Old 11-08-2019, 04:57 PM #103461
Модератор

Модератор

Yuffie has me bound and collared and decides that I've been far too much of a little slut lately and that I need to be punished. She grabs a fistful of my hair and pushes me over, grabbing me by the face and making me tell you how much of a slut I've been lately and why. She then decides to embarrass and punish me, spitting into my mouth and using a flogger on my butt. I Yelp and writhe around but Yuffie is in a very devious mood and decides to give me the most brutal Coerced orgasm. I have an extremely powerful vibrator strapped onto me with a harness and I have no choice but to cum over and over again. Loud, mind blowing, uncontrollable and vicious orgasms over and over until I'm completely used.
Models: Elouise Please

Duration: 16 min 10 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 840 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-08-2019, 04:57 PM #103462
Модератор

Модератор

Logan has enough of her ant sized husband. She needs a REAL man but, since they both are cursed by a wicth, as soon as she mess with any other man, she will be bug sized too. The only way that she can get rid of that evil spell is getting rid of her tiny husband. She is HOT and, finally, decided.
360 degrees VR video featuring Logan Rivers as the UNIQUE goddess that she is.
XXXTREMELY HOT AND CRUEL.
Models: scottwill

Duration: 11 min 0 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 485 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-08-2019, 04:58 PM #103463
Модератор

Модератор

From the moment you first set your eyes on my tits you were instantly hooked. They took over your mind and you had to have more. You can't think straight when I tease you with my assets, all you want to do is drool and stare at my perfect cleavage. Round, juicy and completely overpowering you know just how dangerous this can be but all you want to do is cum.
Your obsession with my tits has starting to dominate your life. You spend evening after evening with your pants round your ankles, furiously stroking to my cleavage. You cannot stop yourself and you don't want this addiction to stop either. Stare at them, fall deep into my big round tits, don't take your eyes away for one second. Just watch as I tease you with them, slowly rubbing hands over my curvaceous chest, jiggly and bouncing them around. This is heaven for you, isn't it.
Admit to yourself that these breasts own you and you will serve me for the rest of your life.
Models: Goddess Jasmine

Duration: 8 min 19 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 481 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-08-2019, 04:58 PM #103464
Модератор

Модератор

I've never made a clip like this and haven't ever seen one offered. An actual rush, where neither of us knows what will happen, but in smaller and more exciting increments. Can you resist looking to see what's happening for two or three minute stretches? Even if you "win", you are presented with an opportunity to manually lose that's so hot I imagine you'll throw yourself on the sword voluntarily.
Models: AmaliaMoney

Duration: 10 min 27 s
Size: 198 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-08-2019, 04:58 PM #103465
Модератор

Модератор

Practicing stroking cock with my pretty feet.
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 6 min 11 s
Size: 750 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-08-2019, 04:58 PM #103466
Модератор

Модератор

Even if I am not explicitly telling you to eat your cum in a clip, you must ALWAYS eat it. You don't make messes no matter what. I won't allow it and it seems you've forgotten your place. So I'm going to remind you today with a 30 day cum eating challenge. One that requires you to make up all those loads you haven't eaten for me recently. You've been such a bad boy and you need to make it up to me with these very special task. Follow through and I will reward you with TONS of CEI sessions. If not, experience the punishment and endure the withdrawals.

Consists of: Cum Eating Instruction, CEI, CEI Encouragement, Femdom, Female Domination, Goddess Worship, Female Supremacy, Tease Goddess, Mind fuck, JOI, Jerk off instruction, Money slave, Findom, Financial Domination, Sensual Goddess, Tit worship, Ass worship, Body Worship, Cock tease, Cum control, Orgasm Control, Cum eating, Tribute
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 7 min 58 s
Size: 395 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-08-2019, 04:58 PM #103467
Модератор

Модератор

ClaraKitty masturbates on Halloween, fully naked using her realistic dildo and her vibrator.. Spookily sexy ;P (FULLY NUDE) Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! In order of least to most pleasing, obviously. livingforprincess (10%+) * clarasgoodboy (25%+) * ClarasWallet (50%+) * TributingPrincess (100%+) * PrincessesLoser (200%+) * ClarasLoser (500%+) *
Models: clarakitty

Duration: 19 min 23 s
Size: 2.21 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-08-2019, 04:58 PM #103468
Модератор

Модератор

You just LOVE jerking off to me don't you? Every video I have. Every photo I post. Every time I'm on cam. You're obsessed with my perfect tits, perfect firm ass, perfect body. I bet you're jerking off right now, just wishing you could fuck a girl like me.. but the thing is, I'm out of your league.. but there's more
Models: MissLuscious

Duration: 6 min 35 s
Size: 957 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-08-2019, 04:58 PM #103469
Модератор

Модератор

It's undeniable-I am the Master of Aroma JOI videos. There is nothing that gets Me off more than getting you fucked up, guiding your breathing as you inhale those nitrates. I'm in the mood to mind fuck you senseless, & I've added subtle special effects to this clip to enhance your high. I have several different ways that I want you to jerk off. I have you milk your cock up, down, edge it, goon it, grip it- all while My guided Intox-Fantasy brings you deep into submission. At the end, the reality is that I get off on your pain & struggling. So, when you get too close, I give you punishments to keep you from cumming. The point is, this orgasm is going to take some hard work. I have a very specific way that I want you to cum today. I show you how to push all of the cum out for Me in a way that pleases us both, but not until I'm done testing your control!
Models: Mistress Salem

Duration: 9 min 34 s
Size: 489 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-08-2019, 04:59 PM #103470
Модератор

Модератор

Mmmm I sure love candy! Step-Daddy gives me whole baskets full, just for me! He knows what I like. Around Halloween though, he knows that he needs to step it up. Not only do I want candy, but I also need special topping for my candies.
Mmmmm this little man will be a perfect addition to my tootsie roll. He's so scared, but he'll never get out of the chewy, sticky, gummy tootsie roll that his feet and legs are now jammed inside. Mmmm.
Models: Ivy Dominates

Duration: 8 min 16 s
Size: 596 MiB
Download From AnzFile