpressMika
Models: Empress Mika

Duration: 10 min 7 s
Size: 154 MiB
Download From AnzFile